нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The NEW Fight thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The NEW Fight thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Warps DM and the new guy, along with all wisps, to the otehr side of the world.* CP is busy. Don't bother me. Terra, deploy troops..

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 9:54 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP, stay out of our battle. We're not in the fortress, we're about a mile away.
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 10:02 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
hmm...seeing as I have no plot of my own...

*Begins to think up plot*

I got it! I'll pilot a zeppelin right into india!*Takes off in Zeppelin...a heavily armed zeppelin that is*
PostThu Mar 13, 2003 10:56 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Thank God for the random destruction of DM. Makes me glad he got away.
Kathy- {Blows a hole through a hangar inside the foot of the mountain the castle is on, gets out of the fighter along with beat, and into the castle} Come on, let's go.
{Two dozen Stardroids surround beat and Kathy, led by Terra}
Terra- Prepare to die, fool! CP will rule over the StarDroids, and soon the world!
Beat- Traitor! Well, it's showtime. I've got my transformation ready, do you have yours?
Kathy- You first.
Beat- {Raises the Omnisaber into the air}

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL! (save as)

I HAVE THE POWER!!! {Transforms into He-Man}

Kathy- HONEY FLASH!
{Transforms into, well, you'll see}

Terra- Question
Beat- {looks at Kathy}
Kathy- {Looks at beat}
Beat- WTF?!
Kathy- WTF?!
Both- You're, you look great!
Terra- This is ri-god-damn-diculous. Kill them both!
Beat- Maybe we should save the eye googling for later.
Kathy- Sure. {Both beat and Kathy procede to slash and destroy dozens of StarDroids}

Meanwhile...

Guard- CP! We're under attack!
CP- By beat?
Guard- No, He-Man! And...
CP- Let me see that! {looks at the monitor, seeing He-Man and Cutey Honey beating the living crap out of the guard droids and Terra} Damn! That is He-Man?! But since when did He-Man work with, crap! {Hurries on his invention}
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 2:44 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
heh heh heh, I'm sorry DM but i must go. we'll have to finish this later. But in the mean time you can play with the remander of my wisps (all wisps fly towards DM and blow up). Good bye for now! (a blast of smoke) HA HA HA! fools! HA HA huh? oh, I'm still here let me try that again. (disappears in a blast of smoke) HA HA H-hack cough cough! hackaw! (in a disembodied vioce) oh, and stop calling me the new guy!
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 3:10 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bye.*flies to the fortress*
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 3:15 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:
CP, stay out of our battle. We're not in the fortress, we're about a mile away.

Hence me transfereing BOTH of you far away. I didn't interfere, I only moved the fight. Twit.

~~~~~

Terra: *Appears on a moniter* Sir! Beat is ripping through our forces.*

CP: Enact operation Trip Switch.

Terra: But sir . . .

CP: Don't argue, do it.

Terra: Um, yes Sir . . .

~~~

Beat-man: Ha! This is pathetic! I thought CP made modifications!

Kathy-Honey: Modifications? Like what?

Beat-man: Well, I would have figured he WOULD have made modifications. Unless . . . No way. *Turns around and looks at the pile of scrap metal in their wake.* Shit-monkey . . .

Kathy-Honey: *Turns around and sees that the pile of metal is arranging itself into a humanoid shape and standing up, filling a massive portion of the hanger.* How in the name of all that is cute . . .

Beat-man: I'm not sure, but he did. *Dodges as CP's Scap Golem attacks, only to be hit by a spring loaded arm that pops out of the first arm. Beat-man get's sent back into a wall.*

Kathy-honey: Hammond!

Beat: *Shakes it off.* That's it. HadoKEN! *Blasts the Scrap Golem to bits. Beat looks on and sees a cloud of dust and falling shrapnel.*

KH: I didn't know you could do that.

BM: There are a lot of things you don't know I can do. *Winks. Looks up.* Oh, F***.

KH: What? *Looks at the smog cloud only to see it reform into the Scrap Golem, only now, having all of the large chunks blown to bits, the Golem is much more fluid and thus much faster. Just then, more star droids come. The Golem assimilates some so as to use their blasters, and the rest form a giant circle abount BM, KH, and the Scarp Golem.*

BM: But, I toasted it. There's no damn way . . .
CP: *Apears in a hologram overhead* Yes, there is a damn way. None of your instant-death attacks will work on it. NONE. You always try to tackle a large goal in far too little time and with far too little effort. It is your main weakness. This Scrap Golem is custum designed just for you, since I knew you would be attacking. It's not calculated to be as strong as you and counter all of your abilities, but it IS calculated to be leagues stronger, faster, and counter any single move you could feasibly know. And in case you're wondering, I'm in a lead-sheilded room. And being the only person in this fortress, that means you could either Instant Transmission out (though how you learned it from a Highlander plotline is beyond all logic . . . ), or not IT at all. But you can't IT to me. You can only fight your way to me. So fight away.

PostFri Mar 14, 2003 3:39 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
You had no way of making us go into the warphole, and if you made the warphole come after us we could just fly out of the way.
-----------------------
DM:*extends blades, starts crashing through the fortress slicing up anything in the way*
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 4:25 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- For once, the little bastard's right. Besides, this thing proably has a weak spot.
Kathy- Where the hell is it?!
Beat- Guess we'll have to find it. {Slashes at the arm of the Junk-Golem, only to have it regenerate} Scratch that plan.
Kathy- SUCK ON THIS! {Forms an M60 (yes, Honey has the power to form practically anything out of thin air with an invention built into her) and blasts away at the golem} It's not working.
Beat- {sees as one of the bullets aimed at the lower chest area make the Junk-Golem reel back} Figures. {Lunges forward, only to have the Golem grab beat and throw him across the room}
Kathy- Beat!
Beat- Plan B. {Pulls out the Tochiro laser gun, and fires at the Golem}
Golem- RRRAGHHH!! {Loses the lower half of the chest, but quickly uses the rest of it's body to reform itself}
Beat- I've got it.
Kathy- What?
Beat- We have to destroy the parts of the body so it doesn't come back. Notice how it looks smaller.
Kathy- It does look smaller.
Beat- Then let's take it! {Continues to disintegrate and destroy any individual pieces of the Golem, as Kathy takes out the StarDroids, preventing them from reforming the Scrap Golem}
Golem- Rrragh! {The Golem continues to shrink as the other StarDroids are unable to aid their evil master}
Beat- Take out the holes!
Kathy- {Plugs up the holes with StarDroids, welded together}
Beat- Time to finish this! {Destroyes the last piece of the Golem}

Kathy- Whew!
Beat- Here. {Gives Kathy a Senzu bean, as beat eats one as well} Don't leave home without them.
Kathy- Instant Transmission?
Beat- I lied. Rolling Eyes Come on, let's go. {The two run forward, toward's the throne room}

CP- Why isn't it coming back?!
Guard- Someone plugged up all the holes the droids were coming out of.
CP- Damn!
PostFri Mar 14, 2003 4:41 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
*Scratches head*

A) I either place warp holes between the ground and the object/person that I want sucked into it, so that gravity pulls them down, OR place one right in front of the path of a flying object (I.E. you, the fire dealies and that new guy. The main point of me transfering you away was not to interfere with what you were doing, but to prevent you from interfereing with what I am doing.)

B) Beat, you blasted it apart, when you first saw it, right? Then the minute pieces came together again. Meaning that if you cut a part off, it will simply come back together. I was hoping that it would be the one thing that would take you more than one post to go through, because you always seem to rush everything. Like I said, you're one weakness is that you always use single-move-kills.

C) I'm too tired right now to post an actual fight post. Either conform to what logically happened, or go with what you were both already doing. Right now, I don't care.

PostFri Mar 14, 2003 10:54 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Simple.

Piece by Piece, I've destroyed the Scrap Golem. Destroying the pieces, the whole would reform, but it would be smaller, right? Noticing how you used trap holes (and not warp holes) to feed the Scrap Golem with additional StarDroids, Cutey Honey/Kathy plugged them up, and kept them from fusing with the Scrap Golem. Bit by bit, it got smaller and smaller untill there was nothing left. Then I finished it off.

Besides, how many times have you killed Exodia, or another of my mega death machines in one post? It wasn't a stupid finisher. The whole thing must have taken an hour. Which means you're probably done with your evil-weapon thingy. {He-Man/Beat and Cutey Honey/Kathy continue to run toward the throne room}

CP- What I don't get, is why you teamed up an All-American superhero with the queen of fanservice.
Beat- Dramatic irony.
PostSat Mar 15, 2003 4:37 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
A) I either place warp holes between the ground and the object/person that I want sucked into it, so that gravity pulls them down, OR place one right in front of the path of a flying object (I.E. you, the fire dealies and that new guy. The main point of me transfering you away was not to interfere with what you were doing, but to prevent you from interfereing with what I am doing.)

We could manuver out of the way. And I'm not attacking you, I'm destroying the fortress. Would you prefer I go back to slaughtering innocent people?
---------------------
*continues crashing through walls and slicing up anyone in the way*
PostSat Mar 15, 2003 5:02 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
{Continues hammering StarDroids on the way to CP's throne room}

Kathy- HA! {Forms a suit of armor around her to assist in pounding StarDroids into oblivion}

http://cgs.cgirealm.com/cutey_honey/010/030602.html

CP- Crap, crap, crap. Must, finish, evil invention!
PostSat Mar 15, 2003 5:08 pm
Saiyoukai1015

Post subject:
ookee, now for a little change (transforms into a humaniod bird creature) oh, that feels much better, such a relief. anywho, back to business. (flies off towards the others) mwahahahahaha.
PostMon Mar 17, 2003 3:11 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
-in the basement-

DM:*crashes through the ceiling carrying two barrels, lands and sets the barrels down*Now, where is it?*starts walking around*There it is!*finds the main water pipe*Time to get to work.*walks over, spins the valve shutting off the water to the entire fortress, extends a blade and cuts off the wheel, charges energy in hand and melts the rest of it, grabs a piece of the pipe above it and crushes it, slices off the top of it and melts it shut*There's no way any water is getting through that.*walks over to the barrels and stabs one of them, retracts blade and gasoline starts pouring out of the hole*Time to go.*picks up the barrels and starts starts spinning, crashes through the ceiling splashing gasoline everywhere*
PostThu Mar 20, 2003 2:43 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next
Page 66 of 69

Jump to: