нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Hellsing
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Hellsing
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Heero_Yuy wrote:
Nobuyuki did you get the one with the seres varient figure?

Yep, so's my Alucard figure doesn't get lonely. Wink
I imagine that's why it's backordered. Razz
PostSat Jan 18, 2003 7:34 am
funyuns

Post subject:
Quote:
While we're on the subject of vampire anime, is Blood: The Last Vampire any good?

Blood is ok, but is damn short, 45 minutes to be exact. There is great animation and cool action scenes, but the movie is much to short to actualy explian much. So personally I would suggest Hellsing over Blood.
PostSun Jan 19, 2003 11:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Heero_Yuy

Post subject:
No it's not on back order. my work has had mine for a week now, i am just not allowed to buy it until tuesday $41.99 - 20% - $5 that's my price (i am too tired to do the math) The figure dosent look much different than the first. blonder hair and darker clothes that's all.
PostMon Jan 20, 2003 4:57 am
Heero_Yuy

Post subject:
Hellsing #4 comes out today YEA now i can buy it !!!!!!! Razz
PostTue Jan 21, 2003 10:24 am
funyuns

Post subject:
I just bought Hellsing Vol. 1 along with Berserk vol. 2 yesterday, I have been watching the fansubs of Hellsing for a little, but it was definantley worth it to buy the DVDs, the show is just so kick ass.
PostSat Jan 25, 2003 9:46 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'd buy Hellsing but I'm poor...
PostSat Jan 25, 2003 12:41 pm
Heero_Yuy

Post subject:
I just got the soundtracks for Hellsing (Raid, Ruins) man the full opening song is sweet!! I am trying to find the hellsing clock Very Happy
PostFri Mar 07, 2003 2:33 am
endy

Post subject:
I dont think hellsing is that new to the US.. the first DVD came out last summer i believe..

Anyway hellsing is good, i watched the fansub version.. the real name of the main character is Arkard actually, but i prefer arucard cuz it sounds cooler and easier to say. The manga actually explained hellsing better..and the sequel is already in manga form.. the sequel might come to anime fomr, but not sure. Hellsing is fairly complex, buts its nothing to other great animes.

Hellsing is good but its not great. First off, it needs to be a full season long.. you can't cram so much story in such a small amount of episodes. Im not saying 13 ep shows cant have good plots.. Hiabane Renmei is one of the bests animes ive ever seen (i think its the best anime of 2002). Plus, msot eps of hellsing were excellent but every 3-4 eps you got this weird one that makes little to no sense at all (like that one where integral gets violated by that one weird vampire...wtf how can she go "oh its my sis...wait i dont have a sis!") and i also think they needed more alexander.. two eps isn't enough. Oh by the way, Hellsings opening video..if you actually take the time to understand what the guy is mumbling..it makes NO SENSE AT ALL. It's some japanese guy mumbling senseless english..but thats what makes the song great!

All in all Hellsing is good, great music, great action, great characters, great story.. but it had a few things that kept it from being a great anime. It's one of those animes that your gonna think is cool.. but when it comes right down to it to say your fav animes, its probably not gonna be one (unless its like one of the only ones youve seen).
PostFri Mar 07, 2003 8:07 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: