нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Yet another profile thread! Describe yourself!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Yet another profile thread! Describe yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
And, um, that wasn't me, that was Doug. But that's the same thought I had. Dougman, you DO look trendy.

I don't look trendy, I don't look 'ghetto', I don't look nerdy. I sort of lean towards the punk look, but more in the "Meh, I don't really care as much what you think of me as you care what I think of you" type attitude look. A lot of my friends are the 'punk' crowd. It's fun going to the mall and seeing how punk is the new 'popular' whatwith Avril and Good Charlotte (NEITHER OF WHICH IS FRIKKEN PUNK!). My friends were into AFI and Dropkick Murphies 4 years ago. They were into Brand New (Brand New kicks super ass) a year ago. Now all three of those bands are getting air time on the radio. So it's great going to the mall and laughing at all the pseudo-punks that are only dressed like that cuz it's 'cool'. I love how they conformed to the non-conformist attitude. I think the irony could kill and elephant.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat Aug 09, 2003 2:32 pm
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
JOHN IS A BLONDE... I SWEAR IT...

Anyways, I am

Sex: Male
Height: Hell if I know
Eyes: Hazel
Weight: 100 - 112
Hair: Short Brown hair
Music: Anything that plays on a DDR Machine, Weird Al

I usally just spend all day in my room with my computer or annoying John over the phone or play testing my magic decks.

I like pie.
PostSat Aug 09, 2003 3:29 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oops, my fault, CP. It's fixed. You people and your Calvin and Hobbes Avatars...
PostSat Aug 09, 2003 4:14 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
But mine isn't Mild Mannered Calvin, tt's Stupendous Man. ^_^

PostSat Aug 09, 2003 4:58 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I agree with CP on the Punk thing. I see so many people gathering around "hot Topic"(a rebellious store) wearing their "i laugh at you cause you're all the same"(mass manufactured t-shirts). I dress with the clothes that i like, that's it.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSat Aug 09, 2003 7:24 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
Yeah pretty much the same here, except I don't go to the mall because it's 40 miles away...

Anyway:

Height: Dunno
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 150-160 lbs.
Hair: short brown
Music: Green Day, Offspring, Blink 182, Sum 41 etc.
PostSat Aug 09, 2003 10:40 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Music: COLDPLAY!!!, John Mayer, System of a Down, The pillows, YOKO KANNO!!! ( i don't listen much to goldfinger anymore, i guess it was a phase, but i can still claim it's from James Bond) Razz

peace
PostSat Aug 09, 2003 11:03 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
bah... i think i look like i'm drunk in that picture... this is my favortie one i have on line... just cuz its funny (FYI: I was not in fact drunk)

and if you want to see a funky one...
http://members.bluefrog.com/~dougisfunny/pcs/meatgrad.jpg

and mine isn't mild mannered, its philisophical calvin.
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat Aug 09, 2003 11:59 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Your one handsome dude doug!

You know why don't some one start a TDA member photo album thread or something here ...I mean we're all just the gooiest members for some time now, so why not gawk at each other?

Anyway here's my profile thingy...

Age~ My age is irrelevant...I'm just of the Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony era!
Height~ I'm also paranoid about my height, but I can't really do anything about it.I am of petite stature and what can say I stand no where close to 6'...more like 5'"3"
Weight~eh ... I don't have anything to be fearing it's between 95 and 105 lbs
Eyes~A somewhat reddish brown
Hair~Long,straight with bangs, and red now

Usual Hairstyle~ I don't really have the in set notion of having one style all the time so sometimes I'll pick up my hair and do the whole Witch Hunter Robin style, up until I poke someone's eye out.Or mostly when I'm bored I'll just where my hair down...

Usual style~ I don't have one! Just plenty of bright colored socks and unusal shoes!
PostSun Aug 10, 2003 2:02 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
it's too bad i'm too lazy to have a website to show of my dashing looks. and chiseled profile, or should i say MUG?Very Happy Cool *teeth sparkle*
i doubt Tyler would host our mug shots. i wish you guys could see my side burns. The only shoes i've worn for months now have been my gray airwalks, man we've been through a lot. I stepped in that "new street" material with them, and it dried on the bottom of my shoe so i was walking on rocks until they eventually came off. once they break i'm getting another pair just like 'em(maybe in black). They slip in so easily. I probably only tie them once a week or less.

peace
PostSun Aug 10, 2003 2:46 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well since everyone else is doin this I might as well too.....

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 135
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown

Hair Style: a foot-long ponytail.....yeah I know guys aren't supposed to have long hair, but I don't care. Beside I wanna let it keep growing.

Apparel: Soon to be nothing but Megatokyo shirts ^_^. Oh those and some baggy shorts that actually don't fall off your waist.

...Out of everyone on the board I probably fall into the classic "nerd" image the most. I sure wish I could show you my pics, but oh well.
PostSun Aug 10, 2003 9:56 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
fry: bender, why did you jump out too?
bender: everyone was doing it, i just wanted to be popular...
---

Age: 20 (i'll say "19+1" to pretend i'm still a teenager)
Sex: M
Height: "Just under 6 feet" (i.e. 5' 11"-ish)
Weight: 150-155
Eyes: Hazel/Brown (depends on the season, as they're darker in winter and lighter in summer)
Hair: A brownish-red oddity with length ranging from past the ears to past the neck (my hair is so thick that it's only grown out on the top of my head; the back and sides are buzzed short to vent out some of the heat)

Music (listen): Classic Rock/Classical
Music (play): Hard Rock/Heavy Metal

Clothing: Never one for fashion, my attire will usually consist of the "clearance" Nike shirt with "no-name brand" jeans (estimated total cost: $13), which has remained my style for the last eight years. My trademark is the extra-large solid black sweatshirt unzippered, which will always be on me unless the heat's unbearable...

Other Stuff: A "stubble" goatee, long sideburns, three ear-hole piercings in my left ear, and a hideous surgical scar along my upper right arm courtesy of a biking accident.

if you see someone in the southern new jersey area fitting this description, run...
PostMon Aug 11, 2003 1:16 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
THAT'S what my trademark is! Man, how could I forget. Some friends dressed up as ME for a costume day we had at school last year. They wore: t-shirts featuring dragons (that's all I wore for a period of about 3 years. All my shirts had dragons on them) and tennis shoes. Though since then I realized that addidas and nike make crap and for making crap they can burn in hell. Now I wear Vans. I like my Vans. They've lasted me 8 months and only look 2 months old.

PostTue Aug 12, 2003 4:49 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Rainbow Bright rocks, Gummi bears though... now they powned
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Aug 13, 2003 10:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
dougisfunny wrote:
Rainbow Bright rocks, Gummi bears though... now they powned

Rainbow Bright truly rocks! I remember being a kid and loosing my Rainbow Bright dolly in the grocery store and how bad I through a tantrum because I wanted her back...gawd, I was a Rainbow Bright fanatic with the dolls, cassette, towels, the cartoons,and those little furry goblin creatures... boy, the mass marketing and the way it was presented to a kid really brainwashed me to keep making my parents buy the stuff.

Ooh! The Gummi Bears ... now that takes me back too! Zummi, Grammi, Sunni, Cubbi, Tummi, Gruffi Gummi and once I had them all stuck in my hair also...oh,yeah that takes me back.
PostThu Aug 14, 2003 1:06 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: