нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Inuyasha ^_^
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Inuyasha ^_^
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Ludwika, I present my reasons to hate him.

Now to Koga, why diss him like that? The brother ain't no pussy just because he snagged the three shards into him or has a maybe crush.One way to explain Koga's actions is to see that he is indeed a demon (not a regular Joe on the series) and as a demon he does personify the characteristics of killing and eating his weaker man,woman, or child.
Well...
1)Sesho is faster and more powerful than Koga with no jewels. If they needed a new member of the party, they could've gone with Sesho instead of discount Inu Yasha/Koga. Speaking of which, letting Koga use jewel shards and not Ol Dog Ears is moronic.
2)Letting Koga kill innocents and just never adressing it is a load of horse shit. Even Vegeta had his crimes on Namak brought up. Sure Vegeta being Vegeta shrugged it off, but they didn't conveniently forget that he killed all those innocents. Vegeta got continually spared because Goku had faith in him being able to redeem himself, and he did. The fact that Koga's alive because of a necklace... sheesh.

Koga isn't all to different from the cute pie Mutt face.He's kinda the alter ego of Inuyasha.
In other words he's a watered-down version of IY.

Both are foul mouths,share a mutual interest, and are both Canine Demons.At which I would assume if it wasn't for either Kikyo or Kagome ever in the picture, Inuyasha would probably be doing some of those foul things like Koga.
Nah, b/c his momma was a human so he never looked down on human's like ants like Koga or Sesho have.

Any who I like Koga's character, he's sorta all full of himself yet he's courageous,nifty, and sensible to his clan and to Kagome.So give the demon his credit also JKyle!
In other words he's IY, but not quite. Hell, Sesho, Sango, Miroku, there's plenty of other characters they could give time to instead of the only fictional character more annoying than Jackie Chan's niece.

In conclusion, I hope Dice shows up and shoots the fucker.
PostMon Sep 01, 2003 5:29 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:

1)Sesho is faster and more powerful than Koga with no jewels. If they needed a new member of the party, they could've gone with Sesho instead of discount Inu Yasha/Koga.

Okay, that may be true about Koga not being as fast or as strong as Inuyasha' brother,when considering Sesshi and Inu's papa was a very powerful and grand dog-demon, and Koga 's just a smoe wolf demon with yes stolen shards jammed in his legs.Also,SesshouMaru is to much of a solitary and well a self absorbed character to ever consider taking part and joining the group. Anyway Takahashi creates the character of Rin to keep the guy busy .

Quote:

In other words he's IY, but not quite. Hell, Sesho, Sango, Miroku, there's plenty of other characters they could give time to instead of the only fictional character more annoying than Jackie Chan's niece.

In conclusion, I hope Dice shows up and shoots the fucker.

JKyle ... don't be sooo harsh,fangirl here Koga's a bishie! Maybe Takahashi just wanted to go with a two stooge act in the series between Inuyasha and Koga for Kagome...I don't know! And,Jade isn't all annoying, the old man is!

Quote:
Nah, b/c his momma was a human so he never looked down on human's like ants like Koga or Sesho have.

Straying off from whole I hate Koga matter,you just mention something that doesn't quiet add up. See I wouldn't exactly say Inuyasha hasn't had his moment where he didn't (and still, just not as much) looks at humans in a redolently down manner or antish way like his fellow demon compadres.If memory serves me right , this is all stems back to the resentment he held towards his own mother in the beginning for being human herself.

Also take in consideration that Inuyasha's childhood wasn't an easy one either, due to the fact that he was constantly teased and ridiculed by either his human relatives or humans in general . So, Inuyasha is not clean of not being a human hater, he's just dulled out his character with all the incidents that have taken place.

Last edited by Ludwika on Wed Sep 03, 2003 2:17 am; edited 4 times in total
PostWed Sep 03, 2003 1:59 am
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:
Does anyone know why Inu Yasha has a string tied around him?

Dude, it's just a plain little black stringy thing going around him.From my guesses and after like carfully rexamining my Inuyasha plushy and yes I did say "my Inuyasha plushy", I find it to be what keeps the sheath of the Testisaiga in place,see...

PostWed Sep 03, 2003 2:04 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
He looks down on them as inferiors, not things to be killed as he see fits. Ol Dog Ears is a lot like a kid who is not good with animals, while Koga is like a kid who shoves firecrackers up their arse.

Firecrackers up the arse... now twice as pleasurable as a Koga scene.

P.S. I wish the uncle would die and take Jade with him.
PostWed Sep 03, 2003 2:19 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
***SPOILERS OF AN ASS HOLE****

Dude, you guys are gonna love the next few eps! Coming up are the eps where Inu risks loosing his mind or dealing with the now Heavy Ass Tetsuaiga. Its So sweet.

BTW Tues night was episode 42 i Believe. The first movie comes out around the 50th ep so start the download if you wanna see it at the correct time.
PostWed Sep 03, 2003 4:20 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like both Jade, AND the old man! Although the new episodes are crap. Ever since they stopped chasing the talismans it's just fallen apart. But the characters were good . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Sep 03, 2003 2:30 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
I like both Jade, AND the old man! Although the new episodes are crap. Ever since they stopped chasing the talismans it's just fallen apart. But the characters were good . . .

What are you talking about???

Thats what it is all about!
PostWed Sep 03, 2003 3:09 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
JKyle mentioned Jade (From Jackie Chan Adventures) as a super-annoying character and Ludwika said the Unckle was MORE annoying. I dissagree and say neither are annoying.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Sep 03, 2003 3:50 pm
wild_knight

Post subject:
i could do without jade but uncle? you cant get rid of him. "one more thing Very Happy "
PostWed Sep 03, 2003 8:38 pm
Kumorii

Post subject:
Heeey I got an inuyasha plush too, no shame in that. Yeah the string is either just for artsy effect or to hold the sheathe.
PostSat Sep 06, 2003 2:23 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kikio also wears a string, simmilar to the one Inu Yasha wears. Kikio wears hers around her neck though. It may be that it was traditionaly carried a string to tie back the sleves of their robes while working. If Inu Yasha uses his to hold up his sheath it would make sense because hs never works

The strings are more for historical accuracy than for other uses.
PostSun Sep 07, 2003 8:45 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
My cable changed their lineup on Wednesday without warning. I'm now missing Wednesday & Thursday's IY as well as Wed-Fri of Dragonball.

Please alleviate my pissed off-ness by telling me what happened on these shows.

P.S. I know one of you can, I 've seen the Kenshin thread. ^_^
PostSun Sep 07, 2003 9:57 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Someone describe the episodes shown on wednesday and Thrusday and i'll hook you up J-kyle.

Oh also, Anime-Kraze has released the Fansubs for Inuyasha's 2nd movie and Episode 123!!!!
PostSun Sep 07, 2003 10:37 pm
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
They're the 2 eps right after the mirror of the little ghost girl is broke, and Tetsusaiga's blast is reflected on Ol Dog Ears.
PostSun Sep 07, 2003 10:43 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
ah
episodes 43 and 44. Shame that they only have up to episode 52 for new eps.

Give me your aim Screen name and i'll contact you for the eps
PostSun Sep 07, 2003 10:50 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: