нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Official Naruto Talkback
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Official Naruto Talkback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Lamel2g wrote:
Does Anyone Know how many episodes of Naruto CN acquired in the first place?

PostMon Jan 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
CN has aquired the first 52 episodes of naruto. I myself watch naruto every saturday and find it very good for a dub, its not cowboy bebop but its good. This show is the next dbz when it comes to how many fans it will have just you guys watch.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostMon Jan 30, 2006 7:05 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
I believe it already has that many fans, if not more. Every single anime fan who watches stuff before dubs has seen it, apparantly.

Also I look back at DBZ and the people who loved it to death, and cry because those arn't the kind of people I want to beat Naruto into the ground as well. DBZ is dead for a reason, it was rerun too much, turning it from a good show for the age group to an obsession for comatose nerds. Not what I want happening.
PostMon Jan 30, 2006 9:19 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
SlimJim wrote:
I believe it already has that many fans, if not more. Every single anime fan who watches stuff before dubs has seen it, apparantly.

I guess it does, I was one of the ones who watched before the dub and know quite a few who do too.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Jan 31, 2006 7:27 pm
darkness88

Frequenter

Post subject:
I really like this show. I really got into the three episode maruthon. Naruto
is definitely a good show. The Chunin exam seems very interesting. I just got on the ride and already I'm planning to stay the whole way through.
PostTue Apr 25, 2006 11:08 am
kiba

Post subject:
Ya it is a good show. As for Dbz I use to be a fan,but then they went on to the buu series I didn't like it very much. Anyways Naruto shows how you can entertain somebody and also teach them about something you might not of known already. It has class and I think many viewers will stay hooked, not just because of the action but for the awesome storyline.
PostThu May 25, 2006 4:00 pm
Lamel2g

Post subject:
Anyone know if CN acquired more then the 52 episodes they already have?? I'm pretty sure they will since the Show is a success but I hope we don't have to wait a year to for them to air episode 53.
PostMon Jun 05, 2006 8:04 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
From Newsarama's interview with CN's Vice-President in charge of Acquisitions and Co-Productions, dated March 8, 2006:
Quote:
NRAMA: How has Naruto [been] working for you?

TK: It’s been our #1 show on Toonami, especially with Kids 9-14. So it’s doing great. While I can’t tell you that we’ve picked up more episodes, you can imagine what we are doing being it’s our #1 show. Naruto fans can feel secure.

So while there's no official confirmation, it's not rocket science to figure out what'll happen. Wink
PostTue Jun 06, 2006 2:17 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject: Kakashi and Orochimaru: Face to Face
Ok, I know they think that by doing flashbacks in the middle of these fights and giving us backgrounds on the characters and showing us their motivations for wanting to be the best ninja they can be is going to help the audience get more attached to the characters, but to me it's just pulling the audience away from the action just to drag the fights out longer.

Now it wouldn't be so bad if they only did this once in a while, but it seems like they pull this crap almost every single fight.

I want a Naruto vs. Hinata fight.

And as for Kakashi vs. Orochimaru: what a let down. Nothing happened, just talk. At least we learned the Uchiha clan's Sharingan is transferable since Orochimaru states Kakashi was not born with it and yet he has it now.

Kakashi could have taken him... ok maybe not.
PostMon Jul 03, 2006 9:59 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, I've only seen about 10 episodes so far, however:

Kakashi has a scar over his left eye. The one with the Sharingan. I'm guessing he, um, seized it from one of Sasuke's relatives. I'm also guessing that will be an issue when it comes up, if it hasn't already.

Also, if Orochimaru is as strong as Kakashi implied that he was, then they're setting him up to be an uber boss. They're not ready to fight him yet. It's sort of like Freiza.

I don't mind the background stuff, but that's because I'm aware that despite how much it annoys me that they're taking me away from the fight, it's PRECISELY that stuff that makes the suspense heightened. DBZ did the same thing. Whenever you get to a key point in the fight, they take a break and show you something else. It may piss you off, but it also hooks you in more if it's used right.

And in order to be used right, it HAS to be annoying, without being painful.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Jul 03, 2006 6:41 pm
Lamel2g

Post subject:
r Crying or Very sad 12 more episodes left until Naruto takes its inevitibly break. Hopefully it won't be gone long.
PostTue Jul 04, 2006 7:36 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
There's always the manga if you can't wait for more new eps.
PostWed Jul 05, 2006 3:41 am
Lamel2g

Post subject:
#53 09-30-2006 Long Time No See: Jiraiya Returns!

Either toonzone's schedule is wrong or CN picked up some more episodes.
PostWed Aug 16, 2006 7:21 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Well this is it. Tonight is the episode that made me a rock lee fan. Enjoy it.
PostSat Aug 19, 2006 6:42 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject: Re: Kakashi and Orochimaru: Face to Face
Beefy wrote:
Ok, I know they think that by doing flashbacks in the middle of these fights and giving us backgrounds on the characters and showing us their motivations for wanting to be the best ninja they can be is going to help the audience get more attached to the characters, but to me it's just pulling the audience away from the action just to drag the fights out longer.

New action scenes cost $$$. Replaying old scenes is practically free! If you were a producer what would you do?

Not to mention that this series has been running for a long time. One episode a week and the cast of characters is very large. When you dont have access to the whole series on your hard drive at any moment its hard to remember the backstory of most of these kids.

In Naruto especially its extremely common that when any character is involved in a big one on one fight there are numerous flashbacks throughout the episode. Later on you'll start to see that each character will get their "own episode" which is follows this formula...

1. Flashback of last episode
3. Show Character and Enemy facing off.
3. Extraneous dialouge
4. Periodic flashbacks of every single scene in which the character was present in the past 100+ episodes.
5. Character goes all out for final attack after realizing all they've been through
5. Episode stops right before it hits. The fight will usually finish one-three episodes afterward.

Quote:
I want a Naruto vs. Hinata fight.

*spoiler*Maybe a love scene, but probably no fight cant say though*spoiler*

Quote:
And as for Kakashi vs. Orochimaru: what a let down. Nothing happened, just talk. At least we learned the Uchiha clan's Sharingan is transferable since Orochimaru states Kakashi was not born with it and yet he has it now.

You honestly think they'd let a fight that HUGE happen so early on? Not to say it does or doesn't (I don't know). Honestly though, Kikashi is not all-powerful. In fact, the kids all have a ton more potential than him. Orochimaru is at the rank of a Hokage or above, Kikashi is only an Elite Jounin.

counterparadox wrote:

Kakashi has a scar over his left eye. The one with the Sharingan. I'm guessing he, um, seized it from one of Sasuke's relatives. I'm also guessing that will be an issue when it comes up, if it hasn't already.

*spoiler*Okay because this is going to take a few years(2009 if you're lucky?) to get that far in the anime. I'd suggest reading the manga if you want to find that out.*spoiler*

Quote:
Also, if Orochimaru is as strong as Kakashi implied that he was, then they're setting him up to be an uber boss. They're not ready to fight him yet. It's sort of like Freiza.

Exactly. Long wait buddy....long wait.

*whipes hands* Well my day of spoilering is done. Sorry, Naruto is far too addicting to watch a couple eps a week. I prefer watching 25eps in a day.
PostSat Aug 19, 2006 9:26 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 15 of 26

Jump to: