нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Team Tournament Battle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Team Tournament Battle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Punisher

Post subject:
Can I just please fight someone already? I really don't care who. My team is team Mega Awesome (stupid name to just fill in, i'm currently thinking of a better one):

1. Eva Unit 01
2. Vash the Stampede
3. Deathscythe Hell Custom Twisted Evil
PostTue Mar 30, 2004 9:14 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
A. no evas/gudams!(am i wrong?)
B. I highly doubt it will be anything short of a godmodder's post

but i'd fight you if it wern't for those two things, and i keep my previous team.

EDIT:

Here is my team, with certain modifications to my previous

Team Havoc

Slim:
Chaos Fire(increase power with anger)
Scythe
Immense psychic abilities
Energy Waves/balls(purple energy in a from to my choosing)

Mewtwo
Shadow Ball
Swift
Psychic
Reflect
Recover
Immense psychic abilities to rival mine

Ness
PKThunder
PKFire
Yo-Yo
PKToss
PKShield
Bat

Hulk
Strong as hell
Practically invunerable
Did I mention strong?

EDIT2: I will fight thee
PostWed Mar 31, 2004 5:00 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Obigatory bump*
PostSun Apr 11, 2004 1:13 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I"M WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST A FIGHT POST DAMNIT!

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSun Apr 11, 2004 11:58 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oh--my bad. I'll have something soon. Maybe tomorrow, if you're lucky.
PostMon Apr 12, 2004 12:38 am

Post subject:
So CP and Bono automatically skipped to the finals?
PostMon Apr 12, 2004 5:09 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
sign in people! ...if you read back a bit you'll see that Bono issued a challenge and CP answered it. Then Bono forgot about said challenge until CP reminded him of it. Think of it more as "round 1"
PostMon Apr 12, 2004 5:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's more of an exhibition match. Keep in mind, Bono, I leave for nationals (FIRST) this week, so we'll only get off a max of one post each before Monday.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Apr 12, 2004 7:55 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Andromaton wrote:
sign in people! ...if you read back a bit you'll see that Bono issued a challenge and CP answered it. Then Bono forgot about said challenge until CP reminded him of it. Think of it more as "round 1"

That, and not another single person seems interested in this thread anymore, save people that aren't even in the tournament.
PostMon Apr 12, 2004 9:14 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
*is interested yet uninterested cause his team couldn't really fight anyone"
PostMon Apr 12, 2004 9:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm interested. I just keep quiet instead of shouting, "SOMEBODY FIGHT ALREADY!"

And how come the board lets other people get away with guest posting while it always makes me log in to post?

Last edited by Beefy on Tue Apr 13, 2004 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Apr 13, 2004 12:40 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
*Bursts into the area, slamming the doors opens*
"THERE WAS A BATTLE AND I WAS NOT IMFORMED!" a small minion like creature yells.
*Behind him are 3 shadows of his teammates*
One seems to be a Penguin...
One seems to be a small girl with pigtails...
The other is so very small you have a hard time seeing it...
*A large cheap explosion and multicolored rainbow smoke fills the room*
*The smoke clears to reveal 4 charaters standing on a large letter "M" *
"We are the team known as 'The Lesser Not as Often Reconized Minions Of The Lesser Darkness'"
*A spot light shines on the small girl revealing Chiyo-Chan*
*A second light shines on the penguin revealing Pen-Pen*
*A Thrid Light shines on Ixidor*
*The fourth and final light reveals the Scrubbing Bubbles*
"I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS BONO!! AND YOU SHALL FALL TO IT"
*a small bat whisperws into Ixidors ear*
"oh..."
"I didnt know that"
"I guess Ill wait..."
*All 4 sit down and wait for bono to start the fight with CP*
PostTue Apr 13, 2004 12:41 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Previous post fixed.
Fight Post #1
"Akihabara!"
"Akihabara!"
"Akihabara!"
"Akihaba-"
"Would you stop that?!" Shiek cried, "You've been doing that for the last hour!"
"Well," retorted the Bono, "if you had any accuracy with your spells, we wouldn't have been wandering around lost for the last hour, now would we?"
"Akihabara!"
"I said stop that!"
"It wasn't me," Bono pouted.
"Oh, do you expect me to believe that it was Mr. Clean? That lunk-head never talks, he smacked his hand lightly into the gut of Mr. Clean for emphasis. "If it wasn't you or me, or even Mr. Clean, then who was it? Who in all of Tokyo's electronics district goes around shouting-"
"Akihabara! Manager's errands are so much fun -nyo!"
In sudden realization, the trio (yes, even Mr. Clean) found their lips on one name: "Dejiko."
"Nyo?"
John Bono would never be accused of being withholding of any emotions (be them exuberant or otherwise). Not even if an alien race descended on the Earth and forcibly installed microchips in the base of the skull of every living being on the planet. Not that that would happen. Anyway, Bono would never, ever be accused of being unemotional, particularly when excited.
"Dejiko!" he lunged at her, arms outstretched, for a full glomping at maximum velocity.
"Mekara BEAM!" Dejiko's eyes shot a blinding ray, engulfing the entirety of the Bono that rushed towards her.
Miraculously, Bono merely appeared to have charred skin, with no other ailment. Even the charred skin tone quickly faded.
"Sometimes you need to teach a fanboy when he steps out of line -nyo. And now, I beat a hasty retreat -nyo."
"Hold on a minute. Please."
"Why should Dejoko stop for some pathetic fanboy -nyo? Dejiko already has bukimi-san -nyo."
"I've got candy."
"Whatever you need -nyo!"

~A long explanation and a search for a secluded, time-traveling well later...~
Zelda let out a cry of jubilation, "I've never seen so beautiful a countryside--Bono, we're going to have to visit feudal Japan more often."
"Not after you die at the end of this fight," Bono murmered to himself.
"What was that?"
"Oh, nothing," Bono quietly slipped note pad into his back pocket, "Now, to find this CounterParadox and his cohorts. Remember Zelda--stay away from Link. I don't want your emotions getting ahold of-"
"SANKON TESSOU!"
John Bono fell back, only mostly dodging the oncoming attack, "Zelda, there's your target!" He shuddered from the pain of a shallow gash in his left arm. Gritting his teeth, he set out to pay back the favor.
PostTue Apr 13, 2004 1:04 am
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*raises thread from the dead*

If Bono and CP forgot about this thread again I would like to issue a challenge to mr bono myself...
PostWed May 05, 2004 7:22 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP is working on a reply eventually... give him a little more time. I'd love to fight any of you, though, but I'd like to handle fights one at a time (lest I confuse myself).
PostWed May 05, 2004 6:42 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 21 of 23

Jump to: