нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Its The Explain Your Name Thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Its The Explain Your Name Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
somehow, that isn't suprising from a guy named "Irkan Warrior"... Very Happy

howdy, Eyra...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostSun Oct 12, 2003 3:41 am
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
YIS!
PostSun Oct 12, 2003 4:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
*Feels a random sense to blurt some random word into here*

Pie

*Random Sense Goes Away*
PostSun Oct 12, 2003 7:48 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Shakes fist*
Minion!
PostSun Oct 12, 2003 8:40 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
My name comes from my highest level warrior in Majesty, Mithron Strongblade (74). The names are randomly generated in that game.

Other names:

CypherSamurai (Sounds cool)
Sir Bong (no I dont smoke, its just a funny typo I made a while ago)
Goggle (My brother named me this in a game when I left the room)
Wallace Dreadstar (Making fun of Blackstar a while ago)
PostMon Oct 13, 2003 1:23 am
overdrive535

Frequenter

Post subject:
My name comes from and old (emphasis on old) Canadian rock band called Bachman Turner Overdrive (BTO)...and the 535 is just something a buddy of mine always had on his screen names...so I took it 'cause its got a cool ring to it
PostMon Oct 13, 2003 1:03 pm
Zer0

Post subject:
I always liked how Trowa from GW had no name. So ever since I saw GW I started using Zer0 b/c it kinda symbolizes that my name means nothing. But actually, if I wasn't so lazy, I would rather change it to Irrelevant (if thats how you spell it)

Get it? Got it? Good!
PostTue Oct 14, 2003 9:02 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh yay I love these threads...

Mine used to be Zechs Peacraft which was taken from the two parts of
Zechs Merquise's/Milliardo Peacraft's name that I knew how to spell at the time. TDA was pretty much my first MB and I figured if I spelled my user name wrong I'd get bashed. Plus the split personality thing was pretty cool.

When the new board came around I just used Zechs because it was easier and I figured anyone that cared knew who I was.
PostWed Oct 15, 2003 7:20 pm
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well,to no guess if you've never heard the song groove is in the heart,then you probably don't have a clue who the funky 90s group called Deee Lite is.And that's where my user name came from. But before registering here I was either going to call myself just Mrs.Q or KinkyNikita ... I have no idea why!

As for my other user name,Kinkicha, I really don't know what I was thinking about.But what I can say is that it sounds more like something off a pachinko game instead.
PostThu Oct 16, 2003 1:23 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
About time I chime in a bit.

Counterparadox - I have NEVER had a screen name that I've liked. EVER. And then, Counterparadox just popped into my head. To this day, it is my only screen name that I have created that I like. 1 and a half years after it's creation, I figured out that it means 'anti-paradox' or 'the answer to the paradox'. I like the latter best. I like paradoxes. They're fun.

Other names?

My first sn ever was Argrangon. I was really into Animorphs at the time (this was when I was in 5th grade) and so I made something that I thought would fit right into the books . . . heh.

And for any text based internet games, like Mech Crusaders, I've begun to use the name Silverwing. It, in short, has to do with Beast Wars. (My most favorite cartoon ever.)

Oh, and I finally got around to reading JtHM. And while ZIM rocks my boxors, JtHM wasn't "The greatest comic book ever made". It was good, and I LOVE the depiction of Hell, and the artwork was neato, but it wasn't the end all and be all.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Oct 18, 2003 1:34 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Wow Cp, I used to be a big Animorphs and Beast wars fan also.
PostSat Oct 18, 2003 4:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
wow, CP and Irkan, you both were really big geeks...

Laughing j/k

that's fine... I used to watch "Biker Mice from Mars" when I was a kid... that and Spectreman...

PostMon Oct 20, 2003 4:15 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hrm, actually, that stuff isn't really geeky, it just sort of ATTRACTS geeks. Animorphs is pretty basic, 5th grader sci-fi, sure. But I was a geek because I knew I knew more than everyone in my school, including the teachers. If you're gonna call me a geek, imply that I was also a stuck up asshole too thank you very much!

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 4:32 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
They weren't the true geeks. I was. I skipped over Animorphs, jumping right from Redwall to Ringworld in second grade. I've been hooked on hard-core science fiction ever since.
PostMon Oct 20, 2003 11:41 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
scifi is fun and all, but my own value of geekness comes from the overall "obscurity factor" in what I watched as a kid... like BraveStarr...

PostMon Oct 20, 2003 11:55 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: