нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Casting Call!
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Casting Call!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject: Casting Call!
In here, pick a anime or video game that you like and put down who'd you like to see play the charaters in a big screen movie.

Thats what it is all about!
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 3:12 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Why is this thread sticky?
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 3:53 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Because mods have lives and it may take us some time to undo what normal members shouldn't be allowed to do damnit.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 4:47 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok, I'm game somebody do the casting for ChuChu Rocket
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 6:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Why bother with the casting? 90% of it will be in cg and the rest will be filled with B-rate actors whom no one knows their names.
PostWed Aug 11, 2004 8:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:
Why bother with the casting? 90% of it will be in cg and the rest will be filled with B-rate actors whom no one knows their names.

Sad thing is she really right. I hate it when directors over use CG effects. This is why I like watching the old classics. ...well perty much everything that was made before the Matrix.

Im trying to think of an anime or game that they could make with out having to use a lot of CG.

PostThu Aug 12, 2004 7:07 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
CollegeBum wrote:
Sad thing is she really right.

I'm a guy thank you very much.
PostThu Aug 12, 2004 10:37 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
suuuure you are ms. dragoon. Smile

tic tac toe!!! oh wait they did a movie on that game.
PostThu Aug 12, 2004 4:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
actually how about bloodrayne?

Kristenna Loken as Rayne
Ben Kingsly as somebody, never played the game so I dunno who is who. But aparently they are attached.
PostThu Aug 12, 2004 4:58 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Andromaton as angry guy #6 in a anime remake of 12 Angry Men.

That or me as some loser who gets killed off in the most painful way possible in Akira
PostThu Aug 12, 2004 8:23 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
What about the Metal Gear Solid games?
ORRRR...*one word* HALO!!!

PostSun Aug 15, 2004 10:41 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
you started the thread, why don't you actually start us off?
PostMon Aug 16, 2004 3:38 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
I would, but right now my minds set on a limited range of actors and Id probably spell half their names wrong. (Not thinking out side of the box tonight)

*thinks*

MGS:
Solid Snake- THe guy from the Punisher Movie
Otacon- Andy Dick in his first and last serious role ever.
Colonel Camble- How bout the guy who played the Col from the Rambo movies. ..*things for a sec.*...wait.

PostTue Aug 17, 2004 12:38 am
ROBRAM89

Veteran

Post subject:
Otacon has to be Japanese. And not just because the game was made in Japan. He HAS to be Japanese. And the Punisher guy's name was Thomas Jane...and he'd make a great Snake. Not that this is useful for casting purposes...but has anybody noticed that Snake looks exactly like Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

You know, I always thought that Trigun was an anime that an American director could do a live-action version of and not screw up...

Trigun Cast:

Director - Robert Rodriguez...screw Spy Kids, the dude is awesome, and he could make it on the kind of budget that Hollywodd would GIVE an anime movie. Plus, he's doing Sin City, and co-directing it with its creator Frank Miller, so Yoshiro Nightow would probably be in the loop for most of the creative decisions in the movie.

Vash - can any human being on this planet play Vash? Few actors could play somebody so silly and so serious at the same time...so I can't think of one who'd fit.

Wolfwood - again, you have to ignore some of his recent works, but...Johnny Depp used to be cool, have the right look, and if you ignore his drugged-out, latently homosexual-acting, Keith Richards inspired freak pirate, he can act. Trust me...my Edward Scissorhands action figure is next to my black EB Games Vash variant figure on my shelf, and they look cool together...that's good enough for me.

Knives - kinda depends on who plays Vash, but he'd definitely have to be able to act like a crazy bastard.

Legato - another crazy-ass son of a bitch, who a few actors could play...most of whom don't look much like him, but who the hell does?

Monev - smallish part, but also (and partly because of its smallish size) the only part I would ever actually WANT Vin Diesel to play ever. He looks perfect for the part.

A few holes here and there, but a good start.
PostMon Aug 23, 2004 7:41 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
[quote="ROBRAM89"]

Monev - smallish part, but also (and partly because of its smallish size) the only part I would ever actually WANT Vin Diesel to play ever. He looks perfect for the part.
quote]

Which guy was that again?

For Wolfwood id have to cast Collen Ferrel(sp?)

PostThu Aug 26, 2004 3:19 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: