нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Trigun vs. GW
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Trigun vs. GW
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Anyone who hates Trigun should die. You should die.
PostWed Apr 21, 2004 8:06 pm

Post subject:
I'm half way there.
PostWed Apr 21, 2004 8:37 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Tri_GUN_damwing wrote:
Anyone who hates Trigun should die. You should die.

i'm going to assume you're stating that in a joking manner, because such a violent response is both unneeded and uncalled for...duckking didn't even say he "hated" the series, so cool your jets man...
PostWed Apr 21, 2004 8:37 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
I said that in a HALF joking manner. I know he didn't say he HATED it, but he did say that he "didn't like it." That makes me sad. Anyway, sorry for that unneeded and uncalled for response. I just hope dukking will tell me just why he hates-cough-"doesn't like" it.
PostWed Apr 21, 2004 8:43 pm
Loki

Post subject:
Trigun was awesome of course so was Gundam Wing...since I am still a teen it twas a while ago (in my standards) that Gundam Wing was on the TV....and since I would rather sleep then go to SunCoast and buy the whole thing...no chance in seeing it again...though I have seen the movie recently (Endless Waltz-Great stuff right there) I guess what I trying to say is that Trigun I thought was awesome along with GW so the fight in my opion is a TIE Though my favorite anime show of all time was the movie Princess Monoloke..that wasn't a show..so my favorite SHOW (series) of all time was-uhh-I don't know..dern
PostFri Apr 23, 2004 5:20 pm
Duckking

Post subject:
Princess Monoloke was great the first time I saw it then the second time I saw it I though it was ok then third time it was dumb.
PostFri Apr 23, 2004 5:52 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
I never saw Princess Mononoke, but I want to. I just haven't gotten around to renting it yet. I won't buy it. Thats a waste. I have seen Spirited Away, though, which is also by Miyazaki. That was a great movie. Although quite freaky. Thanks for supporting Trigun, Loki.
PostSat Apr 24, 2004 3:56 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
For the love of Pepito, let this thread die!
PostSat Apr 24, 2004 4:34 pm
Tri_GUN_damwing

Frequenter

Post subject:
Yeah, down with this thread, you are indeed correct. Despite the fact that I myself created it, I now disown it. Goodbye thread! I shall no longer write here!
PostSat Apr 24, 2004 5:16 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: