нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - O M F G
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
O M F G
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki for Hegemon!
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 6:04 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
A few things.

1) Martin's comment was humorous and should be welcome for a few reasons. First, comedy is always good except at funerals and terroist attacks. Second, high school relationships are taken way too seriously. You don't 'fall in love' in high school. I hate when people are all "Oh I love him/her we're gonna get married" because it always ends in one or both members getting way more hurt than they should have. Quite frankly, high school relationships are there for two reasons. The first is fun, and the second is to learn about the opposite sex (or the same sex if you happen to be homosexual.)

2. That was most CERTAINLY a truffle, Nobu. That's the best thing I've heard all day.

3. Kalma, don't be a twit.

4. Mith, treat the situation as you should. It's just high school. To whatever extent you like this girl, there is a 1 in 10,000,000 chance that if she felt the same about you, the two of you would get married and live happily for the rest of your lives. Realize that and realize also that dating is for fun. When she's single (and she will be eventually, hard to predict when (could be 2 years, could be 2 days)) just walk up to her and, seriously, say "Hi. I'd like to go on a date with you. Want to go out sometime?"

BAM. That's it. Just walk up and ask her on a date. Be confident, because if you do it in person (and she doesn't hate you or isn't skeaved out by you) then she will say yes. Then just go out someplace where you two can talk, like a park or a coffee shop or a zoo. Then talk all night. And be a gentleman. And just be you. And if it's a sucky date then it's, max, 4 hours of your life that suck and that's all. Plain and simple. Worse things can, have, and will happen.

And THAT is my heartfelt advice. Don't treat it more seriously than it is and it becomes simple.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 7:56 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
C'mon, John Bono wants a comment from MtW on dating...
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 10:54 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
No comment for me... C'mon if you give everyone a comment.
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 11:34 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
CP, I say you are wrong about comedy only being bad a funerals and terrorist attacks. It is also bad to make jokes after a slaying. Especially referring to the slaying. Worse when you are the slayer.

Dont kill and crack a joke at the same time, you wont get a clean cut and they will die very painfully.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 1:11 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
You and the Killing, whats with all the killing, WHY CANT WE CALL JUST GET ALONG and have ice cream.

Anyways, Kalma you never cease to annoy me with your comments about Death and such, When will you learn that Death is bad, Living is good.

Also great advice Nobu...
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 1:22 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Death is bad. But, Killing is very fun. You really have to have an aquired taste for it though.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 1:34 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
You don't 'fall in love' in high school. I hate when people are all "Oh I love him/her we're gonna get married" because it always ends in one or both members getting way more hurt than they should have.

Hey it worked for me... mind you we haven't odne the marrying yet... but less than 3 months woo!

and I believe mith is in college...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 5:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well Doug, I said it was rare, not impossible. I wish you the best.

And if Mith is in college, well, my advice then only half applies. Course, I'm not in college yet, so I cna't say how true/not true it is.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 8:27 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
After reviewing this thread, I don't see where Mithron asked us for any advice on landing this girl he's hanging around with (smart move on his part Wink ). He's just happy and bragging.
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 8:37 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
woo, I'm really excited for the wedding.... you are all invited of course, well... except for Kalma
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 9:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
it seams to me kind of like he's half bragging half complaining.
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 9:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
woo, I'm really excited for the wedding.... you are all invited of course, well... except for Kalma

When/Where is it?
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 11:08 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:

http://www.akronfree.org/

that's my church, and its on june 6th, RSVP by May 21st
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 11:28 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Too far for me. I want a full report, though.
PostSun Mar 14, 2004 11:38 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: