нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Duel Masters Theme
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Duel Masters Theme
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HyperSonic

Post subject: Duel Masters Theme
Does Any1 know where i can find a MP3 or Audio file of the Duel Masters Theme?
PostTue Nov 02, 2004 5:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm pretty sure some of us here have the almighty god-like powers to make one.
But we don't want to.
PostTue Nov 02, 2004 9:30 pm
HyperSonic

Post subject:
why wont he make 1?
PostTue Nov 02, 2004 9:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Say it with me now.....one. There was that so hard to type?

Oh and I do not know where to obtain an mp3 legally....or illegally, and welcome to our group of insanity.
PostTue Nov 02, 2004 10:37 pm
HyperSonic

Post subject:
thanx for inducting me... and yes 1 is a hard word to type...
PostTue Nov 02, 2004 10:42 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
as far as intro mp3, you can download the opening movie from TDA and rip the sound off of it and whalah! you have a audio version of it.

you can do it in quicktime, I've already said to much.
PostTue Nov 02, 2004 11:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
as far as intro mp3, you can download the opening movie from TDA and rip the sound off of it and whalah! you have a audio version of it.

you can do it in quicktime, I've already said to much.

See, that's the kind of advice we need to spread around more often (and more people need to take to heart).

Don't expect us to just give you fish. We will (occasionally Wink ) teach you how to fish for yourself.
PostWed Nov 03, 2004 2:28 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Be warned, some of us are pretty fishy and don't like hooks.
PostWed Nov 03, 2004 8:15 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
And some of us like to bait unsuspecting noobs into a web of doom....and....stuff.
PostWed Nov 03, 2004 10:10 am
HyperSonic

Post subject:
thanx for telling me how to do it... i really appreciate it...
PostWed Nov 03, 2004 9:03 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
your welcome.. and we need fresh blood around here so don't go all disapeering like most to either.
PostWed Nov 03, 2004 9:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HyperSonic

Post subject:
thanx..i'll be here for a while... can u give me a link on where i can find a program to ripp the duel masters theme?
PostWed Nov 03, 2004 9:44 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
www.apple.com/quicktime/

that should do it. though you might need to upgrade it to pro. that will definitly have to be up to you as to figure out how.
PostWed Nov 03, 2004 11:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
HyperSonic wrote:
thanx..i'll be here for a while... can u give me a link on where i can find a program to ripp the duel masters theme?

cough?
PostThu Nov 04, 2004 2:43 am
HyperSonic

Post subject:
thanx for the "cough", i'm gonna have to work on my profile now...
PostThu Nov 04, 2004 6:45 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: