нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Mith's Castle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Mith's Castle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spook, I was talking about Inque from Batman Beyond. I'm really confused by that Gamecube comment . . .

~~~~~

CP: *Walks through the castle, clutching his warp dagger. Angles warp holes so that the monkeys throw their own poo at themselves. Once a monkey is hit with poo, CP drops the monkey into a hole that drops them into the Sahara dessert.* I TOLD you that you should have accounted for me. But noooOOOOoooo, you go on like I'm not even here. *Comes across the main hall* :::SIGH::: why is this thread going to crap in the absence of Mith?

Spook: This is the most excitment we've had in like, ever!

Shiris: You're just mad we're winning!

DM: Yeah!

Beat: They just keep coming!

CP: Gun. Commandline. Multitarget. *Eye spits out a red M onto the head of each monkey. The monkeys stare at each other in confusion.* Full delete. *Gun dislodges from CP's side and starts spinning wildly.* Fire.

Spook: Not my monkeys!

*Gun fires, and 90 percent of the monkeys are obliterated.*

Shiris: That wasn't exactly good . . .

CP: *Gun reattaches to CP's side. He unsheathes his Ice Sword.* New technique. Frigid Shotgun. *The sword shoots out a blast at the remainging monkeys. CP then drops the monkeys into a warp hole taking them to their companions in the Sahara desert.*

Spook: Not fair!

CP: Now then. *Drops himself, Spook, Shiris, DM, and Beat into a warp hole so as to warp them outside of the castle.* Now then. If you want to fight, we do just that. Just stop messing up the castle. Honestly, no appreciation for antiques . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 4:18 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- To Shiris' thread!
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 4:35 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beefy: *Walks out of the forge.* What's that smell?
*Looks at the hallway.* What the hell happened out here? What's with all the monkey poo?
Clean up crew, we have a code 17 in sector C12.

Clean up crew: Ugh! We don't get paid enough for this.

Beefy: *Returns to working at the forge. Seals the door to keep the smell out.*
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 8:08 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*more monkeys arrive, King Kong steps on CP*
Spook: CHARGE!!*monkeys swarm Beat*
Beat: AAAAAHHHHHH!*gets buried under the monkeys*
Shiris, DM, and Spook:*continues killing the army*
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 8:32 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I know whoz you were tlaking about, I just came up with a bad line is all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks alot CP, do you even know how long it's going to take them to find each part of their head? ugh.... sometimes undead zombie super monkeys just aren't worth the hassle. Then again, they do go find their missing limbs ont heir own.

*headless zombie monkeys start scouring the world for their head bits*

bah!

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 2:17 am
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
ONWARD ARMY!*an army of angry scotts charges the castle* OPERATION TP!*They all TP the castle with Scott toilet paper*NOW OPERATION JERICHO!*They all march around the castle playing their bagpipes*
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 7:53 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's time to commence Operation bomb the crap out of you. {Bombs the monkeys and Shiris}
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 2:48 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
spook- Monkey God, TO ME!
*a huge pile of banana's fall from the sky and as they land start forming the God of Monkey's*

gom- OOGA?

spook- save the monkeys!

gom- OOK OOK!!!
*the gom reaches into the sky and its hands starts to grow. after a few seconds the gom slams its fist into the earth and glowing cracks speed towards the monkey army about to get devestated by the bombs. As the glowing cracks arrive a thick lush jungle bursts forth (think scorpian king style only faster and 40x more lush) around the monkeys, starteling them to no end, but saving them as the bombs explode in the upper layers of the jungle*

spook- ooooooooh, saweet. thanks!

gom- KGA KGA!!
*removes his hand from the ground and the jungle slips back to nothingness, leaving the earth looking like nothing ever happened, all except for one spot where Shiris is standing blackened and slightly mangled a bit with large white eyes staring out form within*

Spook- umm, didn't you save her?

gom- OO EEK GROO GROO!!!

Spook- oh yeah, I asked for the monkeys to be saved, well crap.
*walks over to shiris*

Shiris- uggghhhhnnnn....

Spook- Yeah, well the thing is, oops, my bad.
*pokes shiris*

Shiris- *glares at spook*

Spook- Hey! He's the one who didn't save you!
*points at gom*

gom- *doesn't notice on account he found a large shiny soldier and is busy innocently pulling it's various limbs and parts off*

Spook- HA HA HA!! That monkey god, he sure loves his shinies!

Spook & Shiris- *laugh a heartly laugh because of gom's wacky antics*

[ iris out ]

PostFri Mar 14, 2003 3:09 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP: Dread, wall it up.

Dread: j0. *Casts wall over the Castle in order to protect it from both powerful attacks, and dumb crap like it getting TPed.*

CP: Now, as Beat said, take this TO SHIRIS' THREAD.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 3:15 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
*puts away battle axe and pulls out a shovel, walks up to the wall and starts digging*
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 3:19 pm
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Beatdigga..... How did this happen? I hate to say this, but just because we are the superior force does not mean we are also allowed to alter the rules in our favor. I regret to admit it, but Shiris has torched the castle. But luckily it was magically started.

*Cancel Magic - 4*

The flames may be out, but the destruction still exists. I am also disappointed in how the battle had not been taken seriously in the beginning. You cannot describe the actions of an entire army in one sentence.

Now as soon as possible we must go out to search out and defeat Shiris and Spookmonkey before they have a chance to gain support. CounterParadox will be in charge of defenses while we are gone. Dreadnot will go along with us for heavy magic support. We shall head out tomorrow when the time is best.
PostSat Mar 15, 2003 11:39 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
on a side note, is it just me are does my roleplaying in the long run always seem to become at least somewhat self-defeating?

PostSun Mar 16, 2003 1:44 am
Guts_the_Berserk

Post subject:
Hey Marc
I want to be "royal berserker with Knight of Mars tendencies"
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 3:02 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Who's Marc?
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 3:04 pm
Guts_the_Berserk

Post subject:
Sorry.. "Mith"
PostSun Mar 16, 2003 3:14 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: