нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mailbag: Infolink Edition
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
WhtHawk wrote:
You know, I'm almost surprised at the number of people still whining about Sailor Moon.

With all the other shows, people have moved on. Except for Sailor Moon. People just seem really attached to it, and like to bug us about it.

Rhodemond wrote:
I Wanna be in IGPX For Season 3 it was already done for The day i wanna bring it back for season 3 and season 4 and 5 I Wanna Join Team satomi I Hope it would be bad in Season 3" me and Haley Joel osment to rerun On Jetstream and CN" Both"

Tamala Thornton wrote:
A new teams of trash can come back for haunt us aired right after Family Guy on May 2nd! I am telling you, it's really creepy and make your face turned white!!!! Braah! HA! HA!

serina wrote:
hey! bring back the best show ever. if you do your ratings go up . sailor moon was the top rated show. bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

serina wrote:
hey its me again i love sailor moon bring it back now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!got it ilove this show ill sign ever thing to bring it back andso will all 5,987 peaple got it now bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!i love sailor moon bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.D wrote:
Hi, I would like you to beable to put sailor moon back on the air if u can?

Rachael wrote:
please put sailor moon on tv it will mean a lot to loads of people because thats where i got my dress sense so it was and still is a big part of my life if you do then every fan out there will be proud of you and the nextgeneration will watch it and love it i beg of you to

krissiie rella wrote:
A new commercial for FMA aired rights after the return of Sailor Moon!with a new show of sailor moon in this return of sailor moon she found out that she has a sister named serin as sailor moon crystal! and all your favorite caracteres will be there too!SO DONT MISS THE RETURN OF SAILOR MOON!

amber wrote:
hey make a annucement to say sorry to the canpanty of sailor moon and ask to bring it back

jmj2 wrote:
what did you do with megaman x4 anime video?

The what?

Geraldine wrote:
Hi i just wanted to let you know that the anime show Sailor Moon should be put back on air because many people watched as children and still remember it and if you could maybe air it on toonami because that is where most anime shows air on and also because it would mean so much to so many people to see an anime show that they all grew up watching.

Juergen wrote:
This comercial is about the reairing of all the Sailor Moon episodes English subbed.Right After the first show on adult swim (quote:I dont remember the name) on Friday June 22nd

Yeah, I don't think so.

person wrote:
WHY DONT YOU HAVE ANY 'POKEMON' INTRO'S THEY ARE ON TOONAMI AND WHAT ABOUT 'BEN 10'

There are no Pokemon intros because I'm lazy and there is no Ben 10 anything because I hate Ben 10.

kayla wrote:
Please re-air sailor moon i wached it when i was 5 years old i miss her sooo badly if i had one wish i would put sailor moon back on please from the botom of my heart please oh please put sailor moon back on please please please i hope you understand i love sailor moon so bad i would wish a hundered times even one millon times more that i would for my self.please please please oh please put sailor moon back on air please oh please i will get my friend to post a long sory to.please put her back on air.

Catherine Hladik wrote:
Please re-air the Sailor Moon R the movie aired right after the last episode of Toonami airs.

Max wrote:
if u cant air this show again then air it on adult swim!SAILOR MOON! then u can have the whole lesbians thing and u dont have to delete any of the scenes in the sailor moonnnn Pleaseee because then its on adult swim!

PostFri Jul 06, 2007 2:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Moon Prism POWER!
PostSat Jul 07, 2007 12:21 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
And now an editorial:
Quote:
gentlemen, as you may know, toonami is in its darkest hours. there are glimmers of hope
known as "new naruto episodes" and "DBZ re-runs" but i fear these lights aren't bright enough to lift our spirits. tooanmi has been forced to move from its glorified weekly spot to saturday nights. why? for a cheap replacement that they don't even show anymore (Miguzi [good ridance]). not only that, but they, once again, have changed TOM's appearance just when i got used to it. but this time, they didn't make him cooler (taller, muscles, etc.). they took away the absolution, SARA, and everything that ever defined any TOM! the only thing left is his voice and the memories...now TOM looks like a short, complete robot, skeleton. and they gave him a face that makes you remember thomas the tank engine and forget about the coolest inter-galactic CGI character ever created. it took me years, but now my computer can finally handle video players (youtube.com, etc.) and most toonami things. so when i realized how dark of a time this really was, i knew all i could do was watch toonami specials ("the intruder" etc.), remember the good old days, and finally find out how each new TOM came about. after watching "the intruder", "lock down", and "trapped in hyper-space" the story seemed to stop. i searched and searched, but every site lead me to toonami.com. but here's the cherry-on-top of this sundae called "evil". toonami.com is nothing but a list of what shows are now on toonami and the new TOM jeering at me. and, the final glimmer of hope: "unity". cartoonnetwork has been known to answer most emails. and since toonami has many fans that (of course) hate the change, if we all send them emails, we can get things back to the way it was before! together we can make a difference! here are some emails i sent them already:

"i really, really miss the old TOM and the old toonami. to best express my thoughts please go to google and search for "Good-bye TOM". i am not the only one who feels this way, and the fact that people around the world are posting videos, blogs, and comments agreeing with me shows this. please do something! i am sorry, but removing TOM's mask was too bold a move. the only thing that you have left of this channel that makes me watch it at all is DBZ and naruto. and what's with the new cast of robots?! come on! TOM was always the cool guy floating in space with nothing but his ship and SARA. but now he's "thomas the tank engine" with his choo-choo pals! WHY?!? i heard that you moved toonami to saturday nights because of miguzi and because good shows (such as YuYu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin) were too violent for a weekday broadcast. so when both are out of the way you decide to make everything more kid-friendly!? please bring things back to the way they were!!!"

"it is the only reason why i watch this channel at all since the new toonami and TOM 4.0. please bring back the absolution, SARA, the clydes (the old ones), and TOM flying in space alone with a mask again. i really miss these things along with the old shows. nowadays, half the things you show people can see throughout the week anyway. i am not the only one who feels this way. and why has toonami.com been reduced to nothing but next week's schedule? what happened to the online comics and other things that are my only connections to the good old days? my computer is finally fast enough to handle them and now they're gone! please bring them back!
PS: why did you have to change the cartoon network logo to just "CN"? i miss the checker-board pattern of the old logo.
please bring back toonami.com. now it is just a guide of what's on on saturdays. my computer is finally able to handle the online comics like "end game". i may never know how TOMs 3.0 and 4.0. came about, and it's all your fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

together we can bring back SARA, the absolution, and of course, the cool, dark, faceless TOM. with your site we can get the word out. please help me! join the rebellion!

with bonus!
Quote:
i really, really miss the old TOM and the old toonami. to best express my thoughts please go to google and search for "Good-bye TOM". i am not the only one who feels this way, and the fact that people around the world are posting videos, blogs, and comments agreeing with me shows this. please do something! i am sorry, but removing TOM's mask was too bold a move. the only thing that you have left of this channel that makes me watch it at all is DBZ and naruto. and what's with the new cast of robots?! come on! TOM was always the cool guy floating in space with nothing but his ship and SARA. but now he's "thomas the tank engine" with his choo-choo pals! WHY?!? i heard that you moved toonami to saturday nights because of miguzi and because good shows (such as YuYu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin) were too violent for a weekday broadcast. so when both are out of the way you decide to make everything more kid-friendly!? please bring things back to the way they were!!!

PostSun Aug 12, 2007 11:32 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Here's some front-page material hot off the presses!

Anonymous, who submitted the following story titled 'Overview', wrote:
I have visited your site 271-times

I'm afraid we need a source before we can print this...
PostWed Aug 15, 2007 9:31 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Catherine wrote:
Please air a full maraton of 'Cardcaptors'. I prmise your get tons of views!

Catherine wrote:
Have an airing of a full anime marathon. Cardcaptors, Sailor mooon, Hamtaro etc. Many fans will watch! Sincerly, Catherine N. Hladik Blowers

Allison wrote:
How dare you take my Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon away from all the loving fans of the sailor scouts!!!!!! People are uploading videos of sailor moon and watching them so that means Sailor Moon is still wanted!!!! You would get a WHOLE LOT MORE VIEWERS IF SAILOR MOON COMES BACK ON!! The people who don't have computers have to live with their memories. I was only 5 or 6 or 7or 8 when they took it off. Sad So please..out of the goodness of your heart (if you have one) put our beloved Moon princess back on tv...if you don't i guess you dont have a heart or a brain cause then you wont know what kids want to see on tv... THEY WANT TO SEE SAILOR MOON!!!

Erin wrote:
Why did you take off Sailor Moon? It was the greatest show ever! There are so many fans out there that want to see it,and you're keeping it from the youth of today to see this awesome show! Now the only thing kids watch on toonami is Naruto because it's the only interesting thing! Air Sailor Moon again! America wants to see it! And I know you have to cancel one show to make room for another,and I know that you show Naruto 2 times every Saturday,so just make it show 1 time and replace it with Sailor Moon,please listen to me,I know this isn't about a commercial,but this is still very important,there are so many kids in the U.S. just wanting to sue you because you won't air Sailor Moon,so do you want more or less viewers? I think the answer is obvious,yes,so air Sailor Moon and you'll get more views than ever before,I know Cartoon Network has more power over toonami,so I'm writing to them too,I've literally searched for years to contact toonami,and I finally found it,so please,please,please air Sailor Moon again,please!

kangel wrote:
please put sailor moon back on. its not fair that you put dbz on. now its time our turn. please.

ean landry wrote:
sailor moon

jordan wrote:
naruto movie 2

Omar F. Quintanilla wrote:
I don't have a prob. I'd just like to get the song names of most of the music you guys mixed for the intros and music videos such as "dreams" and "Mad Rehtorics", oh and like the song intro for the "Gundam 08th MS Team" I just think most of the music you guys mixed for the classics back in 00-02 were great!!I'd love to download like an audio version for them, because i was able to get the "Endless Waltz" Intro song for "GW"! man do i miss those good old Toonami days!! I think you guys should also get the "Escaflowne" english entrance theme that Fox put out when they got Escaflowne.

Jordan wrote:
please add sailor moon to your adult swim, the origional, dodnt mess around with it and sound like its rated A or something

LeRoy Ellis III wrote:
Hey do you guys have the Midnight Run openings for DBZ and all the other shows that aired on it?

Kevin wrote:
The old cowboy bebop promos started airing again during bleach and blood+ this Saturday, Sept. 15 somewhere around 12:15 to 12:30, and it would be great if you could re-record those old promos at a higher bit-rate or resolution, I'm asking because the videos on your site are pretty grainy for today's computers and it would give those tired old clips some new life. Thanks!

Robert wrote:
New promos for Batman the animated series and Superman the animated series have been airing on Toon Disney during various times throughout the day in the middle of the shows, Superman is Starting Friday Sept 28 and Batman is starting Sunday Sept 30 on Toon Disney's Jetix lineup.

araceli guzman wrote:
please bring back sailor moon to toonami!!!!!! SAILOR MOON FOR EVER

bernice wrote:
are yall ever bring back sailor moon back on tv and all season 1-5 in english it would be nice too beable to see it plz bring it back

Rini wrote:
Can you put Sailor Moon back on? I really love the show.

1001������ wrote:
cd

willoughby wrote:
a sailor moon comercial aired for CN on march 6th 1999 at 12:00 after aqua teen hunger force

devin holmes wrote:
sailormoon!!!!!!!

Mels wrote:
I would realy like sailor moon back on Toonami. I would really apretiate it.

Marcos wrote:
There was a very old CN or Toonami promo that was making fun of the movie "Contact". At first it just showed a black screen with equalizer bars displaying low to high pulses being received by a radio telescope, and the NASA employees or whatever getting all riled up and confused trying to find out who or what was sending the signals and where was it coming from, or something like that. Than it reveals that it was Moltar sending the signals as a prank via his lever. I tried looking for this in youtube with no luck. I really hope you guys know what I'm talking about and try to find it cause it was so funny. I'd like to show my appreciation for making this site. Its wonderful giving us the opportunity to re live those wonder full Toonami days.

That sounds awesome. Too bad I didn't have CN back then.

vicky obbard wrote:
go sailor moon please air it all the fans Want it back Gratefully Vicky Obbatd

Shelby wrote:
Sailor Moon was advertised and I love it. Sailor Moon should always be aired! Just the advertisments make you want to scream until it comes on!

Rachel wrote:
Put a Sailor Moon commercial on cartoonnetwork and say when it will air please. i miss this show really i do

omar wrote:
zoids zero episode 1-8

Isibella wrote:
hi, the old show "sailor moon" was a very good show!!! I know that the show pokemon over ruled it, but why could'nt they keep it on the toonami or cartoon network untill the sixed season( sailor star's). it was a very big hit untill pokemon came along, alot of girls even some boys loved the show. I know I'm just a fan but mabey can you guys work something out like a "old shows of the past day" that we can at leased see the first episode or second episode for one day only, I would bet that alot of kids all over the world would watch that. if you can't I guess that woul be ok, but if you can do something....ANYTHING...that would make my world!!!!!!.....thank you for your time and try to do anything to help. Isibella

A sixed season you say?

chris wrote:
sailor moon and sailor shenshies aka sailor scouts back on tonami

Christian wrote:
please put sailor moon and dragon ball z back on tv.I didn't get to finish watching what happens on the cell games.it stopped at when goku was giving up last week on saturday then a knew stupid show called samuri jack comes on at 10:30.Please bring back the dragon ball z show at least.

PostWed Apr 16, 2008 2:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know, I usually look forward to this stuff, but I must say that I find little solace in the grammatical abilities of these alleged fans of Sailor Moon. Bad moonies!
PostWed Apr 16, 2008 8:12 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
I just wish there was fun stuff like that in the Infolink news submissions. All we get nowadays are pharmacy spam...
PostWed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Anonymous, in News Submissions, wrote:
Dragon Ball Z Not on Toonami Anymore?!

I mean really, why isn't Toonami airing Dragon Ball Z anymore? It's their most succesful show and millions of fans miss it. It was on about a month and a half ago and then it vanished and replaced with Samurai Jack! What is Toonami thinking? The whole Toonami block isn't all about Naruto you know!

PostMon May 12, 2008 4:58 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
The whole Toonami block isn't all about Naruto you know!

If only we could convince the suits... Sad
PostTue May 13, 2008 4:55 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
The whole Toonami block isn't all about Naruto you know!

If only we could convince the suits... Sad

Yeah, needs more gundam. Oh and i'm back.
PostSat May 17, 2008 12:02 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
The paperboy lives! Very Happy
PostSat May 17, 2008 3:26 am
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sweet deal.
PostMon May 19, 2008 7:36 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
gfpaperboy22 wrote:
Yeah, needs more gundam. Oh and i'm back.

Well, we'll see what Bandai can manage with 00, since their ACen mouthpiece said they were working on a TV deal with someone.
:add: then again... hmm.

P.S.- Hi!
PostMon May 19, 2008 5:20 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
I don't care who gets 00 as long as its in hi-def. Once you go to high encodes and insane resolutions, you never go back.
PostTue May 20, 2008 7:06 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
Subject: iofgxfsz

tcdoidbi ymwrlfyi mwnjgygs http://eeeztjqc.com vlvdvtie sioqbarn

tcdoidbi ymwrlfyi mwnjgygs http://eeeztjqc.com vlvdvtie sioqbarn

Whoever wrote this bot fails at binary.
PostSun Jun 22, 2008 8:16 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: