нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Your Questions about BIG O, because we know you have them
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's time to revive an old post from page 14, because we now have an update on it.

Nobuyuki wrote:
By the way, Big O II, Vol. 1 (of 4) is scheduled for release on December 2nd, if you hadn't heard yet...

Those of you who don't have Cartoon Network and are waiting for it's DVD release are gonna have to wait a bit longer now, unfortunately.

Here's the latest scoop from Anime News Network:

Quote:
Bandai has announced that the Big O II volume 1 will be released on January 20th for $24.98, it was originally expected to arrive in December.
PostThu Oct 30, 2003 9:46 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Figures. Just like everything else, seems like... *sigh*
Actually, I expected it, what with the switch in the distribution system caused by the Pioneer/Geneon changeover.
PostThu Oct 30, 2003 10:01 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Big O toooooniiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!!!!!
yay Very Happy

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSun Nov 02, 2003 12:54 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
*WATCHES Last eps of Big O*

AHHHHHHHHHHHH*lots of cussing and random stuff*

MORE QUESTIONS!...I still dont know what happen!...Or what the hell just happen.!!

Thats what it is all about!
PostSun Nov 02, 2003 11:26 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm confused.
PostSun Nov 02, 2003 11:28 pm
INixxI

Post subject:
Yeah. It really didn't clear much up for us, other than Angel's importance. :\ So basically she was not only memories, but the "director" of the world?
PostSun Nov 02, 2003 11:29 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Hummm..heres somewhat of an idea...

OK that battle with the Bigs and the Elles: I think Roger was killed in that, and Angel created her own virtual word so she could be with Roger again, but going into her own wold caused her to lose her memories.

PostSun Nov 02, 2003 11:32 pm
INixxI

Post subject:
Hm, thats interesting, though it seems far fetched. Are we saying Angel is the only "real" human? Its been stated that she wasn't a human at all, but a memory, so thats an amusing element to the story . . . Ya know, I'm having a hard time understand the difference between which is a memory, an android or a living human. I also find it amusing that Roger's informant was a robot, who aparently knew what was going on all along.
PostSun Nov 02, 2003 11:49 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
The final episode is finally here!

For real this time!

Yay!

*yells into watch* Now Big Fodder! It's spoiler time!
PostMon Nov 03, 2003 1:08 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
during the episode there was a quick clip of this humongous Mega Deus over paradigm city, it was definitely taller than everysingle building. I thought it was totally sweet and/or scary. however, am I soo confused as to what the heck happened in the episode. lets see... I think angel was somehow erasing all the memories over again, and roger was trying to stop her, i don't think that he succeeded, or maybe he did up to somepoint. Hence, the scenes from the very first episode being played again except with angel in it this time. Maybe this is they way he "wants" it to be. argh it's too much.... i don't know.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostMon Nov 03, 2003 8:55 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
*demans them to make a movie that will explain it all!!!*

But what if the writers cant even explain what happen.

PostMon Nov 03, 2003 9:06 am
MegamanTrigger

Veteran

Post subject:
http://www.sixfortyfive.com/bigo/wtf/index.html

I think this site might help.

"Is everything all right?"

"Yep. Two dead bodies, everything's normal."
PostMon Nov 03, 2003 11:58 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
I bet no one had any idea that when this show started 3yrs ago that it would come to this.

But still, where they even real?

PostMon Nov 03, 2003 12:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
What I gather, is that Angel, Roger, and Dorothy are real. Possibly also Beck, Norman, Datsun, and the Rosewaters. Basically, all the main players either are or could be real. At the very least, Roger and Angel are real. Angel was taken down to a place where she could control their tiny world. Roger stopped her. Why? *SIGH* True love. (((How ca-UTE!)))

I think that Roger got through to Angel when she was destorying 'reality', and they recreated the world in their perfect image. Roger had the perfect life. Tons of money, loyal butler, 24 story mech, a huge mansion, and a job that he's not only good at, but loves and shows off his flare for doing things. Angel, however, had a life less than perfect. What was missing? The man of her dreams. Notice how jealous she always was of Dorothy. She had no wings, meaning she had something important ripped from her, meaning her life was sorely lacking

So they recreated reality. The only difference? Roger and Angel are an item.

Or maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic.

But that's MY view.

Any comments, Fodder?

EDIT: I just went to the link that Megaman Trigger posted and WHAM does that explain a lot . . . I DID notice the 666 thing on my own, by the way. Basically, I'm re-thinking my whole standpoint. But I'll leave what I wrote even though it's blatantly wrong. Why? Cuz.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Nov 03, 2003 7:11 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Honeslty there are several theories to the whole thing, but each new one i hear just clears another part up, and Megamans link HELPEd alot!

But Ill try and share ALL of mine a little later. Very Happy
PostMon Nov 03, 2003 8:42 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 23 of 25

Jump to: