нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Lets Brawl
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Lets Brawl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Man, I gotta stay on top of this. BTW: JP, thanks for putting up rules. In case you didn't notice I was pulling rules out of my head. (Litterally, I used an NO chanel to pull them through.)
Say, whats the ruling on NO anyway? I guess it falls under temporal mechanics. But say I pull something through someone else's NO chanel.
You know what, I'm dragging my friend John into this dimension to be used as an NO gateway.

Now, what are the terms of the Duel?

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 10:02 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Terms are:

1. No super-mega Death moves and no off-the-fucking-wall moves.
2. 2 posts each.
3. We can both fly.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 4:05 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
One more thing, what is the alotted time in one post? I mean is it 6 seconds or 1 day? I know that in DnD an action is about 6 seconds, if you can do it in 6 seconds than it only takes one action. Please tell me what our time is.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostWed Jan 21, 2004 5:39 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
It's just a contiuation of the post before.

PostThu Jan 22, 2004 3:23 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
So, I could say I made us wait a million years and we both died of old age before we had to fight? Rediculous.

I'm just gonna try to hit you with some random fighting moves.
Your turn.

PostThu Jan 22, 2004 11:10 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
strangely enough kalma does have a point, but not that good of one, making you both wait a million years could be countered by the theory of relativity, and have someone run around at the speed of light... a million years to one, seconds to the other.

silly einstein. time is for the blind.

or you could always pull a tuck everlasting... but that also wouldn't be quite right
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Jan 23, 2004 9:05 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
*flips Kalma's body with a pole in to a brick wall*

PostFri Jan 23, 2004 3:22 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Okay, bad idea. I'm gonna grab the pole, pull out a pistol and unload it point blank into your skull. Your move.

Doug, you are correct in saying one could move at the speed of light. Unfortuatly, he rules of the Brawl disallow moving at the speed of light.

Anod one more thing that I can't figure out how to rule: Bosan Jumping, what does it fall under. For the record this Kalma has undergone genetic alteration to survive a Bosan.

PostSun Jan 25, 2004 3:01 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
*flips, kicking the gun out of Kalma's hand seconds before he pulls the trigger*

*pulls out his blade, and thrusts it in between his eyes, pulls it out and drops a grenade on the body, then diving out of a window as Kalma's body explodes*

Done.*Wipes hands*

PostMon Jan 26, 2004 4:39 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
How could you have enough balance to flip and kick before I pulled the trigger when my pulling on the pole obvioulsy would knock you off balance? Your move does not compute.

PostMon Jan 26, 2004 9:15 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
damn, why is Kalma starting to make a lot of sense in his posts all of a sudden?...

*checks the gravity control of the battlefield, realizes they're too low, and increases to 2.5 Gs*

There we go...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Jan 27, 2004 5:07 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
I think we should set the gravity to Jupiter Mode.

*Sets gravity to Jupiter Mode and smiles as most of the materials in the area are crushed under their own wieght. The fighters however are all fine because of their training.*

That is better. 2.5Gs *Phfffft*

PostTue Jan 27, 2004 8:01 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Alright, Alright.

*the bullet whizzed into his skull, the last action his body made, pulling out an 18c Automatic pistol and unloading a clip into Kalma's head and chest*

*Kalma falls*

*Green-Bird falls*

Kalma, I was the last one standing... Heh.

PostWed Jan 28, 2004 12:34 pm
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
Since I was higher in the air and you used your last breath to fire upwards you would have been pushed to the ground faster.

PostWed Jan 28, 2004 3:56 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
*steps in*

Okay G-B is dead, my turn

*looks around*

Oh, Kalma's dead too.

*cremates Kalma, and reanimates G-B with life spell*
PostWed Jan 28, 2004 5:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: