нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Griping about relationships thread
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Griping about relationships thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
As for CP, i have a friend in a quite similar situation. Sounds a lot like you also. His problem is that he always has to have somebody to shoot for. He feels attracted to someone and automatically tries to start a relationship. In other words he's very random. And it has turned out very badly for him. it's no good. I also have another friend that always seems to be attracted to everybody elses girlfriend, including mine, my best friends's, and a couple more other friends. He just can't cut it out. it really pisses me off sometimes cause then he acts UBER-nice to mine and my friends' girlfriends and makes us look bad. He's still my bud though. And any girl that he may seriously "like" he feels like he has to marry them and be with for the rest of his life, i tell him "dude hold that down, you don't know what you're talking about" yeah, i guess that's it.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostMon Jul 28, 2003 1:18 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Don't listen to previously posting back-stabbing cockbite.
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 12:10 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I don't think that anything that i said was even remotely back-stabbing.
If so clear it up.

peace
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 12:44 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
That WAS rather confusing and un-characteristic there, Bono . . .

Anyway:

My problem has progressed! To recap, Paradox likes girl. Girl likes other guy (not much of an issue, I'd rather have a little bit of a fight to get her attention. Makes it more worth-while and meaningful.) But here's the only problem. Her best friend DOES like me. I know she does because she asked me out (and I declined, because, feeling the way I do about the first girl, the best friend would only get hurt. I've only felt this strongly about a girl 3 times in my life, and I know it's not going to change for quite some time.)

Now, these girls aren't just friends, they're BEST best friends. Now, if it was switched and a girl liked me that my best friend liked, she'd be off limits. From what I've gathered, women seem a bit more . . . fickle? As if perhaps I do have a shot with Girl #1 in the long run. It's just annoying though. The best friend is cool and all, she's even into anime, but I don't LIKE her, I like her best friend. Is this confusing anyone?

Point is, I think all I can do is be patient and try I play my cards right and hope the friend moves on.

Meh.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 10:50 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
My apoligoes, I read the last post on the previous page wrong. Embarassed My fault. Although I loke the phrases "back-stabbing cockbite" and "team-killing fucktard", so don't be too surprised when I jump at any remote opportunity to utter either.

Anyway, CP: there is only one solution to your predicament.
Enlist the help of said girl's best friend to capture her heart, acting completely oblivious to her infatuation towards you. Through working closely for a common goal, you will begin to appreciate her, and the subsequent final master plan you devised will be turned around to help the other guy that THAT girl is after. All will live happilly ever after. It's textbook, really.
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 2:47 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
2 problems with that plan, however. First of all, Girl #2 asked me out. So I already am damn sure she's infatuated with me. No way to act oblivious. (And if I told #2 about my feelings for #1 then #1 would surely find out and they'd each devise a plan against ME.)

Second, that plan is WAY too simple. Honestly, you think I'm going to do anything without at LEAST that addiction of both a penguin AND a ninja monkey? Honestly Auntie John, I thought you knew me better than that . . .

PostThu Jul 31, 2003 3:11 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
both girls would only find a way to turn the ninja monkey and the penguin against you also. The problem that you have is also age-old. Except in anime, girl#2 is always at an equal level of "hot" as girl #1. So, no anime advice for this one. After serious deliberation in my head I have come up with absolutely nada. i say don't lead girl2 on but don't slap her in the face with the "i like your friend" statement. If you do that, all hell will break loose on your ass. I'll wait for the next update. see if i can cook up a sweet little scheme (a non-back-stabbing one) Razz .

BTW! No prob. Bono, was just confused.

peace
PostThu Jul 31, 2003 9:38 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
My philosiphy: if your life looks like a romantic comedy in the making, treat it as such.
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 12:37 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm not leading #2 on. In fact, I'm taking great care to do anything BUT while at the same time not being a jackass to her. Right after I declined her invitation I tried to change the subject and jsut act like it didn't happen, so as to eliminate any awkwardness. I can't be mean to #2 because that would get back to #1 and that would kill my chances there. HOWEVER, by NOT being a jackass to #2, she's gonna go on liking me, thus ALSO killing my chances with #1. :::SIGH:::

And I think I will have some fun with this whole deal in the long run. It's time I start actually DOING the schemes that pop into my head. Meh.

PostFri Aug 01, 2003 8:15 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
there ya go, scheme away!

peace
PostFri Aug 01, 2003 6:18 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
anynew developments, was hoping to hear about a scheme or at least something

peace
PostWed Aug 20, 2003 9:29 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
3 days into my first public school year and I've found someone I like...not to hard considering my new school is 2/3rds girls. I am so glad to be outa the brain farm.
PostWed Aug 20, 2003 9:34 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: