нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - WHat do you think of your Fellow infolink Memebers IV
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
WHat do you think of your Fellow infolink Memebers IV
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject: WHat do you think of your Fellow infolink Memebers IV
I figured this would be a good thread to get started back up after that long dry period.
But for you guys who were not a memeber when I first did this 2 years ago, give your oppion on any of the other memebers here on the bord.

EX: Dillpops: when tyler gave birth to the TDA, she helped rase the bord

now it doesnt have to be like that

other Ex: Dreadknot: my old war buddy, me and him tore the hell out of the bord with our war games Smile

Ex: Collegebum(BEN): He's been a memeber for a long long long time, almost as long as Dill, but just hasnt been active for a long time.

I think you get the idea, have fun Very Happy

Thats what it is all about!
PostSat May 31, 2003 12:24 pm
ToonamiL

Veteran

Post subject:
I say everyone here is cool with me...except that one f****** guy who kept cursing and Capie, I think.
PostSat May 31, 2003 1:46 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Shiris. She's not Capie anymore.

Everyone's here is pretty cool, at least the regular's anyway. Especially Dill, Dread, and CP. (but not necessarily in that order)

{Cue lights}

The only thing that really gets on my nerves is the occasional n00b who comes in with a thimblefull of anime knowledge, and starts going off on why the Cartoon Network is the antichrist, and why EVA is the greatest thing to hit Earth since sliced bread. People really need to think more.
PostSat May 31, 2003 5:58 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder: the best new member since Rycel (where is he, by the way?)
PostSat May 31, 2003 7:21 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Where is: Fodder, Rycel, Nightweaver, JP (Dear god I wish Johnny Psycho would return for good) TWWK (another Dear god one) Gashouse Gorrilla, Gouf (although he's here every now and then) and a HOST of other members. By host I mean, about, what, 30? Maybe 40?

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostSat May 31, 2003 7:35 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Where is: Fodder, Rycel, Nightweaver, JP (Dear god I wish Johnny Psycho would return for good) TWWK (another Dear god one) Gashouse Gorrilla, Gouf (although he's here every now and then) and a HOST of other members. By host I mean, about, what, 30? Maybe 40?

Man, I really feel old. I remember when all those guys where noobs on the first TDA. But I think Night worked for the IRS and things probably just got busy for him. As for the rest, they where probably like me, got on to doing other things in life.

PostSat May 31, 2003 10:13 pm
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
I totally forgot about gashouse gorilla, and I would like to have TWWK back too.
PostSat May 31, 2003 10:55 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
DOug: he is the coolest guy on the board and the best admin...

and what ever did happen to GG?
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSat May 31, 2003 11:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wow! Hi!

members missing in action

Chon
MidnightC
The World We Know
Martin the Wise (hell, we still have martins bar!)
ROBRAM

Feel free to add to the list. We had over 400 members and only a handful have turned up.
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 5:19 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Wasn't Chon here not to long ago? As for the others on the list I forgot all about them

Last edited by Chibi_Zero on Sun Jun 01, 2003 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 5:38 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
aw man...i was too lazy to participate in the third incarnation of this thread, saying i'd promise to write something the next time (being under the impression that a fourth one would never happen)...of course, when i made my list during the second incarnation, i just snagged people from the top 30 posters list and had a line for each, but seeing as that option isn't currently working on this board, i've kinda backed myself into a corner here...

seeing as i know i'll forget someone if i list names individually, i'll just say that i respect basically everyone here for what they contribute as individuals...it's really the people around here that keeps me bound to this message board, and i thank you all...

[that should get me out of typing a long list....]
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 11:34 am
boooyabrandon

Post subject:
I wasn't on alot lately. Dunno why though. I guess I just got caught up in my website. Cool
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 11:48 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
JJc14 wrote:
aw man...i was too lazy to participate in the third incarnation of this thread, saying i'd promise to write something the next time (being under the impression that a fourth one would never happen).
[that should get me out of typing a long list....]

HAHAH, Well I thought it would be a good come back for one of the bords oldest memebers. Very Happy

PostSun Jun 01, 2003 9:58 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Green Bird:- new, but spiffy... I don't run into him much as I'm half sleep when I read the boards but he seems pretty cool

All you other guys I chat with on AIM/whatever messenger service... you is cool. dill, i think we have chatted on AIM once or twice but hey you be chillin yo.

stFalcon. Smartass, need I say more?(but he's cool...and damned smart)

TWWK: i think he is lost in egypt

MidnightC: kirbyfu i believe

Fodder: needs a memorable avatar, I've heard good things, and I remember reading some of his stuff, but sadly no impression was made... get a psycho avatar dood.

DM: despite what he say, he does RP himself into invulnerability. heck we could sick the grim reaper, Hades, osiris, and various other death gods (including Duo) and he would still survive...

CP: Calvin and Hobbes mah brutha!

BladeZero/ZeroBlade: foo, where is he?

Tyler L: still curious about the L

Ben: used to be the good old standby but since the board change, sadly missing.

HLB/Tifa The Hyper Girl: Tifa the Hyper Girl, no idea but it's hyper and i ask nothing else

Other kid whos name i forget and was kicked off the old board for being to young, sad to see you go, wish you'd come back.

CZ: heck I used to think you were a chick... but you got some kkick arse avatars. Wish you were around more.

Doug: lazy mod, likes to help doesn't visit enough

Spook: posty mod, like to make funny remarks on everything. No wait, Everything. But no problems with dat
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 11:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
dillpops wrote:
Wow! Hi!

members missing in action

Chon
MidnightC
The World We Know
Martin the Wise (hell, we still have martins bar!)
ROBRAM

Chon is very much alive and I talk to him on AIM about once a week. But Natural Selection and about 20 other games keep him way too busy to post.

MidnightC still runs a Sasami Shrine I think she emailed me a while back and said that life had gotten also gotten too busy and that she was flattered that anyone remembered her

The World We Know is around alot too. He just had finals recently and has been away for a couple weeks.

ROBRAM stopped by here a few weeks ago to tell us he's still alive at least.

Martin I got no clue.
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 11:55 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: