нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Other Animation Schedules
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Other Animation Schedules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Nice. It's all a bit confusing, though, considering Geneon's recent distribution woes...
PostMon Nov 12, 2007 11:15 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
The digital revolution continues... found this at Anime on DVD:

The Anime Network website has just put up a free web viewer.
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/index.php

So far there is the first three episodes of 12 different shows up.
Ah! My Goddess 2: Flights of Fancy
Air Gear
BASToF Syndrome
Chance Pop Sessions
Comic Party Revolution
Gilgamesh
Jinki: Extend
Kurau Phantom Memory
Magical Play
Paniponi Dash
Saiyuki
Utawarerumono

They will be adding new episode each Thursday and episodes will remain for 28 days.

Canada and US only.
PostMon Nov 19, 2007 11:05 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
More FUNi shows to hit IFC, as it's been announced that WitchBlade, Speed Grapher and Hell Girl will premiere on the channel throughout 2008.
PostSun Dec 09, 2007 8:54 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
R.I.P. Anime Network 24/7 (June 30, 2004 - January 1, 2008)

The Anime Network, A.D. Vision's television and streaming service, has officially announced that it discontinued its 24/7 linear service. The service had actually been discontinued at the beginning of the year. Anime Network still supports its Video-on-Demand (VOD) service for digital cable providers, Sprint Mobile streaming for mobile phones, and Online Player for personal computers. It officially launched its Online Player broadband service in December after a one-month test run.
PostSat Jan 05, 2008 9:11 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
A reminder during the coin-toss that Tuesday at 11:00 PM becomes "Anime Movie Night" on Sci-Fi Channel.

The February schedule includes:
5th: Read or Die
12th: Appleseed
19th: Kai Doh Maru
26th: X
PostSun Feb 03, 2008 6:29 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject: Kick Starz Media to the Curb! Or not.
From ANN:

The Sci Fi Channel in the United States lists two episodes of the Gurren Lagann science-fiction anime series on July 28 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT during the first hour of the Ani-Monday programming block.

Bandai Entertainment announced in April that it had acquired Hiroyuki Imaishi and Gainax's anime, after ADV Films had announced Gurren Lagann last July but then removed the anime from its catalog. Both Bandai Entertainment itself and its newly hired producer Toshifumi Yoshida had indicated that he would be working on the localization for this anime on an accelerated schedule for July.
PostMon May 19, 2008 9:36 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
June 23, 2008 (Cypress, CA) – iaTV and Bandai Entertainment Inc. announced today that several Bandai Entertainment Inc. anime series have been acquired for broadcast on iaTV in a new programming showcase called “THE BLOCK fueled by Bandai Entertainment” which will air on Wednesday nights from 8:00 to 11:00p.m. PT, and premiere on August 6, 2008.

The featured series will include My Hime, My Otome, Planetes, Scrapped Princess, Toward the Terra, Ghost Slayers Ayashi, Mars Daybreak, Rocket Girls and the live action series The Great Horror Family and Bloodhound.

“We are excited to be working with iaTV creating this showcase for some of our best anime series,” said Bandai Entertainment Inc. President Ken Iyadomi. “We too, are pleased about working with Bandai Entertainment, Inc. and look forward to doing much more together in the future, as we strive to serve America's appetite for Asian Pop Culture,” said Adam Ware, President IA Media.

More details on THE BLOCK fueled by Bandai Entertainment will be released soon.

For more information visit:

www.iaTV.tv or www.bandai-ent.com
PostMon Jun 23, 2008 9:47 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
The North American distributor Bandai Entertainment has announced at its Anime Expo panel on Friday that the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 series will premiere on America's Sci Fi Channel on November 17th. Two episodes will air weekly, similar to how two epsiodes of Gurren Lagann will begin airing July 28. A new Gundam television series has not run in the United States since Mobile Suit Gundam Seed.
PostSat Jul 05, 2008 12:06 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
ImaginAsian TV (iaTV) and Tokyopop have announced the acquisition of Initial D and Psychic Academy for broadcast, with Initial D being televised Monday through Friday, beginning September 1st, at 5:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. PT and Psychic Academy joining the network’s Tuesday primetime A-Pop lineup at 10:30 p.m. PT on September 9th.

From the press release, it appears both series will be broadcast in Japanese with English subtitles.

Meanwhile FUNimation has announced the debut of the following series on their FUNimation Channel, starting September 1st:

Mushi-Shi (TV-14) -- Mushi are neither plants nor animals, instead they resemble the primeval substances of life. Few humans are aware of their existence, among them in Ginko, a ‘mushi-shi’ who studies them and investigates strange occurrences that are related to their appearances. Slated to premiere Monday, September 1 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern (30 minutes. Airs M-F at 8:00 a.m. and again at 12:30 p.m., 7:00 p.m. and 10:00 pm)

School Rumble (TV-PG) – This comedic drama is about the tangled love triangles of teens. Premiering Monday, September 1 at 10:00 am (30 minutes. Airs M-F at 10:00 a.m. and again at 4:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.)

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle (TV-PG) -- This dramatic action-adventure about four travelers on an epic journey. Their goals are different, their destiny the same. Premiering Monday, September 1 at 10:30 a.m. (30 minutes. Airs M-F at 10:30 a.m. and again at 5:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.)

BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad (TV-MA) -- In this comedy about a garage band trying to make it there is one thing to remember: music can change your life, sometimes against your will! Premiering Monday, September 1 at 12:30 a.m. (30 minutes. Airs M-F at 12:30 a.m. and airs again at 4:00 a.m.)

Basilisk (TV-MA) – This 24 episode drama is set in feudal Japan as the young leaders of warring ninja clans fall in love. Their love is ill-timed. A forbidden love amidst a battle for blood. Who will be left standing? Premiering Monday, September 1 at 1:00 a.m. (30 minutes. Airs M-F at 1:00 a.m. and again at 4:30 a.m.)

For those anime fans who miss the episodes during the week, they can catch all of the episodes back-to-back in our weekend “rewind” on Saturdays and Sundays.

Fans should also check their local listings as other schedule changes will take effect on September 1.
PostWed Aug 20, 2008 2:25 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Online streaming site www.hulu.com has created a new anime channel which at this time has a limited selection of titles. Currently, the anime channel there features Astro Boy (2003), Death Note (subbed), Speed Racer, Naruto (subbed) and Mushishi.

Hulu launched with the backing of companies such as FOX and ABC as a way to legitimately release their shows online in a central format that would help to cut down on the various sites that were capitalizing on rips of their shows. Through Hulu, they offer very limited commercials in order to attempt to monetize it.

Indications from FUNimation are that Hulu will be including such shows as Bleach, Basilisk, Black Blood Brothers, Ikki Tousen, Kiddy Grade, Moon Phase, Peach Girl and School Rumble in the coming weeks.

Viz Media and the Joost online video service have announced that Joost is streaming legal, English-subtitled episodes of Naruto and Death Note as well for free in the United States, with Bleach coming soon. The first 20 subtitled episodes of Naruto, all 37 subtitled episodes of Death Note, and dubbed episodes of Blue Dragon, Zatch Bell!, and MÄR have already been posted, with more episodes being added regularly. The service also features the 2003 Astro Boy series from Sony; Cosmo Warrior Zero, Gun Frontier, Izumo and Ikki Tousen from Gong, and Sayuki (not sure who gave them rights- N.) as well as news coverage from ANNtv.

The site requires user registration and a plug-in on some computer configurations.
PostWed Sep 24, 2008 2:32 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
The Powerpuff Girls, which ended its run three years ago, will finally be airing a posthumous special which was in the works for years. Cartoon Network will be airing the special on January 19.

Source: Series creator Craig McCracken
PostSun Dec 14, 2008 2:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bandai Entertainment has just announced (like 30 minutes ago!) the worldwide TV premiere of their new show Kurokami (Black God-wiki). The show will start January 8th on ImaginAsian TV at 8 PM EST/PST and will be broadcast in English, while over in Japan, the show will premiere on January 9th at 2:40 AM local time (about 7-1/2 hours earlier than us, if I'm doing it right).

Meanwhile, the South Korean premiere will start at 10 PM local time on January 9th, e.g. 12 hours after the US broadcast.
PostSun Dec 14, 2008 7:20 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
San Francisco, CA, August 21 2009 – Viz Media, LLC (Viz Media), one of the entertainment industry's most innovative and comprehensive publishing, animation and licensing companies, has announced the debut of the animated Naoki Urasawa's MONSTER featured by Starz Media's Manga Entertainment on Syfy beginning on October 12th as part of the latest season of the network's Ani-Monday programming block. MONSTER is based on the critically acclaimed manga series by Naoki Urasawa that is published in North America by Viz Media.

New episodes of Naoki Urasawa's MONSTER, rated TV-MA will air each Monday night on the Syfy Ani-Monday block and will be re-broadcast on Syfy's sister channel, Chiller the week thereafter. Chiller airs a variety of horror and suspense-themed programs. Check local listings for specific airtimes.

What would you do if a child you saved grew up to be a Monster? An ice-cold killer is on the loose, and Dr. Kenzo Tenma is the only one who can stop him! Tenma, a brilliant neurosurgeon with a promising future, risks his career to save the life of a critically wounded young boy named Johan. When the boy, now a coldhearted and charismatic young man, reappears nine years later in the midst of a string of unusual serial murders, Tenma must go on the run from the police, who suspect him to be the killer, to find Johan and stop the Monster he set loose upon the world. Conspiracies, serial murders, and secret government experiments set against the grim backdrop of the formerly communist Eastern Europe are masterfully woven together in this compelling work of suspense.

“We are very pleased to add MONSTER to the robust anime lineup found on the Ani-Mondays blocks on Syfy and Chiller,” says Marc DeBevoise, Starz Media senior vice president, digital media, business development and strategy. “We believe that this addition will give anime fans a lot to look forward to during the season.”
PostSat Aug 22, 2009 3:51 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: