нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The most Epic Battle in the History of Epic Battles
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The most Epic Battle in the History of Epic Battles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually, no. See, 2 fight posts in a row are not allowed. I told you I couldn't get to it, and I haven't been able ot get to it. I didn't expect to be away this long, but I have been THAT SWAMPED with work.

However, that does not negate the rules of the fight thread. As such, anything past our arms being cut off and the Powers of God cards is moot. Megatron did not take over Jurai and Washu is in no such dimension.

When I update with a fight post, I will deleted all these needless stall posts. So, basically, anything AFTER the post you made in response to my last fight post will be deleted.

Thank you for your extended patience, Beat.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Oct 31, 2003 5:47 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well actually, the Washu and Megatron bits were all part of one BIG side story post. Not to mention the Washu part was in said arms-getting-cut-off post.
PostFri Oct 31, 2003 6:00 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
TWWK: I don't know how CP knew we'd need this plan . . . Operation Owen's Relapse!

FDD: Right!

Dread: *Jumps up high into the air* Grr, jackass had to be right, forcing us to memorize this plan . . .

TWWK: *Looks at Beat.*

Beat: Why the look of confidence? No arms. No Washu. You have already lost.

TWWK: *Watches his team's arms swirling around in the psychic tornados.* Oh really? Or we can just-Now! *Three of the arms appear to be jerked out of the tornados, as if attached to strings. Team Good is summoning their daggers and sword to them, and their arms are attached. TWWKs Warp Dagger comes first, in a line that would take it through Beat. Beat sees it in hte nick of time and dodges to his right. Next comes the Ice Sword, but Beat jumps straight up as it is aimed for his legs. He turns just in time to see the Jade Dagger coming at him. He tucks and heads towards the ground, but it grazes him. He lands on the ground as FDD jumps into the air where Beat was a moment ago. Beat looks up to see cards fluttering in the wind.*

Beat: No! My Yu-Gi-Oh cards! You slashed their holder!

TWWK: Indeed. Hope you don't mind that we borrow a few cards, Beat. FDD! Got it?

FDD: Yeth! *FDD lands. A card in his mouth, and one in each of his dragon's mouths. They spit their cards onto the ground.* Time Chamber, Mirror Force, and a mystery one that I'll place face down. (((NOTE! Beat, I appologize if I mess up the names of these cards, I haven't seen the show in MONTHS. But I do remember what they do.))) *The three members of Team Good go into the time chamber that appears, and are restored to the way they were at the begining of Beat's last turn. Meaning they have their arms back.*

Beat: Die already! Gerk! *Suddenly feels the pain from when TWWK stabbed clear through Beat's torso with his lightsaber. (((SECOND NOTE! It was in my last post Beat. You got run through with TWWK's lightsaber and ignored it.))) Beat keels over.*

Slim: I'll just rip your arms off again!

Beat: *Trys to shout, but with his torso injured he can't make enough noise for Slim to hear him shout 'No!'. The Pyshich Tornados rip into the Mirror Force, sending the attack back at Slim, tearing up his skin and sending him flying back hundreds of yards. The tornados dissipate.*

DM: *Lands beside Beat.* Well boss, and ideas?

PostSun Nov 02, 2003 6:37 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Msytic Space Typhoon! {Throws down Mystic Space Typhoon. The cards return to beat's deck as the holder repairs itself.}

Slim- Ow.

DM- {Cure3 on group}

Slim- I'm okay.

Beat- My time dissapating skills, allowing me to temporarily ignore wounds, has proved useful. Alas, they are only temporary.

DM- So, what's the plan?

Beat- Those stupid items are simply that, items. Besides, without CP, they will fall before this spell. {Brings up a card} A-ha! Tribe Infecting Virus! I throw down a simple La Jinn.

TWWK- NO! (Charges TWWK, only to have his arms snap off again) WTF?!

Beat- Look at your backs. It's not called Accelration mode for nothing.

{The backs of TWWK, Dread, and FDD all have the Decaying flesh scrolls on them. Except there's an additional symobol}

Slim- {Creates a psychic wall seperating the two groups}

DM- HAHAHAHA!!! {Shoots his uber-shots through one-way holes made in the wall, knocking back Dread and the others, then takes to the air and incinerates their side with Hellfire}

Beat- That's decaying flesh level 2. Poison, cure spells hurt you instead and the best part for us is resotration magic only hurts you further! It's a practical death sentence. Now watch as all of your body parts fall apart and wither into nothingness!

TWWK- And the Powers of Jurai cannot help me.

Beat- Bingo. {Throws a masked of the accursed card at TWWK} Now TWWK, my zombie slave, kill Dread and FDD before you yourself expire.

TWWK- {Attacks FDD, cutting off his right hand, and Dread, piercing his hat}

Beat- Let em have it! {Fires at FDD and Dread through the holes in the psychic wall along with DM with the Sword of Power}
PostSun Nov 02, 2003 7:55 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
Beat- My time dissapating skills, allowing me to temporarily ignore wounds, has proved useful. Alas, they are only temporary.

I love that line Beat. It has made me laugh twice. ^_^

~~~~~

Dread: We don't have too many options! *Jumps backwards, avoiding shots from DM and Beat, and throws the Jade Dagger into the ground. Massive trees sprout up as fast as Beat and DM fire their shots, thus blocking any from hitting Team Good.*

FDD: We've still got a few tricks up our sleeves. Time I pull my own trump card. *TWWK slashes twice with his lightsaber, and FDD appears to dodge. Yet FDD's arms fall off.* Garg! Sonofabitch that's painful! *Dread stares in disbelief.*

Dread: That's not a trump card!

FDD: This is. *The two dragons on his shoulders begin glowing white. FDD's eyes glow white also. The scroll on his back disipates. The dragon's necks elongate, and they shift down to become his new arms, still in their dragon shape. The right arm grabs TWWK's face, disintegrating the mask, and also disipating the scroll. His other arm stretchs all the way over the Dread, and grabs his shoulder, disipating Dread's scroll.* Holy. It's one of my elements. It's not healing magic, yet it obliterates anything evil, any adverse influences.

Dread: *Drinks a Megalixer, then casts Cure4. He and TWWK are fully healed, yet FDD remains the same, with his dragons for arms.* Um, you staying like that?

FDD: I've fully unionized with my dragons. Trust me, I'm happy.

TWWK: *Shakes it off* Sorry. I hate that card. *The barrier of trees begins to weaken. Their growth begins to slow.* Hmm, the energy gained by the Ice Sword was what fueled the Jade Dagger and the Warp Dagger . . .

Dread: Meaning without any intake, CP's items will weaken. *Calls back the Jade Dagger.*

TWWK: Through here. *Opens a warp hole. Team Good passes through and comes out behind Team Dark, who are still firing at the barrier of trees.*

DM: We're almost through! Hellfire! *Incinerates the remaing trees.*

FDD: *Stretches his arms forward, grabbing Beat's arms. The red dragon burns Beat's right arm, while the blue dragon freezes Beat's left arm. The attack from behind and the 2 varrying tempreatures serve also as a confusing force, in addition to being extremely harmful due to FDD's greatly amplified abilities. FDD holds fast, allowing this attack to wear Beat down.*

Beat: *Flesh sizzling on one size and crackling on the other.* ARRRRGH!

Dread: *Casts Reflect on himself.*

DM: Ohhhh no, you're not sending my attacks back at me! *DM dives down to attack Dread with his gauntlets. Dread goes into Bullet Time mode and dodges effortlessly.*

Slim: Psychic blast! *Sends a huge purple flame towards TWWK.*

TWWK: *Puts his left hand up, taking the blast to his palm.* Ahh! That burns! *Uses his right hand to direct the Force which tips Slim upside down as he sends another blast, sending it off into the distance. Neither DM nor Slim are in a position to aid Beat. Beat struggles, but cannot reach his cards, nor can he even see his attacker.*

PostTue Nov 04, 2003 8:30 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- NO! I will not be beaten by something I cannot see! (Quickly starts to back off)

They underestimate me yet again. Now to pull out this sword!

FDD- What's that?! {A huge flash of light engulfs FDD, and when it clears, FDD's arms are gone!}

Everyone- What happened?! {All stand, as beat shines forth with the Sword of Power shining like a nova}

Beat- It should be obvious. I've never felt it necessary to weild the full force of the Sword of Power. It's energy split FDD from his dragons, and probably destroyed them.

FDD- I want an explanation.

Beat- Fine. The Sword of Power has a near-unlimited amount of energy. Slowly but surely, I've managed to tap into it, more than He-Man had ever tapped. The power also has a near unlimited amount of uses. Hence, I used it to split FDD from his dragons.

TWWK- I don't believe you!

Beat- Believe what you will. {Behind both TWWK and Dread, Slim and DM punch them both, knocking the weapons out of their hands. Slim blasts FDD with psychic force, while DM hits Dread with both gauntlets. TWWK turns to face Beat} You can't defeat me.

TWWK- You're little speech let your friends get the drop on us. But that won't save you! {Slashes at Beat with his lightsaber}

Beat- We'll see! {Strikes in a deadlock with extreme force, as TWWK delievers a roundhouse that beat avoids}

TWWK- You cannot defeat me! {Charges forth}

Beat- And one, {blocks the first blow} and two {blocks the second} and three! {The sword moves through with energy behind it, creating a huge shockwave that destroyes the lightsaber and goes right through TWWK's hands!}

TWWK- Uhh....

Beat- Fall! Fall! {Begins blasting TWWK with uber-shots from the Sword of Power, knocking him down to the ground}

TWWK- uhhhh

FDD- TWWK! {Gets knocked back by a psychic bolt}

Slim- No you don't! You stay right here!

Dread- NO! {Gets slashed again by DM's claws, then is trapped in rings of fire.}

Beat- {Points the Sword of Power at TWWK's head} I would have waited an eternity for this. It's over, Jurinian.
PostWed Nov 05, 2003 8:15 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
You're more obsessed with armlessness than Owen Meany, Beat . . .

~~~~~

*Beat slashes downward with his sword. TWWK looks up at him calmly. The sword hits Beat in the back, peircing his armor, and creating a huge gash in his back. The light given off by the sword prevented Beat from seeing the warp hole that TWWK created. Beat slashed his own back with his sword. However, being tapped into the sword's full potential, Beat pulls back and uses it's energy to heal himself.*

Beat: That'll only work once.

TWWK: Only has to work once. Switcher-roo.

*TWWK drops into a warp hole and from it pops the armless FDD. Dread casts cure 3 and TWWK is healed. TWWK engages Slim again. Dread, being distracted by casting the cure spell, recieves a gash across his chest from DM.*

FDD: You don't seem to understand Beat . . . *FDD's dragon arms sprout again* I AM my dragons, and they are me. The only way to change that, is to kill me. But they grant me nearly the same about of power as your sword, or maybe even more. So it won't be simple.

*FDD Draws his ice sword.*

FDD: SWORD DANCE! *FDD lunges at Beat, arms moving in a fury of blades. Beat uses the Power Swords energy to increase his reflexes. However, his own body limits the effects and it takes all of Beat's concentration to block FDD's relentless attack.*

*TWWK and Dread jump back and stand back to back, eyeing Slim and DM, respectively. They all stare at each other, motionless. Slim backs off a bit and turns towards Beat. The look of awe on his face tells everyone to do the same. None of the fighters can see the arms of FDD or Beat. Yet they see the bright light coming from the trail that Beat's Power Sword leaves behind.*

Slim: It's . . . dimming . . .

DM: What?!

Slim: Beat's Power Sword . . . lossing power.

TWWK: He said it himself. It's near limitless. Not limitless.

Dread: And FDD is attacking with his Ice Sword.

DM: Draining the energy . . . No!

*DM Lauches himself off the ground and soars towards FDD. Dread sees the attack coming and uses his Bullet Time skill to get between DM and FDD. Slim manages to pull his attention away form Beat and FDD only in time to see the resulting catastrophe.*

*Beat manages to hold FDD's sword in place by pressing forward with the base of his sword connected to the base of FDD's. He watches in horror himself.*

*DM extends the blades on his gauntles as far as possible, and aims for FDD's heart. Dread gets between them just in time. DM's hand plunges straight through Dread's heart as Dread draws his Rod of Destruction, and plunges the end of it into DM's side. DM has an expression of total pain on his face right before he turns completely to dust. Dread looks down to see a hole in his chest. He drops to his knees. TWWK runs over, and grabs Dread as he falls to the ground, in disbelief of what just happened. Dread looks up at him, mutters something, and dies.*

Slim: DM is . . . gone . . .

TWWK: And so is Dread . . .

*FDD stares coldly at Beat, their swords still locked in contact.*

PostThu Nov 06, 2003 4:53 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- I said near limitless, didn't I?

FDD- That's right.

Beat- This is only because I haven't tapped into the Power of Grayskull.

FDD- And what makes you think I'll let you do that?

Beat- (Aloud) Activate Tribe-Infecting virus!

FDD- (Falls to the ground in sprawls of pain along with TWWK)

Beat- {Raises the Sword of Power into the air} You can't absorb energy that doesn't belong to you! {The Sword of Power emits a beam at the ice sword, and the blade soon glows as brightly as a nova} BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!

FDD- NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! {Sends his dragon forth, but all are blinded by the immense light. When it clears, Beat is standing in the armor of a paladin with He-Man physique, and the Sword of Power glowing} This, is unlimited energy!

TWWK- NOOOO! {Gets knocked back with a psychic bolt from Slim}

Slim- Oh, no you don't! We still need to fight, and you still need to die! {Raises his huge scythe}

FDD- Trap card. You didn't use it. Distracted...

Beat- This is the ultimate form of the Sword of Power. No one can stand against it. Not even the Power of Jurai, not that it matters since that's not working anymore...

FDD- The Ice Sword can still defeat you!

Beat- No it can't. It's a simple energy sponge. When completely drained, it will crack and break! {Throws a card into the air} Dark Magician Girl! Combined with Energy absorber! Absorb the energies of the Ice Sword!

{The Dark Magician Girl begins to absorb the energies of the Ice Sword, glowing bright in the process}

FDD- Knowing you, by the time she's done, she'll be 500 feet tall.

Beat- Just throw the sword away, and fight me, dragon hands to He-hands. {Sheathes the Power Sword} I'm stronger than you AND your dragons!

FDD- {Drops the sword} It's go time. {Begins wrestling beat as the two dragon hands bite Beat's hands}

Beat- HA! {Takes a dragon hand and wraps it around FDD} Come on!
PostThu Nov 06, 2003 9:19 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Slim flies at TWWK. TWWK flings his right arm up and the warp dagger goes flying at him. Slim dodges and TWWK flings his left arm up. A green streak goes flying towards Slim. Slim is caught completely off gaurd and the streak hits him in the left thigh. He falls ot the ground as the skin around it starts to turn green. He hears a shriek behind him and looks. The red streak, the warp dagger, hit the Dark Magician Girl. She is split into multiple parts, and subsequentially is destroyed.*

Slim: Damnit! But how did you get the Jade dagger . . . *Remembers how TWWK went over to the fallen Dread and held him upright*

TWWK: *Smirk*

Slim: *Tries to stand, but his leg is hardened. Slim focuses his energy on his leg, removing the afflicting magic. TWWK catches Slim's eye, then sits down and watches Beat and FDD fight.*

*Beat and FDD exchange blows, evenly matched. Each instantly heals from their injuries. Neither is bothing to block a blow, knowing that thier sources of power instantly heal them.*

Beat: My power is limitless! *Punches FDD* You can't outlast me! *Gets punched by FDD.*

FDD: You're wrong! *Gets punched* You can't win this one! *punches* and I know why! *Is punched.*

~~~~NOTE: I know, a long wait just for that, but trust me, it carries quite hte significance in the plot of this thread.~~~~

PostThu Nov 20, 2003 11:23 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- You know nothing! (Knocks FDD down to where Slim in)

Slim- {Focuses all of his energy on FDD} I'm gonna rip you apart!

FDD- No you won't! {Lunges at Slim, even as his body is slowly being ripped into pieces}

Slim- Die! Die!

FDD- Only if we both die! {Wraps himself around Slim, and charges up an enormous amount of energy}

Slim- A self-sacrifice? How predictable. {Pushes FDD away, who uses all his might to land next to Slim and detonates. When the smoke clears, the debries of both of them is visible.}

Beat- Figures. TWWK, it's just you and me now. You knew it'd come down to this.

TWWK- Yes. I did.

Beat- Without the Power of Jurai, you're nothing. Give up now, declare myself the victor, and this will end. I'll even buy you a beer. What do you say?

TWWK- Tempting, but I'm afraid I'll have to pass.

Beat- An honorable warrior, but one without much common sense. {Draws the Sword of Power}

TWWK- {Draws the Jade dagger}
PostSun Dec 07, 2003 2:29 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
To bump this thread with an OT story.

The epic battle blew up the Absolution. Now TOM is dying.

Sara- I fear, the wounds are fatal.
Tyler- TOM, you can't die!
TOM- Do not grieve for me. Soon, I shall be one with the internet. Br-Brak. It is to you, old friend, that I give the hosting duties.
Brak- Yeah buddy!
TOM- One day, a host will rise, and use his duties, to make Toonami not sucky again. The torch...
{Tom drops the torch and Brak picks it up, glowing bright in the process}
{Tom flat lines and dies}
Brak- Hot dog! I'm the host of Toonami, and I say it's time to resume this epic battle thing!
PostSat Jan 24, 2004 3:40 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
This would be so fun if a third party could join. You have good and you have bad, but you dont have my unique destroy the world side. Yes, destroy the world includes myself, as I too must be destroyed for destroying the world.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSun Jan 25, 2004 3:22 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
The long awaited conclusion is coming. I swear. We really will finish this. We are so few posts away too.

PostSun Jan 25, 2004 9:32 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Then finish it. Or I will just hit he doomsday button and render your battle moot.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Jan 28, 2004 9:36 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow, if it's taken CP almost an entire year to write the post, it must be the most uber, epic battle ending, super post in the history of uber, epic battle ending, super posts. I can't wait. Mr. Green
PostFri Oct 08, 2004 11:33 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: