нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Team Tournament Battle
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Team Tournament Battle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Hmm, I'm not sure that Neo is a valid choice. You might want to switch in someone more . . . vulnerable.

What are you talking about? It's not like we're in the Matrix.
Ah, finally I get to fight. I've been waiting for some action since page three. My team again:

1) B.F.M. (Big Furry Monsert) Left (from Magic: The Gathering)
2) B.F.M. Right
Description:
It was big. Really, really big. No, bigger than that. Even bigger. Keep going. More. No, more. Look, we're talking krakens and dreadnoughts for jewelry. It was big!
Throwing stuff
Picking up stuff
Stepping on stuff
Scarring stuff
Eating stuff
Sitting on stuff
1337 DDR 5k1LL5

3) Shiek/Zelda (legend of Zelda)
Description:
He's a ninja AND a princess. What mroe do you need?
Naryu's Love
Din's Fire
Farore's Wind
Needles
That really cool whip
A sharp intellect and half a sense of humor
1337 n1nj4 5k1LL5

4) John Bono in his custom Firefly (Mechwarrior).

Together we are: Team 3.14159265
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 4:20 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
I like pie!
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 5:03 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Can we get these threads fixed? The'yre all across the board.

Edit: Well this one fixed itself jsut now...
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 5:11 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok, here are the rules. 5 fight posts each, any illegal moves (instant deaths that are entirely unfair) will either be ignored by your opponent, or edited by me any way I see fit. The winner will either be the one who does not concede defeat, or the one the rest of us vote on. You may not vote on your own fight, obviously.

IMPORTANT: It is COMMON CURTISY to PM your opponent before the fight with descriptions of your warriors. For example, I would iinclude, using just Hiei as an example, that he is a Fire Demon, is VERY VERY fast, great with a sword, and describe all his moves. Please don't intentially forget something as big as "Oh, yeah, he can regenerate limbs and he's a demon so unless you have something that can hurt a demon you can't hurt him."

The fights will go as follows, all people chosen randomly.

First Fight!

TWWK VS. Beefy

Second Fight!
Bono VS. Slim

Third Fight!

Me, the Paradox VS. The Dragon Master

Fourth and FINAL Fight of Round 1!

Green Bird VS. Beatdigg(g)a

And there you have it. TWWK and Beefy, PM each other, and either one may go first. Ready . . . FIGHT!

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 6:35 pm
SlimJim

Veteran

Post subject:
...yeah...

I'm gonna get my ass kicked I just know it.
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 10:04 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I don't know--you DO like pie...
PostTue Jun 24, 2003 10:18 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:

{Team TWWK Muyo! and The Flaming Pickles meet in the middle of the ring.}

Ryoko: Don't expect any mercy because we fought together before.

Beefy: I could say the same thing to you.

Sesshomaru: The Flaming Pickles? A name not worthy of me.

Beefy: Oh save it will you! I'm the team captain and I get to pick the team's name.

TWWK: A-HEM! The first move is yours.

Beefy: Hmm, every member of Team TWWK Muyo! has a sword. Oh well, it matters not. Sakura...

Sakura: {Draws two Clow cards and hits them with her staff.} Through card! Little card!

{From Team TWWK Muyo's perspective everything gets a whole lot bigger.}

Saito: What trickery is this?

Beefy: You're all six inches tall at the moment, but I'll help you out.
{Raises left hand and suspends Team TWWK Muyo! five feet above the ground.}

Tenchi: {Kicking his legs in mid-air.} This isn't helping! Put me down!

Ryoko: How dare you! {Teleports in front of Sakura and slices her arm with the light sword.} What the!?! {Ryoko's sword goes right through Sakura.}

Sakura: You're not the only one who can move through things Ryoko. No one can touch me while I use the Through card.

Ryoko: Damn it! But I can still go after Beefy.

Sesshomaru: Not so fast. {Lashes his light whip at Ryoko. Ryoko hits it away with her light sword. The two continue to fight with their light weapons.}

Beefy: Well TWWK, your team is six inches tall and Tenchi and Saito are stuck in mid-air. How are you going to get out of this little predicament? Pun definitely intended.
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 3:16 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:
Dang...nice first post...no wonder you wanted to go first Razz well, I thought of a couple cheap ways to get out of it...here's the less cheap of the two...

TWWK: this is great...just great...I'm tiny...we're all tiny...what do we do?

Sakura: I think we win!

Madison: <filming from behind> you're so great Sakura! and you look so cute in that costume! <Sakura blushes>

Ryoko: don't worry, I've got this taken care of...<transports away from Seshomaru and behind Madison, holding light sword up to her neck> I may be tiny...but I can still slice this little girl's jugular...

Sakura: Madison! no! don't!

Ryoko: well, I'll let her go...if you reverse this crazy spell you have on us...

Beefy: don't! we have them right where we want them!

Sakura: I can't let one of my friends get hurt! <enlarges all Team TWWK Muyo! to normal size with the Little Card>

TWWK: that's more like it! now, time to go at it...

Beefy: uh, one little thing...you're still suspended in space...

TWWK: well, I can work around that...<holds hand out and concentrates>

Beefy: what are you doing? <suddenly, Beefy is lifted off the ground, while Saito and Tenchi are brought back to earth> wha, what?

TWWK: you see, I can control gravity, too...in a way - I am using the force... now, let's fight...<does a roundhouse kick, connecting with Beefy's face, and sending him kareening towards the ground, which he hits at a fast speed>

Beefy: ughh...

TWWK: <falls toward the earth with lightsaber drawn, in an attempt to finish Beefy off; Beefy is able to stop the rapid descend as he tries to control TWWK with his control of gravity; however, all that is accomplished is that TWWK starts to fall at a normal speed>

well, looks like our powers more or less cancel each other out! <raises lightsaber and is about to strike Beefy>

I'll end this now! wait, what?

what? <TWWK turns head to see Beefy several feet away> you're fast...but then again...so am I
----------------------------

Tenchi: <rushes toward Sakura with tenchi-ken ignited> I hate to do this...but...<slices at Sakura, but the blade goes right through her>

Sakura: <turns around> you'll have to do better than that

Tenchi: well...let's see what you can do...
---------------------------

Sesshomaru <rushes back up to Ryoko> our fight isn't over, yet

Ryoko: oh, you thought I forgot about you? <Sesshomaru swings at Ryoko with his claws, but Ryoko ducks and puts her plasma sword up through Sesshomaru's wrist>

Sesshomaru: uh...<takes a step back>

Ryoko: I'm not through with you yet, pretty boy...
---------------------------
Saito: <looks at Kirby> well...I guess you're my opponent...<suddenly, Kirby advances toward Saito and tries to suck his power away; Saito ducks down, and swiftly moves out the way, while bringing his blade horizontally across and slicing deeply into one of Kirby's...uh...fins>

This is not a fight you can win...I'm faster, stronger, and more deadly than you...you may step down, if you don't wish to die here; you don't seem evil to me, so I have no reason to slay you - unless you wish to continue; in which case, your fate has already been determined
PostWed Jun 25, 2003 3:51 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
God, I would have killed Sakura by now. Alexander impaled the little brat first chance he got in our fight. But to each his own.
PostThu Jun 26, 2003 1:22 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beatdiggga wrote:
God, I would have killed Sakura by now. Alexander impaled the little brat first chance he got in our fight. But to each his own.

Which is precisely why Sakura learned from the last match and used the Through card; so people can't just slice her to pieces.

Sakura: Madison, I want you to go back to the stands. It's not safe here.

Madison: But I want to get this on tape.

Sakura: Please don't argue. I don't want you used against us again.

Madison: Alright. {Goes back to the stands and sits next to Rin and Jaken.}

Tenchi: So are we going to fight or what?

Sakura: So you can carve me into dog food with that sword of yours? I think not.

--------------

TWWK: Ok Beefy, are you ready to finish this?

Beefy: {Pulls out a lightsaber.} Just a sec.

TWWK: Hey, my other lightsaber! How did you get that?

Beefy: I stole it off you while you were busy kicking me. Now prepare to......um, how do you turn this thing on?

---------------

Ryoko: How about I take off your left arm? Hmm, it looks like somebody already did.

Sesshomaru: Don't go there.
{Wraps the end of his whip around her light sword and pulls her towards him. Ryoko tries to punch him with her free hand, but Sesshomaru suddenly makes a loop in the whip and puts it around her free arm.}

Ryoko: Damn you! {Sesshomaru pulls the loop closed and it severs Ryoko's arm.} AAAGH!

Tenchi: Ryoko!

Sesshomaru: {Picks up Ryoko's arm and attaches it to where his left arm was.} A nice fit. {Flexes his new hand.}

Ryoko: You'll pay for this. I want my jewel back.

Sesshomaru: {Uses Ryoko's arm to create a light sword identical to hers.} Come take it, if you can.

{Ryoko creates another light sword and charges at Sesshomaru. The two continue to fight using their light swords.}

--------------

Saito: Still here are you Kirby? You've been warned. {Charges at Kirby and prepares to strike.}

Kirby: {Bites down on the end of Saito's sword.}

Saito: Let go you pink monster! {Swings his sword around with Kirby still on the end of it.}

{Saito swings and hits Kirby hard against the ground. The last three inches of his sword breaks off and Kirby swallows it.}

Saito: My favorite sword! You'll pay for that.

Kirby: {Transforms into Sword Kirby. (Basically he gets a headband and a sword.)}

{Saito and Kirby clash with their swords.}
PostThu Jun 26, 2003 3:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:

Tenchi: okay then

Sakura: umm...okay what?

Tenchi: okay then, we won't fight

Sakura: we won't?

Tenchi: well, we're kind of at a draw here, there's nothing I can do

Sakura: oh, I see...

Tenchi: well, there's one thing...I'll make you a deal - if you don't use the Through Card, I won't use my tenchi-ken <tosses tenchi-ken away, over by Madison> that way, I won't be able to slice you up...although, I don't think I'd do that anyway

Sakura: you're not at all like that demon girl...

Tenchi: <flashes smile that drives the girls crazy> haha, well, you're right, I'm not like Ryoko at all!

Sakura: okay then...I'll play without the Through Card...let's do this...

Tenchi: alright!
-------------------------
TWWK: Beefy, Beefy, Beefy...there's no way you'll be able to beat me with the lightsaber, you can't even turn it...

Beefy: oh, here we go!

TWWK: ah crap...oh well, time to get serious... I'm not going to take it easy on you...<calls on the power of 3 Light Hawk Wings...suddenly, TWWK's clothing changes, as two of the wings form a battle suit, and the third wing forms a type of headpiece>

Beefy: same here...<charges at Beefy and swings lightsaber at him; Beefy dodges, and attempt to hurl TWWK into the air with his gravital powers...but is unable too> what the heck?

TWWK: <standing in place> well, you see...my Force and your gravitational powers may negate each other, but I have a trump card...my Light Hawk Wings allow me to control space-time...I can basically hold your power at bay with my own...

Beefy: uhh...

TWWK: now, time to get serious...<runs up to Beefy and slices at him...with every counterattack Beefy makes, TWWK slices him before he's able to block the blow...wrist...hand...other hand...shoulder...and a deep blow to the upper left leg>

Beefy: ughh...this isn't fair? how can you do that? I should be faster than you!

TWWK: don't forget, I have l337 ninja speed...and on top of that, I'm attuned to the Force...meaning, I can predict all of your moves

Beefy: ahhh

TWWK: I'll give you the chance to back down, now...I don't like hurting those that I don't feel are evil...it's up to you
----------------------
Ryoko: hehehe

Sesshomaru: why are you laughing? <the two continue to fight>

Ryoko: because of this! <reveals here thereto severed arm to reveal...a brand new hand!>

Sesshomaru: that's a nice ability...

Ryoko: that's not the only surprise I'm laughing about... <Sesshomaru's "new arm" blows apart>

Sesshomaru: what??

Ryoko: you see, that's what happens to it...the same thing happened when I first fought my beloved Tenchi, on the top of his high school...now, prepare to feel my wrath, halfy...<charges with plasma sword, which Sesshomaru blocks my deflecting Ryoko's arm> right into my trap..

Sesshomaru: what are you...<Ryoko plunges her hand into Sesshomaru's abdomen and sends a blazing energy blow into him, sending him hurling back; he smashes into a tree and lands on the ground, bleeding and broken>

Ryoko: <touches cheek, which is bleeding> well, he seems to have been able to strike me, as well...<the wounds suddenly heal> are you ready for more? cause I haven't shown you even a tiny bit of the power I possess...
--------------------

Saito: <strikes at sword Kirby, and his sword smashes into pieces> what? ohh, I see...how foolish of me...<lights a cigarette and puffs on it, while Kirby looks at him confusedly; Saito drops the cigarette and pulls another sword out> you see, that was the saber I'm forced to use as a police officer...they're useless - nothing is so strong as a Japanese blade <lines up in Gatotsu stance> now, I will kill you...

<Kirby and Saito charge, but Kirby blocks Saito's blow...but he soon realizes it wasn't a block - Saito had aimed for Kirby's sword, which shatters>

Saito: first your sword...now your flesh...<charges at Kirby, who tries to bite Saito's sword; Saito, however, dodges the much slower pink creature, manuevering himself under him and stabbing straight upward> Gatotsu Sanshiki!! <stabs Kirby clean through, Kirby lands on the ground in pain> as you see, little one...you are no match...once again, I will give you a chance to live...accept it - you have no other alternative...except for death

Kirby: <stands up heroically and stares Saito down>

Saito: well, you will die a noble death at the hands of the greatest fighter of the Shinsengumi...Gatosu Ishiki! <flies toward Kirby at incredible speed with sword pointed; Kirby is not fast enough to avoid the attack, and is sliced deeply> now...you can not go on...you must give up <stands nearby the fallen beloved pink thingy> give up...or I will stab you through and kill you for good
PostFri Jun 27, 2003 8:02 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:

Madison: Oh Tenchi! I knew you liked me! {Picks up the Master Key. *BZZZT!*} Yeow! {Drops it.}

Sakura: What are you talking about? Tenchi likes me.

Madison: He entrusted his sword to me. That means he likes me.

Sakura: I saw him first. He's mine.

Madison: No, he's mine!

Tenchi: Oh brother.

Sakura: Hmm, there's not enough Tenchi for the both of us. I'll fix that. {Summons two more Clow cards.} Twin card! Mirror card!

{There's a bright flash of light. Afterwards there are two of Tenchi.}

Madison: Alright! A Tenchi for each of us.

Sakura: Exactly.

Twin Tenchi: I don't think so. I think I'll take you two girls and Ryoko.

Tenchi: You can't do that.

Twin Tenchi: {Shoves Tenchi to the ground.}

Tenchi: {Stands back up.} If you're my twin, then we should work together and defeat The Flaming Pickles.

Twin Tenchi: You had your chance to have whatever girl you wanted back at the Masaki house, but you didn't choose any of them, so I'm taking them all. {Summons the Master Key to his hand.} But first I've got to eliminate the competition. {Activates the blade.} That would be you.

Tenchi: Hey that's mine.

Twin Tenchi: Finder's keepers.

Tenchi: But there's no reason for us to fight! We should act and think the same.

Twin Tenchi: No, I'm a mirror of you. And I don't like your face. {Swings the sword at Tenchi's face.}

Tenchi: {Ducks and avoids the blade.} This isn't good.

-------------

Kirby: {Stands and lets out a squeal.}

Saito: Now what's he doing?

{From out of the sky a yellow star comes into the arena, the star slides under Kirby and carries him away.}

Saito: He's finally come to his senses and given up.

{The star with Kirby on it flies over to Beefy and TWWK.}

Beefy: The Warp Star? It's about time you called for that, Kirby.

Kirby: {Inhales TWWK's three Light Hawk Wings. Transforms into Light Hawk Kirby.}

TWWK: Hey! You can't do that!

Beefy: {Seizing the distraction, rolls over to TWWK and stabs the lightsaber through both of his feet.}

TWWK: Yeouch!

{Kirby flies back over to Saito.}

Saito: Back for more are you? Very well. {Attacks Kirby, but his sword bounces off Kirby's Light Hawk shield.}

{Meanwhile...}

Beefy: {Rolls away from TWWK.} Hey, I didn't plan that, but I went with it. Let's see how fast you are now with those wounds.
{Pushes free hand against the ground and flies into the air. Comes down and prepares to strike TWWK with the lightsaber.}

TWWK: {Generates three more Light Hawk Wings and Beefy's lightsaber bounces off TWWK's shield.}

Beefy: What, do you have a whole box of those?

TWWK: Just about.

Beefy: Crap.

-------------

{The Tensaiga does its pulsing thing. Sesshomaru stands.}

Sesshomaru: It seems The Tensaiga won't let me die?

Ryoko: Oi. What does it take to kill you, halfy?

Sesshomaru: You dare to refer to me as a mere half-demon? I think it's time you see my true form. {Eyes turn red. Transforms into a huge dog demon.}

Ryoko: I think I pissed him off.

Sesshomaru: {Takes a swing at Ryoko with his massive claws.}

Ryoko: {Easily dodges.} Is that all you've got?

{Some of Sesshomaru's saliva from his big mouth falls on Ryoko.}

Ryoko: Eeeww, my hair doesn't need this. {Suddenly her muscles start to convulse.} Aaagh! Poison!
{Ryoko experiences great pain as paralysis begins to set in.}
PostFri Jun 27, 2003 10:20 pm
TheWorldWeKnow

Frequenter

Post subject:

Twin Tenchi: die...uh...me!! uh...this ain't gonna work

Tenchi: look, you can HAVE all the girls! I don't care!

Twin Tenchi: uh, really?

Tenchi: yeah! after all, they're only like 12 years old! that's sick!

Twin Tenchi: yeah, I guess you're right...and Ryoko?

Tenchi: well, Ryoko can makes twins of herself as well...so if worse comes down to worse...

Twin Tenchi: I see what you mean...<deignites tenchi-ken>

Madison: <runs up and hugs Twin Tenchi> you're mine!!

Sakura: <runs up> hmm...I like you Tenchi...but I don't know what Yukito (can't remember his dubbed version name) and Li would think...

Tenchi: hehe, yeah! that's right! uhh...so anyway, does that mean you give up?

Sakura: sure! I can't right you! you're so cute and nice! unless you're a Clow Card that is...<gets a mean look on her face>

Tenchi: heh heh, uh, no! I'm not!

Sakura: <smiles again> yeah, I guess you're right! I don't sense a Clow Card anyway...hey Madison, let's go do little girl things! like braid each other's hair and get ice cream!

Kero: <pops out of Sakura's bag> ice cream! yes!! I'm starving!

Sakura: <sweatdrops> Kero, you're always hungry!

Tenchi: this feels like an episode of CCS...<Sakura, Madison, and Evil Tenchi Twin walk away to ice cream store, with Kero following behind>
-----------------------
Saito: <lights cigarette> well, I can wait it out...

Kirby: <looks confused, then squeals in pain from injuries Saito inflicted earlier>

Saito: now, to strike...<runs up to Kirby and stabs him again>

Kirby: <squeals in pain and falls on the ground>

Saito: the Light Hawk Wings can not protect you...Tenchi must concentrate with all his might to use them...and even then, it is the power of a goddess that helps him along - you see, the power is not entirely within him...you are neither a Jurain, nor a goddess; and your severe injuries prevent you from concentrating enough to keep the wings working...

Kirby: <yelps in pain>

Saito: I'm sorry, but I gave you a chance...<stabs his blade entirely through Kirby and into the ground> this is over...
---------------------
Beefy: how can you create so many Light Hawk Wings after being injured?

TWWK: injuries mean little to Jedi knights...I can fight and ignore the injuries...

Beefy: just my luck...

TWWK: <charges and slices Beefy lightly across the back, while Beefy is again unable to get through TWWK's LHW with the lightsaber> give up yet?

Beefy: ....
----------------------
Ryoko: <falls on the ground> great... <Sesshomaru approaches Ryoko, ready to destroy her> oh, you think you got me, huh? well, I'll recover from this soon enough...in the meantime, why don't you fight with another demon! <summons forth the huge demon seen in Tenchi OVA>

<Sesshomaru turns around to see a demon about his height, with numerous eyes - the demon starts smashing everything about him as he walks toward Sesshomaru; the two clash, but after several seconds, it is clear that Sesshomaru is the superior demon, and soon Sesshomaru turns back to Ryoko, to find that she's gone>

Ryoko: over here! <Sesshomaru turns to see Ryoko standing by a gigantic stone> here's another trick of mine...<Ryoko melds into the rock and becomes a giant "stone" Ryoko, much larger than Shesshomaru; Sheshomaru leaps at the stone, but is unable to damage it; Ryoko then picks up Sesshomaru by the neck and back, and gives it a monster backbreaker, leaving the demon unconscious and with many broken bones; Ryoko reverts back to normal form> nice try, halfy, but I think we know who's the greater demon, here...
PostSat Jun 28, 2003 7:32 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
And we had such great continuity going.

The girls at Tenchi's house are 12? Um, no. Don't get me started.
And Sesshomaru could have easily broken apart stone.

Beefy: OMG! He killed Kirby! You bastard!

Saito: I warned him.

TWWK: Face it Beefy, you're injured and there's no way you can get through my defenses.

Beefy: Well, DUH! Light Hawk Wings and Jedi powers. Talk about overkill.

TWWK: Stop whining. Save yourself from further embarrassment and give up now. I won't ask again.

Beefy: Fine. I could go for some ice cream anyway. {Flies after Twin Tenchi & company.} Wait for me!

-------------

Ryoko: Well he won't be moving for a while. {Flies up to Tenchi.} Did you see me out there? He never had a chance.

PostSun Jun 29, 2003 1:45 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
So... does that mean Beefy gave up???

SJ--I'd like to request the first post. I have some setting up I need to do, if that's okay.
PostSun Jun 29, 2003 2:49 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 15 of 23

Jump to: