нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mith's Castle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mith's Castle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok.*retreats to Shiris's castle*
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 3:29 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Guts_the_Berserk wrote:
Sorry.. "Mith"

Fix your avatar first.
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 10:56 pm
Shiris

Post subject:
“Well.....this isn’t working. Only one thing left to do,” Wink

*Light emanates from Shiris*

"Good bye..."

*Shiris explodes in a giant fiery blast destroying parts of the castle*
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 12:48 am
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Test
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 10:48 pm
Shiris

Post subject:
Whats wrong with this stupid thread?
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 11:14 pm
Shiris

Post subject:
Whats wrong with this dumb thread?!?!?!!?!??!
PostWed Mar 19, 2003 11:15 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I didn't break it...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Mar 21, 2003 11:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
next question is did I fix it...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 12:02 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
*swings giant flyswatter*

SMACK!

I kilt that bug dead
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 12:31 am
-Mithron-

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
*swings giant flyswatter*

SMACK!

I kilt that bug dead

Hmm..... You have served the castle in ways of humor and loyalty. Lately I have been considering you for knighthood. Go on a quest to find Princess Dillpops and you shall be knighted.
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 9:25 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
but then I'll get yelled at to actually use the swords.... and besides shes rolling around drunk in some haystacks behind the castle with her hubby... and no this isn't a poloroid camera I'm carrying. Look! Ice cream! *runs away*
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 10:06 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Of the three base knighthoods, only a Knight of the Sword must fight. You would be knighted as a Knight of the Lion, for loyalty and service.
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 10:19 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*comes back in tank, starts blowing parts of the castle up*
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 10:28 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
NOTICE: AN 8000 GP BOUNTY HAS BEEN PLACED ON THE CAPTURE OF DRAGON MASTER FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF ROYAL PROPERTY AS WELL AS FIGHTING FOR COUNTESS SHIRIS
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 10:38 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
from atop a distant castle spire
*flying winged monkeys come in through the window*
monkeys : EE!!! OOO< EEAA!! AH AH AH OOK EEK!!! EEK!

spook: hmm.... you found it?!

monkeys: AH AH OOO EEK EEK!

spook: excellent, so after long last his powers will be mine.... but I will need a distraction... You! Mr. Bibble! take yours and three other flying monkey legions to Mithrons Castle and start flinging the "special" poo, you know the kind, I need to keep everyone occupied.

Mr. Bibbles: AH OOP EEK EEK OP EEP! *salutes*

spook: Be safe Mr. bibbles and remember to hold everyone at the castle none must leave, chase them back if you must. Now go.

*Mr. Bibbles takes off throguh the window and soars down to the surrounding area. within a five minutes 5000 flying winged monkeys take to the sky towards miths castle*

spook: I don't have much time... *slips out of the keep and disapeers into the woods*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 minutes later

*the flying winged monkey hordes begin their assault against the castle from high in the air, out of reach of all conventional weapons*

Mr. Bibbles: EEH AAH AHH EEK EK OOK!!! (translation: for our master! remember my monkey brothers, keep them within the walls, we don't need kills. We're here for time. RELEASE THE SPECIAL POO!!!)

*far away at Shiris' compound a similar sized horde of flying winged monkeys unleashed their own assault*

STAY TUNED NEXT TIME TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!
Same Monkey time, Same monkey Place by the same damned monkey.
Stupid monkey; you fling poo now.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSat Mar 22, 2003 11:18 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 9 of 12

Jump to: