нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - [Update2]Fresh Pirate Video! (Redux)
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
[Update2]Fresh Pirate Video! (Redux)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject: [Update2]Fresh Pirate Video! (Redux)
No, not that kind... Wink

Funimation Entertainment, Toei Animation, Shueisha Publishing and Fuji Television Network have announced that they will stream One Piece within an hour of the weekly Japanese broadcast. The free, English-subtitled simulcast will start on Saturday, May 30 at 9:00 p.m. CDT with episode #403 on www.onepieceofficial.com , followed soon thereafter by Funimation's partner sites.

Funimation has also started streaming the first two anime episodes with English dubbing and the Sabaody Archipelago Saga story arc (starting with episode #391) with English subtitles on Thursday.

Last edited by Nobuyuki on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
PostFri May 15, 2009 4:57 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Smart idea. Now if other companies would follow suit and realize they can make better subs than a bunch of college kids with too much free time then the industry might have a chance.
PostMon May 25, 2009 12:43 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Oops... somebody's gotta pay.

Unfortunately,that somebody's gonna be us.

Quote:
As anime fans know, FUNimation Entertainment and Toei Animation had planned for the first ever online simulcast of the series ‘One Piece’ tonight at 9:00 pm CDT., just one hour after its premiere on Japan's Fuji Television. Unfortunately, in the last 24 hours we have determined that the FUNimation servers were compromised, even though we employ strict security standards. An unknown individual accessed and posted episode 403 online and as a direct result of this illegal act, all U.S. and Canadian fans will be deprived of access to this great anime series for the immediate future. We will make every effort to locate and prosecute the perpetrator(s) to the fullest extent of the law and will provide updates regarding this most serious matter.

In addition, Toei Animation has yanked the show off of Hulu and Joost as well. Sad

And this is why we can't have nice things.
PostSat May 30, 2009 11:30 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Wasn't One Piece supposed to come back to CN at some point? I vaguely recall someone posting that that plan was chopped, but I'm not sure. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that plan got the ax. I do believe that CN no longer features any anime, save adult swim. Oh yeah, any news on that front? Has Shippuden or any other anime been acquired by CN? Does CN even want anime any more? I know CN's position from a couple months ago, just wanted an update if anyone has any new news. heh, new news.
PostFri Jun 12, 2009 11:50 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
rizwan787 wrote:
I do believe that CN no longer features any anime,

There's always Pokemon. Wink And Bakugan as well.

Quote:
save adult swim. Oh yeah, any news on that front?

Moribito's back.

That's about it.
PostFri Jun 12, 2009 12:37 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Ya know, I never really got into Morbito. Was it worth bringing back and is it worth watching now?
PostFri Jun 12, 2009 1:32 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, I like it. Wink
PostSat Jun 13, 2009 11:05 pm
rizwan787

Frequenter

Post subject:
Haha, I see your point. I'll give it a shot. Thanks.
PostSat Jun 13, 2009 11:22 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
HOORAY!

Flower Mound, Texas – August 18, 2009 -- FUNimation® Entertainment and the Japanese consortium of producer Toei Animation Co., Ltd., publisher Shueisha, Inc. and broadcaster Fuji Television Network, Inc. have agreed to continue the U.S. and Canadian online simulcast of the studios' signature animated series "One Piece".

Starting Saturday, August 29th at 9:00 p.m. CDT (10 PM Eastern-N.), just one hour after airing in Japan, FUNimation and the consortium will mark the return of “One Piece” online simulcasts with the Amazon Lily Saga story arc beginning with episode 415, via the official One Piece website www.onepieceofficial.com followed soon thereafter by FUNimation partner sites.

Each new episode of the current season will be rolled out weekly as "One Piece" continues its Japanese television run.

In addition, beginning Friday, August 21st FUNimation will stream episodes from the Sabaody Archipelago Saga story arc starting with episode 391. FUNimation will add three episodes at 9:00 pm CDT daily leading up to the simulcast of 415.
PostWed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
One good thing about all the filler in Naruto Shippuden?

I can ignore it and enjoy the epicness of the latest One Piece arc. Cool

At least until it slips into filler again...
PostSat Sep 18, 2010 3:42 am
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
Smart idea. Now if other companies would follow suit and realize they can make better subs than a bunch of college kids with too much free time then the industry might have a chance.
I likes me some Crunchyroll but man there is at least one typo per episode.

On topic: Since I finished Eyeshield, it's time to catch up on One Piece.
PostSat Sep 18, 2010 2:00 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hancock~
PostThu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: