нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gundam SEED
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gundam SEED
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
Evil or Very Mad *hisses at CN
PostFri Oct 22, 2004 3:06 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Stop that.
It got good promotion and a reasonable time slot for 6 months. It's NOT Cartoon Network's fault that enough people aren't watching it.
PostFri Oct 22, 2004 7:40 pm
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
Hmmm. Alright then. Evil or Very Mad *hisses at the misguided Toonami viewers and those who think it's a kids show

Actually, I can't wait for Rurouni Kenshin to come back, but HOW IN THE HECK did Duel Masters get more viewers than SEED? SEED is not the best anime on CN, but it's most melodramatic and corny moments are far better than those of some other aquisitions of CN, so I am angry because the show is so misunderstood.....but then again, so is duel masters Confused

Those who truly watch Duel Masters for the "strategy and suspense" should AT LEAST turn to Yugioh. I'm not a fan of card-game based shows, but if you look at both of these shows, you can easily tell which is better, even if both are pretty bad for most viewers.

About SEED's bad promotion, if my memory is correct, SEED's first promotion was in a 2004 toonami preview commercial which stated that it was a "Coup de Gras". After that, they made an acceptable 1 minute promo and also a really short one. This sounds like enough, but they hardly ever air the promos. Also, SEED is not mentioned in either of the Toonami schedule commercials! Apparently they "Don't have time to tell us about it". That is the last line of both commercials.
PostSat Oct 23, 2004 4:07 pm
BORGUSX

Post subject: ???
Did Gundam Seed air at 12:00 A.M. CST on Saturday, Oct.23? if so, dam it that I missed it!!!
PostSat Oct 23, 2004 6:26 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
correcto
PostSat Oct 23, 2004 10:41 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
Gundam Seed is soo cool! I missed the first few so what happened? Did anyone see the first few episodes?

Last edited by just on Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
PostMon Oct 25, 2004 11:08 am
Dex

Post subject:
Any one here know just how much this series was cut for CN and if we'll get uncut dvds any time soon?
PostThu Oct 28, 2004 9:19 pm
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
Suprisingly, they didn't cut much other than the cursing. Heck, they even left a few of the words in! They did not screw up this series in that respect........but it did have a pretty melodramatic english dub.
PostFri Oct 29, 2004 6:37 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
The first three uncut DVDs have already been released in the US. Volumes 4-5 will be released on December 14th.
PostFri Oct 29, 2004 7:25 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dex

Post subject:
thanks for the info time to hit bestbuy.
PostSat Oct 30, 2004 12:10 am
Tom_likes_food

Post subject:
DAMN IT ALL! That episode was really, really good! If only it had better ratings...........
Although SEED has many memorable moments, such as Flay's first bout of insanity when her dad died, or Kira and Athrun's first meeting in years, or the "my friends are on that ship" scene, the rest is pretty crappy, especially in English. But.......then there are whole episodes that are amazing. It's a really wierd situation.....
PostSat Oct 30, 2004 12:34 am
Dex

Post subject:
A lot of anime is like that but as long as its good over all i'll be happy.

What im really looking for is an anime with a decent " cool " factor. I've been into Eva for a wile now and my head hurts from all the evaness
( fans of the series know what im talking about), and i just need something cool with uncrappy characters and the odd nice fight sceen.

Im told Seed will fit the bill nicly but I wanted to be shure before buying. Thanks
PostSat Oct 30, 2004 12:14 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
last night was a much-needed shot in the arm for the series in my eyes...great visuals and eerily perfect music (more on that coming) along with how it ended, probably made this my favorite episode thus far...i've heard that the second half of the series is vastly superior to the first, and if it manages to maintain the same level of intensity from last night, i'm sold...

i have to bring up the music topic again, simply because i had been contemplating for the past month how the ending song would sound on a piano, and to hear such a great arrangement made me both glad (for also having the idea) and somewhat disappointed (since i wasn't the first one to think of it... =)

does the instrumental have its own title, or should i just look for something along the lines of a 'piano' or 'instrumental' version of "anna ni issho datta no ni"?
PostSat Oct 30, 2004 5:54 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think it's called Anna Ni Issho Datta No Ni (Athrun Zalas feeling). I think it's from Gundam Seed Suits CD Vol. 2
PostSat Oct 30, 2004 7:48 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
JJc14 wrote:
last night was a much-needed shot in the arm for the series in my eyes...great visuals and eerily perfect music (more on that coming) along with how it ended, probably made this my favorite episode thus far...i've heard that the second half of the series is vastly superior to the first, and if it manages to maintain the same level of intensity from last night, i'm sold...

i have to bring up the music topic again, simply because i had been contemplating for the past month how the ending song would sound on a piano, and to hear such a great arrangement made me both glad (for also having the idea) and somewhat disappointed (since i wasn't the first one to think of it... =)

does the instrumental have its own title, or should i just look for something along the lines of a 'piano' or 'instrumental' version of "anna ni issho datta no ni"?

Just what episode was it that they showed? The hotel in Hawaii didn't have CN so I missed out. But trust me, you ain't seen nothin yet till episode 29-30.
PostThu Nov 04, 2004 2:23 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 11 of 19

Jump to: