нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The Last Word thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The Last Word thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*crashes into Slim's mole fortress, takes TLW, and runs off*
PostFri Nov 22, 2002 4:44 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
*Burn's Dragon Master and zips off with TLW!* Heh
PostFri Nov 22, 2002 5:41 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Crashes into the room like the big guy he is, takes the last word while everyone stands around wondering how he busted through the wall.
"Heh. Suckers. Little did they know that was a styrofoam wall from the SpiderMan movie."
PostFri Nov 22, 2002 5:48 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Beefy crashes through the ceiling. Throws a PokeBall.*
"I choose you Butt Ugly! Now, Last Word theft attack!"
*Butt Ugly steals TLW from JB and returns to Beefy.
Beefy zooms away in a pod racer.*

#52: Never ask when you can take.
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 1:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
GundamFreak

Post subject:
Do to beefy's sucky pod racing abilities he crashes into a wall and the Last Word lands next to GF who wittnessed the event

GF: I wonder what this is? *picks up Last Word* Oh well. *throws it into a sewage plant which was conveniently right next to him (and it got pulled under by flesh burnig sewage that would infect you if you touched it and kill you because it would go though your blood streem to your heart)* I'm hungry. *walks home*

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 10:06 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
"Butt Ugly go get TLW!"
*Butt Ugly dives into the sewage and gets TLW. When Butt Ugly gets back out, the sewage has improved his looks. Butt Ugly returns to his PokeBall. Beefy removes the pod racer from the wall and zooms away with TLW*
#211: Employees are the rungs on the ladder of success. Don't hesitate to step on them.
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 11:16 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Uses Anakin's Podracer to catch up with Beefy. While next to him, Anakin's voice eminates from the TV each time FAK touches the control stick*
Beefy: No! Stop that!!
*annoying kid sounds keep coming*
Beefy: Aaarrgghh!
*Beefy's head explodes. If you've seen Mars Attacks!, it looks kind of like that, without the helmet*
*FAK stops his podracer, detonates it, and takes earplugs out of his ears.*
FAK: Wow. That was more effective than I thought. Cool! Cool
*Climbs on board waiting airship*
FAK: Home, Cid.
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 2:10 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Beefy's head grows back. Just like Jeebs from Men In Black. Beefy steals the Duff Blimp and goes after FAK's airship.*

*FAK sees the Duff Blimp closing in on the airship. FAK stops the airship to get a free sample of Duff. However the beer has been drugged and it's nighty night FAK. Beefy takes back TLW and sets the Duff Blimp on a course for Australia.*
#177: Know your enemies ... but do business with them always.
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 2:34 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy wrote:
*Beefy's head grows back. Just like Jeebs from Men In Black. Beefy steals the Duff Blimp and goes after FAK's airship.*

*FAK sees the Duff Blimp closing in on the airship. FAK stops the airship to get a free sample of Duff. However the beer has been drugged and it's nighty night FAK. Beefy takes back TLW and sets the Duff Blimp on a course for Australia.*

I don't drink. This is why. Since you weren't specific on your getaway method, I assume you jacked my airship while I was asleep.

*FAK wakes up refreshed.*
*Steps into a suspicious-looking rectangle pattern on the floor. All of a sudden, the world flashes, and FAK finds himself in the bowels of an undersea garage full of sea- and air-ships. He takes one of the airships, and the chase begins*
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 2:57 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
I used the Duff Blimp to get away. See you in Australia!
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 3:09 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
{Pops the Duff blimp and takes the Last Word}
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 3:16 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Changes into Time Mage, casts Quick on airship*
FAK: Let's go!
*Two hours later . . . "
FAK: Hey, look! It's Australia! And the blimp is only fifteen miles offshore . . . Wink Ramming speed!
*Stops the airship just before it would puncture the bloated gasbag*
*FAK somehow gets a rope to attach itself to the side of the blimp and slides across the gap. He opens the door and walks in. Beefy is sitting in the control chair, preoccupied with playing Tetris on the on-board computer. FAK (after changing his job class to Ninja) sneaks up on Beefy, and applies a chloroform-soaked rag to Beefy's mouth and nose. After a few minutes, he grabs TLW, returns to his ship*
*Ship descends, lands on the water, and converts to a submarine*
FAK: While I'm down here, I'll try to find that Mimic shard.
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 3:18 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
*Launches depth ccharges at FAK, FAK is forced to surface. Quickly breaks open the hatch and finds FAK*

Slim:...uh...why are you hugging TLW?

FAK: My own...My precious...

Slim:Uh, right...*Beats FAK like the monkey he is and takes TLW*HOLD IT! If it's this much trouble over this thing, what does it do?*Reads label*This word has enough power to destroy the universe, and if you own this, you very well may rule the universe. well, I don't want to rule the universe. *Throws TLW in FAK's submarine, then thows a grenade in and closes the hatch. The last word is wiped out with the submarine, and the universe is destoyed*
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 7:05 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
*That universe might be destroyed, but it's just one of many in the Multiverse.*

"If I can get TLW from all the universes then I will be THE ONE!"

*We join Beefy in universe #156.*

"Stupid T-Rex! It took me two hours to get TLW away from him."

*Beefy heads for the next dimension jump point in a dune buggy.*
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 7:18 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Starts scampering towards Beefy*
FAK: *Hisses* Ach! The light! It hurts our eyes . . .

*Waits for dark, then beats the crap out of Beefy, takes the LW, and sits in a dark corner fondling it*
PostSat Nov 23, 2002 8:04 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: