нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - O M F G
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
O M F G
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Mithron-

Post subject:
Oh yeah, one more thing to note: her boyfriend is geekier than I am... by far.
PostThu Mar 11, 2004 6:29 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
that means nothing
PostThu Mar 11, 2004 12:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Mith isn't geek enough for her...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostThu Mar 11, 2004 2:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
-Mithron- wrote:

That means she choose a geek over you Razz
PostThu Mar 11, 2004 10:43 pm
KeroMia

Post subject:
-Mithron- wrote:

Well, obviously then he must have something you don't have, or she knew him before you came along... Confused

Anyway,you say you have few mainstream options and your still being picky, Mith what's up with that?! In my opinion, and that's putting dressing styles and physical looks aside, I really can't tell what's the difference between a geeky girl and a non-geeky girl because no matter how you look at it, the simple nature of "a girl" will always emerge ( and don't ask,cause characteristics vary from girl to girl).I don't know if I would refer to myself as a total geek spaze, because I don't sit 24/7 fascinated with card games,deciphering computer mumbo -jumbo,or writing fanfics on game characters while eating take out.But if its any consultation to all with me referring everyone as geek spazes, I still take enjoyment in watching cartoons,sometimes along with a bowl of cereal, I know more about kung-fu movies as to knowing any Britney Spear song, and I watch anime.So, then I guess I sorta am geeky to a limit...yet, this makes me feel like I have a slit personality disorder! Its like a Gucci bag with a color me comic book inside...hmm. Rolling Eyes

But getting back to you Mith, just don't feel so glum about those spread rumors about being gay or crazy.Just reply back that your a metrosexual.On the other side if you do play your gay,you'll have more girlfriends...but whatever! Anyway you did get an inside on what you'll be encountering in women your entire dating life,and that is women are indecisive and truly never know what they really want.
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 2:30 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
it's like the song by the Bloodhound Gang says:

"I just wish I were queer so I could get chicks"

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 3:48 am
Martin_the_Wise

Post subject:
The solution to your problem is very very simple.

You must kill them all. Right now.
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 4:50 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Dammit, don't you start too, Martin! We already had to beat down Kalma for suggesting violence instead of a real solution...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 5:12 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
You know Martin, that isn't very sage advice...
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 12:30 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Martin_the_Wise wrote:
The solution to your problem is very very simple.

You must kill them all. Right now.

I swear we should create some sort of an Award for these people who do not know when to post. Theirs a time and place for everything, Use common sense when posting, If a guy needs help, then dont suggest anything stupid, but if its a stupid topic, then post stupid stuff away.

Kalma and all other offenders, Please use common sense...

On-Topic: The solution is simple, Patenice, If they ever do break up, you will be their to comfort her, this is your best moment to help her recover and possibly get the Benefit of becoming her BF. ^^ Just grin and bear it, till its time
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 10:24 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ixidor wrote:
possibly get the Benefit of becoming her BF.

Never happen.
But as long as he's comfortable with that fact, more power to him. Cool
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 10:27 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
Ixidor wrote:
possibly get the Benefit of becoming her BF.

Never happen.
But as long as he's comfortable with that fact, more power to him. Cool

I know that doesnt work(i have tried it), Im trying to give him some sort of false sense of security to prevent him from going crazy and picking up some random chick... Give the man goal!
PostFri Mar 12, 2004 11:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ixidor wrote:
prevent him from going crazy and picking up some random chick... Give the man goal!

Maybe that's exactly what he needs to do. Who am I to stand in his way? Wink

In fact, this reminds of a story... *insert random groans*

"As you all know every year there are sparrows that fly north for the summer and south for the fall. Well, one year this little sparrow fell in with the wrong crowd of sparrows, and when he flew north for the summer, he started having the time of his life. He partied with the pigeons, orgied with the oreos, and got rowdy with the robins, just having the best time that a little sparrow can have. Well, he was having a great time when the clock inside his head went off telling him to fly south for the winter, and instead of flying south, he ignored it and just kept on having a great little time. He kept partying until the first storm of winter came and the little sparrow said "Uh oh! I better fly south or else I'll freeze to death up here!" So the little sparrow took off as fast as he could going south, but it was futile. The storm eventually caught up to him. He kept flapping his little sparrow wings as hard as he could as the frost built up on his breast, but eventually it got too cold and ice froze his little wings stiff, and down the little sparrow went into a pasture. The sparrow layed there saying "Oh, woe is me! I should have flown south when all the other sparrows did!" when about that time a cow wandered out into the pasture and did what all cows are famous for doing--yes, the cow deficated massively right onto the little sparrow. So now the sparrow said "Oh dear, oh woe is me, not only am I to die of shame, I am to die of embarassment under a large pile of feces!" But the feces was warm, and it melted the ice around his little beak and his wings! This made the sparrow so happy that he decided to start singing. Around the time he started singing, the farm cat wandered up to the pile to investigate the phenomenon of a singing pile of feces. So, the cat scraped off the feces and found a little sparrow laying there singing, which the cat ate on the spot.

This story has three morals:
1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy.
2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend.

and (this is the important one):

3. If you're nice and warm and cozy sitting in a pile of shit, shut up and keep quiet about it. Wink

not intended maliciously towards anyone. really.
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 12:30 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
That lesson is stupid, Nobuyuki.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 10:41 am
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Best Lesson Ever!
PostSat Mar 13, 2004 4:36 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: