нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Saske or Rock lee who would win post opinions
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Saske or Rock lee who would win post opinions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who would win
Rock Lee
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Saske
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Well for us that have seen the series, we know the answer. Therefore, I am right.

The paperboy has spoken.
PostMon May 01, 2006 9:53 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
I think Sasuke would win but I believe that Rock Lee would put up a good fight. The reason I think Sasuke would win is because he seems like a more powerful warrior. Lee would give him a good fight though.
PostWed May 10, 2006 11:10 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
just wrote:
I think Sasuke would win but I believe that Rock Lee would put up a good fight. The reason I think Sasuke would win is because he seems like a more powerful warrior. Lee would give him a good fight though.

Have you seen this story arc already or are you watching for the first time?
PostWed May 10, 2006 8:08 pm
just

Veteran

Post subject:
This is my first time so please excuse my thoughts. I'm going on what
I've seen so far.
PostThu May 11, 2006 10:59 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Excellent. I used to think the same thing, but coming up within the next... 10 eps or so, you'll see rock lee show his true strength.
PostThu May 11, 2006 5:20 pm
kiba

Post subject:
Ya Rock Lee is a good warrior and all but Saske just keeps on stepping it up a notch. Plus with the curse mark he has just tapped into a all new power has arosed and the sound ninja are afraid. Rock Lee can maybe win if he uses his juitsu but it depends. He can only use it when somebody he cares for is in danger. Plus he likes sakura thats going to slow him down, but I think its just a matter on the way you look at it. Both of them are good and both of them have there strengths and it all matters on how they use there juitsu and how it works out.
PostMon May 15, 2006 6:14 pm
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
I hate to sound like a fanboy but for Lee, its Taijutsu, not just Jutsu. If only you guys knew what was coming. Oh god it'll convert you over.
PostMon May 15, 2006 11:21 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Careful you don't oversell it there, chief. Wink
PostTue May 16, 2006 6:33 am
gfpaperboy22

Loser

Post subject:
Its like DBZ, everyone becomes like Jesus.
PostTue May 16, 2006 2:04 pm
kiba

Post subject:
I already knew it was taijuitsu but I was talking about him using his juitsu. His taijuistsu, saske can't really follow yet but I know that Rock lee is superior in some traits but not all.
PostTue May 16, 2006 6:49 pm
Roxas1611

Post subject:
Rocklee would easy defeat Sasuke. Rocklee uses little chakra while fighting becuase he uses only taijutsu. Sasuke's sharingan can yes.. copy jutsus but as kakashi said him self the sharingan can only copy what the body can handle. He may be able to see lees attacks but.. he uses an extreme amount of chakra every attack he forsees. If lee is only attacking while sasuke is using the sharingan he would drain all his chakra quickly. Sasuke is fast but has no attack that can hurt lee. Let alone touch him. Let me give u an example. Lee is so fast he tricked Tenten by using the "wall removal" technique (ninjutsu which lee cannot do) which is when a ninja teleports through a wall. He actualy ran around the building up the stairs and down the inside stairs extremly quickly which made Tenten asume he actualy used a ninjutsu skill. Sasuke does not have one attack that can hit lee. Lee doesnt even have to open up a gate to wear him down. And what someone said earlyer, "Sakura would slow him down". You are absolutley wrong. If Sakura likes Sasuke then Lee would fight even harder to win. The curse mark gives him power and speed which might not even be lees speed with his weights on let alone the 5th gate open. So it seems Sasuke is good but lee beats him in every aspect. Attack, Defense, Speed, conservation of chakra, everything.... If Lee uses a lotus which he doesnt have to, Sasuke wouldent recover such as garaa did. Sasuke may see it coming but could not do anything about it because of Lees speed.

In Conclusion LEE > SASUKE
PostThu Sep 28, 2006 9:53 pm
Roxas1611

Post subject:
Oh yeah druken fist surpases sharingan so u do the math.
PostThu Sep 28, 2006 9:58 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Sasuke can train like Rock Lee does. In fact, in the month before the final stage of the Chuunin exams, Sasuke does, and Gai says that Sasuke has matched Lee in terms of speed.

Let's not forget that Sasuke has shown a MASTERY of his chakra, being able to effortlessly and without hesitation, not only walk UP walls, but then cling to them as if he was on the ground.

I'm not saying Sasuke would win. But I am pointing out that by no means is he outclassed by Lee. Sure Lee doesn't use up any chakra. But that doesn't mean he's BETTER later in the fight. Because later in the fight, he STILL can't use that chakra that he's saved up. Calling that an advantage is like saying that Lee's green unitard is an advantage. It has no bearing on the fight.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Sep 28, 2006 10:14 pm
Roxas1611

Post subject:
Sasuke cannot train at Lees level and also uses chakra extremly bad. If u didnt watch the episodes it explained that sasuke and naruto use 3 times the amount of chakra needed per jutsu. What im saying is.. Lee uses no chakra and Sasuke uses a lot just to keep up with him. I dont know why you think he has mastery over his chakra he has only used his sharingan for 5 minutes at the most before he starts complaining how hes used it too much and hes out of chakra. Also.. Gai never said Sasuke has matched his speed.. because kakashi is his rival and why would he tell his rival thats his student is as fast as someone whos precious to him. He told him that Sasuke has figured out Gaara's jutsu as fast as Lee did in his fight. Sasuke is nothing comparred to Lee. Oh and just to let u know.. if someone uses up all their chakra they could die.. so u do the math. He cant hit Lee, Isnt as fast, and uses up extreme amounts of chakra. It took sasuke a little bit longer than "without hesitation "to learn to focus his chakra on walls/trees/ect. It is a basic skill even Sakura mastered before him.

Lees drunken fist uses no chakra and sasukes already ussless sharingan cant see whats coming.

Know what ur talking about b4 u post.

LEE>SASUKE
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 6:34 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Roxas1611 wrote:
If u didnt watch the episodes

Laughing

Quote:
Know what ur talking about b4 u post.

OHSNAP
PostFri Sep 29, 2006 7:00 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: