нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - JJc14 vs. Beatdigga, the final battle.
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
JJc14 vs. Beatdigga, the final battle.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject: JJc14 vs. Beatdigga, the final battle.
After a whole year, it's finally time to end the feud between JJ and myself. One final battle to end our feud. Now come JJ!
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 4:01 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
It will end the same way all the others do. a TIE!

Beat Odds 5:1

JJc Odds 1:5

Place yer bets people.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 4:20 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Not this time. CP will act as a judge to determine a clear winner. No matter what, they're won't be a tie.
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 4:28 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok, I'll be the Judge's little helper.

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 4:31 pm
Deraghdreg

Frequenter

Post subject:
Put me down for JJc winning. Err... How many pages do you think this will last?
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 4:32 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
[not a fight post]

just some general info on what we've got planned here:

beat and i plan to clash in a fight lasting ten posts each, alternating in the typical "fight thread" style...we'll have a judge who will listen to appeals from the fighters and make sure any moves deemed "unfair" won't count...

after we've depleted our ten posts, the judge will determine a winner based on his/her belief of who actually fought better, taking into account creativity, believability, etc...beat and i have negotiated and agreed upon actions to be taken for the winner and loser of the fight, and let's just say the stakes are high no matter who comes out on top...

i'm still working out some final kinks in this whole deal, but we should be ready to roll in a few days...feel free to kick back and enjoy!
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 5:16 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm betting on Beat.*sits down in a conveniently located recliner and waits for the fight to start*
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 5:50 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, I guess I can't say who I think is gonna win since I'm the judge Crying or Very sad

Ok, here's how it's gonna go down.

Once the fight begins, only 3 people may post. Me, JJc, and Beat. All others will be deleted unless I deam it allowable. Beat, JJc, don't even waste your breath dealing with a stray post as it will be deleted/edited and you will simply be wasting a portion of your post.

Beat, you always seem inclinded to make shorter posts, I advise against that. At the same time, don't make it a book. Just keep in mind that you only have 10 posts. I will be keeping track.

Part of my judging will be on respect. Beat, JJ, you each know what the other can and can't dodge/deflect, how much the other person would get hurt, etc. When in doubt, assume that the other person is better than you in every way. Respect is key.

I'll post anything else I think of later. Beat, JJ, the battle will take place in a valley, in the shape of a large crater really (round, flat in center, slopes up on all sides, but very large so room for running a few miles in any direction). I'll watch from the top of the crater, at the highest point. You may each decide what else may lie in the crater/valley, such as buildings, trees, rivers, etc. (and if you don't like the location, change it. I just thought it would be good to have it in a large, isolated area.)

Begin when ready. Though let me make it publically know that I am NOT responsible for transfer of property from loser to winner in ANY way. I don't know what Beat and JJ bet, and I don't like the idea of a bet being based on a subjective opinion. I have nothing to do with that aspect of this fight. I just want to see a clear winner. That I like.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 7:04 pm
boooyabrandon

Post subject:
*Walks in*
BB: Hey who has the popcorn?
Random guy: Me and I'm not sharing!!
BB: *Brings out Buster Sword* want to reconsider?
Random guy: *Doesn't ever look* No way!
Splat!!
*Munching on popcorn* I beat on JJc!! *Lays down on waterbed*
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 8:58 pm
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
JJc14 gets my support.
Beatdigga gets my "support."

Let's see what a difference quotation marks can make. Twisted Evil
PostTue Feb 11, 2003 10:55 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

JJ- This time you shall fall!
Beat- {Searching through the trunk of his car} Wait a sec.
JJ- What is it?! Where did that car come from?
Beat- I'm looking for something to kill you with, and I drove it here.
JJ- NO! {Slashes at beat, who draws Excalibur and easily parries all of JJ's blows} You won't get anything to help you!
Beat- But I have to! I always use gimmicks! {Ends up knocking JJ to the ground, slashing at his hand}
JJ- OW!! {Gets right back up} No gimmicks!
Beat- {Moving into superkickass fighting position} And why not? I'm already using them!
JJ- NO! {Rips off Beat's shirt to reveal the armor of KAMEN RIDER!}

http://www.japanhero.com/kamen%20rider%20pages/ryuuki5.htm

Beat- Nice, huh? {Puts on the Kamen Rider helmet} Now to use a super badass finisher!
JJ- You fool. {Dashes in quickly, only to realize that his blade cannot penetrate Kamen Rider armor} AH! No matter!
Beat- This matters. {Pulls out the Chain energy Duel Monsters card} Seal!
JJ- {Is binded by the chain energy} I CAN'T MOVE!
Beat- Relax. No one could break those bonds.
PostWed Feb 12, 2003 2:43 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fight Post 1:
---

::struggles against the invisible barrier::

beat: come on, don't tell me this is over already...

"oh no, i'm just giving the crowd a show...it seems i've made a lot of fans over time..."

beat: idiot, they're only rooting for you because i'm the bad guy...otherwise they wouldn't give a damn...

::a chorus of boos echoes out from the spectators::

"well, i guess you could be right...you got that "bad guy image" down..."

::beat coughs::

beat: can we get on with this?

"oh, sure..."

::beat holds excalibur in front of him::

beat: ::scoffs:: ten posts...it'll only take one to finish this once and for all!

::beat charges forward for a kill shot::

i hope this works...

::JJc lets out a scream, struggling against the air to regain movement...beat swings his sword and pauses, knowing he's made contact::

beat: that's...it...?

::a shred of JJc's shirt drops to the ground::

beat: no way...

::beat takes a fist to the gut, followed up by a nasty right across the face that cracks his helmet, and a kick that sends him reeling...he looks up to see JJc holding his shoulder::

that was a bit too close...

::a flashback to the encounter shows JJc breaking the binding spell a la kenshin and ducking away at the last possible second::

beat: well, despite this setback, i'm surprised at your lack of fighting prowess...might wanna work off some of that rust JJc...

"..."

::both fighters charge, beat with his excalibur and JJc with his masamune...various swings and parries ensue, as JJc's lighter, thinner blade gives him the speed advantage, wearing beat out with his larger weapon and heavy armor::

beat: you won't win this easily...

::beat's blows begin slowing down::

"your body lies..."

::JJc lunges his sword through beat's side, piercing the armor and creating a hole...beat sees this opening and raises his weapon for attack, but loses sight of JJc until another slash behind him goes through the other side of his armor, causing the bottom to fall out...JJc finishes the skirmish by sweeping beat's legs out from underneath him::

beat: impossible, no blade could penetrate this armor!

"with such wide open shots, my dagger could've done the same..."

::beat rises to his feet, his remaining armor covering his arms and chest::

beat: a noble effort, but ultimately futile...

::JJc sheaths his sword while the remnants of beat's armor falls to the ground, leaving only a shocked expression on beat's face::

"so then..."

::JJc raises his fists::

"...round two?"
PostWed Feb 12, 2003 5:02 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Beat- You broke the armor of Kamen Rider?
JJ- Well, yeah. It may have looked "badass", but it was heavy.
Beat- Maybe I do need something lighter. Kamen Red!

http://www.japanhero.com/kamen%20rider%20pages/ryuuki1.htm

Kamen Red is much faster than Kamen Black. And Excalibur can be moved with the greatest of ease. You're just not smart enough to realize that.
JJ- No matter! {Lunges foward with incredible speed, with his masamune drawn}
Beat- That's it! {Moves much more quickly due to the lighter Kamen Red armor, then puts all the force behind Excalibur, knocking the masamune to the ground, with it's blade chipped}
JJ- Shocked
Beat- My blade was heavier. Stronger. With added speed and momentum, it was sure to knock your butter knife away. Simple physics.
JJ- You wanna see a knife?! {Draws knife} This is a knife! {Lunges at beat} I'm not done yet!
Beat- Oh, yes you are! {Gets on badass Kamen Rider bike, in Super Mode}

http://www.japanhero.com/kamen%20rider%20pages/ryuuki26.htm

Coming through!!!

JJ- {Jumps in an attempt to kick beat off the bike, only to have it move in with a shiled of momentum like a comet, knocking JJ about half a mile away}

Beat- This ends now! {Fires the lasers on the bike, nailing JJ with them, then hits the brakes as JJ falls to the ground} Cool.
PostThu Feb 13, 2003 2:43 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fight Post 2:
---

::draws his fusion dagger in mid-air and stabs it into the ground, breaking the force of his landing...slowly, he rises to his feet::

"impressive..."

::charges beat with his masamune still sheathed::

beat: figures, you never did learn...

::beat dismounts and charges for a shot overhead...JJc unsheaths his sword in an upward slash, which is parried by beat, but throws him off-guard::

beat: wait...that wasn't his attack!

::JJc lines up his blade parallel to the ground and, using the momentum from his first swipe, executes a sword thrust in one natural-looking move::

beat: NO!

::beat barely avoids the blade, falling off to JJc's left...believing he's safe, he puts his hand on the ground to set up a counter-attack, only to be surprised by the feeling of pain in his right shoulder::

beat: his dagger...he must've had it in his left hand the entire time...

::beat reaches over to pull it out, but an electrical discharge causes more pain::

"it's one thing to have speed, but the owner must understand it's use..."

::beat continues struggling against the dagger's power, slowly gripping it in an attempt to remove it::

beat: you...you won't...I WON'T LET YOU-

::the dagger is flung from beat's body, landing on the ground between the fighters...beat's previous pain is transferred to another emotion, as he charges forward in a fury::

"..."

::a quick fistfight ensues, with JJc blocking most of beat's blows...the scuffle turns the fighters around as beat lands two swift punches and a kick that sends JJc back::

beat: not so tough now...

::JJc grabs his dagger off the ground while flying backwards and unsheaths his masamune, attempting to slow his descent to the ground...a metallic clang is heard before the blade pierces the ground and stops him::

what was that?

::beat looks ahead with a glare::

beat: my bike...

::beat's kamen rider bike lie in two pieces as the fighters begin their next attacks::
---

[edited for spelling corrections: all content remains the same]
PostThu Feb 13, 2003 4:59 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- You destroyed my bike. That makes you evil. {Secretly presses button on remote}
JJ- You're the evil one.
Beat- Not anymore. You're just obsessed with revenge.
JJ- No! You are evil! And you have a thing for world domination, and giant women.
Beat- Confused
JJ- DIEEEEEE!!!!! {Charges at beat, who avoids the first blow}
Beat- Ke-sha! {Lunges at JJ, who jumps into the air}
JJ- HAHAHA!
Beat- The jokes on you.
JJ- Huh? {Looks out in the distance, to see a flash of light nail him in the gut} AHHHHH!!! It BURNS!!
Beat- Retractable Car mounted laser cannon. {Moves in insanley quick to strike JJ with Excalibur before he hits the ground}
JJ- {Burnt and bleeding}
Beat- And now for the kill! {Moves in and nails JJ with a flashy Sentai style finisher, the Kamen blades}
JJ- {Falls to the ground} uhhhh....
Beat- Call me evil again. Do it.
PostFri Feb 14, 2003 2:37 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: