нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Christmas is coming...
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Christmas is coming...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
HAH!
i guessed i missed the dream part.

Dream list:

SRV Signature Stratocaster
Gibson Les Paul Studio Limited
Fender Jazzmaster
Fender Thinline Telecaster
John Mayer Signature Martin Model OM-28
$2000 for totally sweet computer system

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed Nov 26, 2003 3:56 pm
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
Really, that's all you need for pretty much all rock and jazz. A true ride cymbal would help, but it's not necessary...an 18'' crash/ride has a real vintage jazz sound, and they're awesome for rock...
As long as the heads are good and you have at least a single chain pedal (is that how you spell that?...)
PostMon Dec 01, 2003 1:50 pm
Spazzy

Post subject:
Cowboy Bebop: The Movie and a Drum Set
Not gonna Happen but a boy can dream.
PostTue Dec 09, 2003 3:29 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
phfft, you can find a used drum set for 200ish bucks, my friends found a 5 piece set for 50 bucks and has slowly been replacing parts on it. He has probably saved 1-2 grand doing it that way, what he has now for would probably go for 3 grand-- whereas he has only spent about 1 (in about a year and a half period of time).
PostTue Dec 09, 2003 4:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
I'm not so sure about all that...
By parts, do you mean heads?
And what brand is his set?

The problem with an older set, especially when you don't know how it was played, is that the heads don't stay tuned. They loosen up hard core. Sure, you're saving money, but the set as a whole isn't going to sound the same. That goes for wood and metal shells. They age, and while some drums do sound good aged, most don't. A set that was cheap to start with isn't going to sound that great to begin with.

The only used drum I would ever buy would be Stingray's, if I could ever find another set. The shells are made out of fiberglass, and they just don't warp. And they just sound awesome. But, I don't think they're made anymore...but I know a guy who has a set of them...and I think he might want to sell them...

And, the drums I'm talking about buying are studio drums, professional quality DW drums. You either have to be really, really good to get a set of them, or have a lot of spare change.
You can get a really good sounding pearl export series for not a lot of money brand new.
PostTue Dec 09, 2003 5:15 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
He's replacedthe heads and the hardware. It sounds as good as my other friends set (I forget which brand it is) which he spent about 4 on.

You just gotta take a risk.
PostTue Dec 09, 2003 8:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Whooo!! Christmas in 16 days.
*Waits for someone to pick off reference*
PostTue Dec 09, 2003 10:27 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wooo! Non christmas starts in 9! I wonder if we'll go buy a christmas shrub for our condo.
PostTue Dec 09, 2003 11:37 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
My dream list:
it's way too long to type here, so i'll summ it all up in 1 word...Anime, there, all done...

oh, yeah, and i already know which dvds i got, because my mom sucks at hiding things... Cool
PostThu Dec 11, 2003 12:50 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
yeah my parents used to suck at hiding to, until the christmas when there was nothing to hide.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostFri Dec 12, 2003 2:41 pm
Duelist_Goku

Post subject:
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Vol. 1

Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast Vol. 1

Mobile Fighter G Gundam Box Set 1

Spongebob Squarepants Complete First Season DVD

Dragonball Z : Broly

Twisted Evil
PostSat Dec 13, 2003 9:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
I want a game system for college. With Prince of Persia.

The Two Towers super-deluxe edition with Gollum statue.

Some anime.

More clothes.

Parking for my car up here. Freshmen are forbidden from obtaining parking. Crying or Very sad
PostSat Dec 13, 2003 10:37 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. One! Two! MAH HA HA!
PostSun Dec 14, 2003 12:08 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
games to play, boxsets to watch, cds to listen to.....yeah and prolly free cash from relatives and friends ^_^.
PostSun Dec 14, 2003 1:10 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I got some WICKEDLY awesome gifts for some friends of mine. If you can find the board game titled "Dirty Minds", get it. Reletively cheap as far as board games go, too. ^_^ And I got some OLD SCHOOL TMNT stuff for my best friend. Still in the package. But they won't be in the package for much longer. (Toys are for PLAYING.)

I'm good at this game ^_^ But I'm not done shopping yet. I have about 4 people left. ;_;

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Dec 16, 2003 7:38 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: