нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - ^>S-cry-ed<^
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
^>S-cry-ed<^
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TeenCrusader4

Post subject: ^>S-cry-ed<^
Go S-CRY-ed! S-Cry-ed seems like a great show. I think this show has been given before but I never seen it. It's at 12:30 AM on Sunday. (don't get confused with the 12:30 am on the Adult swim on sundays. this 12:30 happens right after toonami on Saturday).I hope S-Cry-ed becomes a great show in the future. I only seen it once and I'm already a big fan. Go S-cry-ed!
PostSat Jun 04, 2005 4:34 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I enjoy S-Cry-Ed, if for no other reason than that I spend every commercial break trying to figure out how to pronounce the title . . . It's good in a "Turn your mind off and watch some action" sort of way. Maybe the plot gets better later on, I don't know. But that's my impression of hte first episode.

By the way, you don't have to post the time of ths show. We have a thread for that, and I gaurantee you that all of the veterans on the board either already know when it airs, or they don't care to know. This IS a Toonami/Adult Swim fan-site.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Jun 04, 2005 4:36 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
I saw the first episode last week on AS. I was kinda bored with it. It's very generic. I'll give it a couple more weeks to see if it improves.

I heard on other forums that the manga is better, so I might check that out one day.
PostSat Jun 04, 2005 7:10 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
When it came out it was just on the verge of Generic, but with it's success a string of likewise titles(E's Otherwise) sprung up and pushed it into full-blown passe`.

What one thing does it for me in this series? Scheris Adjani's voice. Yes, the most completely entrancing american female VA, Lara Jill Miller AKA Kari from Digimon. The sound is so sickeningly cute it surpasses even the fabled vocations of 6-year-old japanese schoolgirl VAs.

And the fact that Straight Couger's "joke" in tonights ep was the first time in a long time an anime has made me laugh my ass off.
PostSun Jun 05, 2005 12:39 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
What one thing does it for me in this series? Scheris Adjani's voice. Yes, the most completely entrancing american female VA, Lara Jill Miller AKA Kari from Digimon. The sound is so sickeningly cute it surpasses even the fabled vocations of 6-year-old japanese schoolgirl VAs.

I don't really like Scheris's English VA. It just doesn't seem right....
PostSun Jun 05, 2005 1:18 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Chibi_Zero wrote:
I don't really like Scheris's English VA. It just doesn't seem right....

Yeah, it's way too high-pitched. If this is her natural voice, she shouldn't be dubbing. Period. If not, she needs to drop the act. It's mentally painful.

Anyway, I found this week's episode to be much better than last week's snoozer. I might actually stick around after all...
PostSun Jun 05, 2005 7:10 pm
Aioros_Gold_knight

Post subject:
s-cry-ed has been on adult swim on demand for a while now, its at episode 19. the begginging is really slow, but after 15 the plot starts to kinda pick up. I enjoy the show a lot and hopes it gets some good ratings so it stays on.
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 7:32 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Adult Swim on Demand?
PostThu Jun 09, 2005 10:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Adult Swim on Demand?

Yep. Thanks to Turner networks, Bandai and your nemesis Comcast, digital cable subscribers in several cities have been able to watch shows like s-CRY-ed, Argentosoma, Outlaw Star (uncut, I think), Jubei-Chan and .hack//SIGN, as well as [as] originals like Space Ghost and ATHF, whenever they want, usually for no extra charge.
PostFri Jun 10, 2005 11:06 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well thats ok. I still get more with DirecTV.

And im just going to keep saying that to myself
PostFri Jun 10, 2005 11:46 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Alshoff

Post subject:
Outlaw Star was cut, as I remember. However, they only showed the first five or six episodes, though, before it disappeared.

Edit: Also, there is also On Demand for the Anime Network and something called "Anime Selects" (which I believe is also from the Anime Network as well). Some of the shows that have/were available: Harlock Saga, Robotech, Project A-Ko, Wrath of the Ninja, Urusei Yatsura 2, Record of Lodoss War, Dominion Tank Police, Patlabor (not just the episodes the Reactor showed! Yah!), and others.
PostFri Jun 10, 2005 1:05 pm
Aioros_Gold_knight

Post subject:
the on demand is nice however it takes them several days to update new episodes, sometimes even weeks for some episodes. Sad
PostSat Jun 11, 2005 11:39 pm
TeenCrusader4

Post subject:
Last night's S-Cry-ed episode.It was cool. That Speed Alter guy and that First Bullet Alter guy are my two favorite charecters.

Does anyone have a list of S-cry-ed Charecters.

And does anyone know what this Title means. I tried to put it backwards and it doesn't make any sense.

Someone please help me with both the Charecters and THe title.

It already has begun, and there is no stopping what is meant to be. Raven- The End - Teen Titans

Idiots do cool things, that's why it's cool.-FLCL
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 11:40 am
Aioros_Gold_knight

Post subject:
well for Kazumas group, theres Kazuma who has the arm alter, Kanami who looks to be his little sister, Kimishima who is his friend and gets him jobs, then theres other non-mainland alters like Big-kun from the first episode, and Ayase terad who has this cool water alter, from holy, theres commander Jigmar who has an unknown alter, Ryuhou who is Kazuma;s main rival, shirecee with the alter big devotion, Cougar with the alter radical good speed, Tatsunami George with the alter big magnum, Unkel
with the alter mad script, Emargy Maxfell with the alter super crisis, Tachibana Asuka with the alter eternally eight, eelian, who has this alter which is liek a computer, and Urizane with the watermelon alter thingie.
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 4:49 pm
TeenCrusader4

Post subject:
Does anyone know any S-cry-ed websites. And does anyone have the history of S-cry-ed. I love this show But I need show understanding it Shocked Shocked Shocked Hehehe. I trust you guys to give me good websites. Not trash websites where I find garbage trash and dare I say sh**. Please post some cool websites. I trust you guys.

It already has begun, and there is no stopping what is meant to be. Raven- The End - Teen Titans

Idiots do cool things, that's why it's cool.-FLCL
PostSun Jun 12, 2005 8:27 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: