нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Animation News
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Animation News
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wrong.
PostThu Mar 11, 2004 8:02 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Why?

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 1:02 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
DVD = Digital Video Disc
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 1:20 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:
DVD = Digital Video Disc

*cough* Versatile *cough*
"Home video market" encompasses ALL forms of tangible retail distribution: DVD, VHS, LaserDisc, VCD, Beta, 8 mm & 16 mm film, Kinescopes, other formats you've never hear of, etc.^3...
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 2:02 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
To me Video = Video Tape Casette (sp.)

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 2:16 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma's common sense < grain of sand
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 2:21 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
http://www.animeondvd.com/news/pr.php?pr_view=313

PRESS RELEASE: ADV Films Acquires Chrono Crusade Home Video and Broadcast Rights

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOUSTON, March 15, 2004-ADV Films, the #1 producer-distributor of anime in the U.S., today announced it has acquired exclusive home video and broadcast rights in North America for Chrono Crusade, an action-adventure anime that follows an unlikely duo as they attempt to destroy supernatural evil through exorcisms in 1920's New York City.

Chrono Crusade recently made its Japanese television debut to much fanfare. Renowned anime production company Gonzo Digimation, of Full Metal Panic!, Hellsing and Kaleido Star fame, managed animation production for the title, ensuring a spectacular visual experience for viewers.

ADV Manga already has the rights to the popular Chrono Crusade manga series by Daisuke Moriyama, which premiers with a May 25, 2004 street date.

The series will be featured on the Anime Network(tm), the first cable channel in North America dedicated to anime.

About Chrono Crusade

New York City, the 1920s: With the Great War firmly behind it, America enjoys a period of great peace and prosperity. Of course, history has proven that such times rarely last for long. Lurking in the shadows is a sinister force born of hellfire and evil, with the power and desire to feast upon the nation's tranquility like a lion would its prey. Sister Rosette Christopher, a gun slinging nun, and her partner, Chrono, are exorcists with the Convent of Magdalene-NYC's first line of defense against the demon hordes that plague the city. Unfortunately, the city might be better off in the hands of the demons, as the adventurous pair tend to cause more rampant collateral than their hellspawn foes.

"Since we already have the manga rights, this acquisition enables us to provide fans with even more exposure to the popular Chrono Crusade series through home video and television programming via The Anime Network," said John Ledford, president, CEO and co-founder of ADV Films. "This is such a fun series! The characters are a delight to follow and the story is full of comic adventures and unique character developments. The manga has already been generating a lot of interested among fans, and we anticipate that the DVD release will be equally - if not more - anticipated."

Release Plans

ADV Films has not yet announced specific release plans for the Chrono Crusade anime series, but Ledford expects the title to debut sometime later this year.

Nuns with guns! YAY! Very Happy
PostMon Mar 15, 2004 6:00 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well seeing as no one has posted a thing about it. A few sites have posted a rumor about a Possible a new Ah! My Goddess anime seens here
Quote:
New Ah! My Goddess Anime (2004-03-17 01:35:51)
Japanese news site Moonphase reports that a New Ah! My Goddess anime is in the works, while Afternoon Magazine states that there will be an announcement regarding AMG in their next issue (on sale later this month). Source: Animenation

AS for ADV getting CC, I'm happy the series is in good hands and can't wait for the DVD's till then I'll d/l the fansubs... Speaking of Fansubs... I'm Possibly the only one who cares about this but, The Midori no Hibi Anime series starts to air next month in Japan.

Quote:
Nuns with guns! YAY!

Yes....but don't forget the Jewel Witch...
PostThu Mar 18, 2004 6:05 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
Well seeing as no one has posted a thing about it. A few sites have posted a rumor about a Possible a new Ah! My Goddess anime seens here
Quote:
New Ah! My Goddess Anime (2004-03-17 01:35:51)
Japanese news site Moonphase reports that a New Ah! My Goddess anime is in the works, while Afternoon Magazine states that there will be an announcement regarding AMG in their next issue (on sale later this month). Source: Animenation

I was just going to wait for the actual announcement so we'd have details; the most that AIC will say is, "no comment". Cool

Quote:
Quote:
Nuns with guns! YAY!

Yes....but don't forget the Jewel Witch...

Linky?
PostThu Mar 18, 2004 7:11 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah well Rumors are fun :p and I don't have a link at the moment. I do know I have a pic of her somewhere...wait....nevermind it's just a gif of Chrno falling into her bo...err well endowed chest
PostThu Mar 18, 2004 7:15 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ah, OK. Now I know whom you mean... Very Happy
PostThu Mar 18, 2004 7:36 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
lmao.
PostThu Mar 18, 2004 8:51 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
The UK is getting:

Toonami - Teen Titans series two, SW: AOTC series two
Fox Kids - Shaman King, Sonic the Hedgehog X

Yay for teen titans series two, we're not TOO far behind you guys now Razz
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostTue Mar 23, 2004 3:54 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
back on the the new AMG!
Quote:
Ah! My Goddess Details (2004-03-23 11:20:0Cool
The new Ah! My Goddess Anime is to be animated by the same team that produced the AMG movie
PostTue Mar 23, 2004 4:28 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
If true, that is indeed good news. Cool

Still no word on the format, the issue of "Afternoon" with the announcement won't be out for another 2 days.
PostTue Mar 23, 2004 6:14 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 18 of 21

Jump to: