нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Martin's Bar
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Martin's Bar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think I read a Ninja turtles comic like that, turned Donatello into a Cyborg...

But look at it this way Dread, eventually your body should start recovering its capabilities as it resumes the functions the Nanites now are taking care of. Then you'll be able to leave...Without the green gooing
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Mar 31, 2007 9:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
That's if the Nanites decide to leave... they seem to have an unnatural attachment to Dread for some reason. I can't figure out why... Maybe they really dig on his cologne, or his body's unique life-energy is unusually attractive to them...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostSun Apr 01, 2007 3:22 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
well, he is pretty sexy....
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Apr 01, 2007 1:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JohnnyPsycho: *clears throat* Anyway... the Nanites seem to be working, the place is being cleaned up and fixed up as we speak, and it looks like things are getting back to norm-- *Dreadnot moans in depression* --er, that is, things are looking better than they were before.

dougisfunny: *consoling Dread* Cheer up, buddy! It'll only be temporary... just until your body can function on its own, which will be...

JP: *chiming in* ...somewhere between 6 months and 2 years from now, by my estimation.

Dreadnot: *gulps down an entire pint of b33r and belches* ...great...

doug: ...um, yeah... Hey Cloney! More pretzels over here, please!

Masked Clone-Droid: Right away, valued customer!

JJc14: *nudging JP* So, uh, just between us... who did you decide to clone to make that thing anyway?

JP: Twisted Evil Oh, it'll be a surprise...

doug: Right, but what I think JJ means is, when are we going to find out who is under that mask?

JP: What, you think I'd have the "grand reveal" be in an empty bar in front of three people? C'mon, I thought you knew me better than that. If it ain't flashy and attention-grabbing, then what's the point?

Clone-Droid: *does a series of back-somersaults behind the bar, places a bowl of pretzels in front of a disinterested Dread, and poses in the crane-position*

doug: Right, of course... how silly of me... Rolling Eyes

PostTue Apr 03, 2007 11:22 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
::guzzles down another can of Sunkist::

"Ah, hydration. How I've missed thee..."

::looks up to see multiple puzzled glares::

"Hey, you guys try surviving down there for four months!"

::points at the basement door, but hesitates and rises from his barstool::

"That reminds me. We're gonna need some new amps in here..."

Dreadnot: Wait, I thought you originally went down there to fix them?

"Yea, well after a few weeks without food, some of those parts started looking pretty tasty. Did you know wires actually taste like spaget-"

JohnnyPsycho: Yea, uh...

dougisfunny: Despite that 'fascinating' topic, how about giving us a clue about who's DNA is in this clone, Johnny?

::Clone-Droid looks up while disposing of empty soda cans::
PostTue Apr 03, 2007 9:36 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JohnnyPsycho: Okay, well I can tell you this much... I recieved filled-out application forms for cloning experimentation from 8 different individuals just before I left. Of course, the application process was all a simple ruse since I already had DNA samples of everybody in the bar months ahead of time at that point...

dougisfunny: Tricky devil...

JJc14: So that's why you were able to identify Dreadnot from a puddle of green goo...

JP: Exactly! Really, I could have cloned just about anybody, but I wanted to use the application forms as a way of weeding out "undesirable elements" from being mass-produced. So, really, my latest masterpiece in bio-robotic cloning technology could very well be one of about 8 people... stFalcon, AdmiralGreer, FinalDivineDragoon, Nobuyuki, Beefy, dougisfunny, JJc14, and Dreadnot...

doug: Crap! I knew that thing would come back to haunt me!

JJc14: Geez, you actually kept those things?

Dreadnot: Wait! I never filled out an application to be cloned!

JP: True, but you should have assumed you were among the top candidates anyway... I mean, you've been running this place on and off since Martin left, it only makes sense that your clones would be well suited to working in a bar.

Dread: That's ridiculous! What makes you think I'm "genetically pre-disposed" to working in a bar?

dougi: Are you sure you want to ask that question? *staring directly at Dread's hands*

Dread: What, what are you...? *looks down and realizes he's been cleaning glassware and polishing the bar-top instinctively this whole time* YE GADS!!

Masked Clone-Droid: Oh, thank you, sir! I was just about to do that myself... it's like we're on the same wavelength or something! *giggles like a Japanese schoolgirl and pirouettes into the kitchen*

Dread: *to JP* If this is my clone, I am so going to kick your ass...

PostWed Apr 04, 2007 1:17 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dread: I noticed the sink doesn't work. *Polishes glass* Any ideas why?

Clone-Droid: *frolics into the room* Oh I know sir! It would appear that someone broke the basement water main.

Dread: Gee.. I wonder who could have done that. *Stares at JJc*

JJc: ...what? You try going 4 months without water! . . . By the way I err.. kind broke the watermain when I was trapped in there for 4 months.

Dread: How did you break it?

JJc: With my guitar *tears* I loved that guitar too *sobs*

JP: Now look! You made him cry!

Clone-droid: There there JJc. *comforts* Turn that frown upside down!

Dread: ... I swear JP.. if that clone is me I'm going to cook your ass.

JP: erm...

*Doors to the bar creeks open*

Everyone: Eh? *stares at the newcomer*

Kero: Oye! Johnny! I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

Everyone: . . . . . . . .

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 5:52 pm
KeroMia

Post subject:
*picks up where dread left me entering the story like Clint Eastwood*

Keromia: *clutches fist and glares at Johnny* So I come and find jou gone up and abandoned me!! How dare jou! And then I find out I'm jour ex... jour ex! Oooooooo' its clobbering time for jou Johnny!

*takes out a caster mega blaster gun and aims it straight at him*

Dread: *jaw drops* Don't do it, its my bar! Kero your going to make a hole in my bar!!
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 6:22 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
JP: Oh-Shit! *dives behind dread*

Kero: This will teach jou to cheat on me!!!!

Dread: No Kero DON'T DO ----

*KERSPLAT*

JJc: Oh - My - God... You killed Dread!

Kero: Uh oh...

JP: *gets up off the gound* Hmm.....

Doug: Well.. he's a pile of green goo again.

Clone-Droid: *Action pose* Brilliant explosion Madam!

Kero: Um, thanks, I think.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 8:30 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
::stands frozen in shock, covered in green goo::

"I-I-"

::raises his shaking hands to confirm what just happened::

"J-Johnny?"

JP: Kinda busy here...

::JP continues keeping his distance from an irate KeroMia::

"M-My skin is burning! W-What's in this stuff?"
PostWed Apr 04, 2007 11:04 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
JohnnyPsycho: *cautiously staying out of arm's reach from KeroMia* Look sweetie, y-y-you misunderstood! You know I'd never leave you! I know you've been getting the checks from Deep13 every month, so you know I wasn't just goofing off... I was working!...

KeroMia: You pig! You left me with a whole litter of niños to go play "mad-scientist" in your laboratory, and did you even once come to visit during holidays or birthdays?

JJc14: Um... Johnny! This stuff is REALLY STARTING TO BURN REALLY BADLY!!

JP: I said just a minute, JJ! Look, Kero, sweetie...

KeroMia: Don't you "sweetie" me! I swear, you're going to wish you were goo when I'm done with you!

dougisfunny: *shocked and yelling at the clone-droid* Aren't you going to do something? She just killed Dread!

Masked Clone-Droid: The subject known as Dreadnot is not dead...

JJc14: He's an acidic goo that's eating my flesh... OH MY GOD DREAD'S BECOME THE BLOB!

Clone-Droid: Relax, meatbag, you're overreacting. The tingling feeling you're experiencing is the millions of microscopic nanites reforming the subject Dreadnot's body back together. The green goo will slide off of you in a few seconds...

JP: Yeah, just realax, JJ, everything's cool! *turning back to Kero* Look, angel-pie, I was joking with that "child-support" thing I said earlier...

Kero: Did you know that for the past three years I've had to tell the kids that one of your idiot clones is their father?

JP: I'm sorry, I know, I should have taken some time off to... wait, one of my original clones is still alive? How is that possible, they were only supposed to live for like 2 years tops...

Kero: *sighs* I know, the damn thing is mostly paralyzed and nearly comatose. The twins are old enough to know it's not really you, but the younger ones...

*a figure looking exactly like Johnny wheels into the bar, encapsulated from the neck down in a black, motorized wheelchair/life-support system*

JP: Unit UB40? How the hell did you survive so long?

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid: *a red light blinks on the front of the chair, followed by a series of electronic beeps*

JP: Now that's a rude thing to say to your creator!

JP-UB40: *beep beep*

Masked Clone-Droid: Ha ha! I like that guy's style!

JJc14: Oh god... I think Dread just regenerated his head on my ass!

Dreadnot's head: Dammit, JP, when I regrow my feet, I'm going stomp a mud-hole in you!

PostThu Apr 05, 2007 2:27 am
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
* 20 minuets later after regrowing *

Dread: JP.. next time you tell someone they are immortal.. be sure to coin in that they can be blown into green goo by some plasma cannon. 'kay? 'cause that.. was very painful.. want to see what it felt like? *picks up plasma gun*

JP: no no no nononononono that's alright.. I'll take your word for it.. and how was I supposed to know you would blow up? It's my first time creating an immortal cut me some slack!

JJc: *eying the plasma gun* That's some pretty powerful fire power you have there Kero.. you have a liscens for that thing? Where did you get it?

Kero: Dat old thing? I got it from my husbands basement laboratory. He made it years ago. Now as for jou you silly barkeep. stop defending my husband with your immortal self!

JJc: Um.. I think it was your husband who took cover behind dre--

Kero: Hush jou! Or I'll be shooting jou next!

JJc: *sweatdrop* yes ma'am

Kero: Now as for you my worthless husband.. it's time for us to talk!

Doug: heh, someones getting the couch tonight.

Dread: Just tonight? I say 3 weeks.

JJc: 5 weeks.

JP: You guys are NOT helping..

Clone-droid: I brought us all some popcorn and turned the sofa around so we can watch this!

Dread: Wonderful! I always enjoy a good drama. *plops onto couch and munches on popcorn*

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
PostWed Apr 11, 2007 12:22 pm
KeroMia

Post subject:
Kero : Don't touch my things!! *Takes The Caster Mega Blaster Gun away from Dread accidentally firing it out*

JJc: Where it hit?

Kero: *looks down and sees the blast has shot off Dread's hands* Hey... *a sweat-drop* I didn't completely intend that one for jou Dreadie poo.

*smiles and places the popcorn bag on his lap* ...see its all good.

Doug: *begins to chuckles and takes to popcorn for himself*

Kero: Si... He'll be fine. Now , I still need to kill Johnny! *reloads the plasma gun*
...for that matter I want shot everything in here with this thing

*begins to think and look around*

Dread: See JP that's what you get for not giving her nookie for 3 years! She's all hormonal.

JP: *peeking from behind the bar table and whispers back* she was already like that...
PostThu Apr 12, 2007 9:14 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
(was hoping more people would post, but I suppose I gotta do my job still...)

JohnnyPsycho: *raising a small white flag* I give! There's no need to kill anyone else, it's me you want...

KeroMia: You're damn right I want you, cabron! I'm going to turn you into a gooey piece of swiss cheese when I'm done wit joo!

Masked Clone-Droid: *sitting forward on the couch* Ooh, he's giving up! I wonder how long he'll last before his head is blown clear off...

dougisfunny: That's a terrible thing to say about your creator!... I give him 2 minutes, tops.

JP-UB40 Clone-Droid: *beep*

Masked Clone-Droid: *to UB40* Are you crazy? There's no way he can talk his way out of this!

JJc14: Yeah, that's a pretty optimistic view you got there... you know, for a half-dead clone forced to live in a mobile iron-lung for the rest of its life...

JP-UB40: *beep beep*

Dreadnot: Hey, watch the language, buddy! This is a family establishment!

JP: *to Kero* Look, lovey-dovey-pudding-pop, I just want everyone to get out of this alive...

Kero: *raising the plasma gun and warming it up* You ain't getting out of here alive! Give me one reason... ONE reason why I shouldn't kill you!

JP: *raising an eyebrow and putting on the charm* Baby, c'mon, it's me... Your "Papa Bear"... I know you've been working awful hard raising our kids, and I love you for that. That's why I want to make it all up to you...

Kero: *looking at JP suspiciously* How?

JP: *waggling an eyebrow* C'mon, mi corazon... You know what I mean. We'll leave the kids with the clones, and you and I go to that nice little Bed and Breakfast down the road... you know the one, the one where we first...

JJc14: I didn't know Johnny was so smooth...

Kero: *eyes going wide, lowing the gun just a little* You mean...? *blushing*

JP: *nods* All night, and all the next day... for as long and as often as you want...

Kero: *raises the gun again and snorts a little laugh* Yeah, right, you think I'm that stupid? You can barely last through a Tongiht Show monologue...

Dread: Oh SNAP!

Clone-Droid: Oh no she didn't!

doug and JJc: Wooooooo!

JP: *raising hands, quickly adding desperately* I'll even do that thing for you that I never wanted to do!...

Kero: *lowering the gun* You mean...

JP: Yes! Whenever you want, wherever you want, I'll do... that thing for you at the drop of a hat!

Kero: *unsure* You really mean it? You're not going to start whining and make up excuses like "your back is tired" every time I ask for it?

JP: Even better, I'll install a bionic spine in myself just so it never comes up again! Plus, I'll keep the saddle with me everywhere, and the riding crop...

Kero: ...and the blender?

JP: *hesitates* Er... well...

Kero: *aims the gun*

JP: Okay, okay! Fine! The blender too!

Kero: *lowers the gun* Okay, I think I can work with that... for now! Come on dear, you've got work to do...

JP: *sighs with relief* Yes, poopsie... *follows Kero out the door*

Dreadnot: That was... just disturbing...

doug: I don't even know where to begin to think of where any of that stuff fits into JP and Kero's sex-life...

---2 hours later, at JP and Kero's house---

Kero: *wearing a bathrobe* Okay, dear... it's time...

JP: *sighs* Yes, honey, right away... *enters the room, wearing the saddle and handing Kero a margarita, then gets on all-fours on the ground*

Kero: That's good... *yells at the top of her lungs* Kids! It's horsey-time!

*about a dozen kids run in from all over the house and jump on JP's back*

Kids: Yay! Giddee-up, daddy! Wee!

JP: *face red and straining under the weight, his back popping in several places* Ugh! Watch your heels, Sophia! Ack! Don't bounce so hard, Lil' Arturo!

Kero: *sitting back in a recliner, sipping her margarita and wearing headphones* Mmm... good margarita, sweetie...

JP: *groans* Heh... no problem... darling... OUCH! Quit pinching, Suzy!

Kero: *not listening, already relaxing* Ah... so nice to have a man around the house...

PostSun Apr 22, 2007 3:00 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
wow... not a word for anyone... jeez...

guess I lost the mojo after-all...

PostTue May 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 73, 74, 75  Next
Page 74 of 75

Jump to: