нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Lets Brawl
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Lets Brawl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well...it seems like the, um, "brawl" is over.

What now...?

*crickets chirp*
PostThu Jan 15, 2004 2:07 am
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
It is not over. Besides I did smash the bar.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostThu Jan 15, 2004 8:22 am
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
It is over. You are dead. Bill's reality no longer exists. Face it;

YOU LOST!
PostThu Jan 15, 2004 10:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma wrote:
I think you forgot that Kalma and Amlak are not in charge of the reality. Bill is, he is an extradimensional being. Basically he would have sent the rock to some other universe instead of sealing it inside of a pocket dimension. And, although your logic may have worked if this thread existed within a closed universe but it does not. It stands at the nexus of all threads, including Mark's Bar II. That is where the Moon Rock is heading.

A) upon the premise of the thread, this is a universe where all other universes meet. So basically it is a universe like any other.

B) the third entity bill is released only upon your death, he therefore cannot be an extra dimensional being as if he is the fabric of this reality, this reality doesn't exist unless neither kalma or amlak don't.

C) he can't be released unless you have died, and if you can't be in this reality to begin with since bill(the universe) can't be releases unless you are dead withing the reality. its a fun loop. so you don't exist within this reality.

D) I like reverse plot holes sometimes....
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostFri Jan 16, 2004 12:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
*watching Kalma argue as to the existence of his world, and feining interest*

uh huh... yep... yeah, good point... Oh, wait, one more thing... Do you have any idea of where are you at right now?

Kalma: Huh? *looks at his surroundings* Where the hell am I?!?

Green-Bird: Dude, we dragged you out of your universe just before it collapsed... you're in Johnny's world, with the rest of us...

Kalma: Shocked Noooo!! You bastards! My world's still there! Let me back! Where's that door?

You mean this one? *Johnny points to a "door shredder" ala [i]Monsters Inc., and a pile of wood chunks and debris that was formerly the door to Kalma's world*[/i]

Kalma: GAH!! I hate you, JP!! HATE HATE HATE YOU!!

Yeah, I get that alot...

Kalma: Alright, Amlak, time to... Amlak? *looks around* Hey! Amlak? Where the hell are... *sudden realization* HOLY CRAP!! I can't find my other self? W-w-where is he?

dougisfunny: Who?

FinalDivineDragoon: Um, "Amlak". He's kinda like a clone, sorta... a stolen concept from Johnny, really...

Irkan_Warrior: *snaps his finger* I knew we were forgetting something...

Andromaton: *staring at Irkan* Uh... dude, how did your head grow back? Didn't JP just, like, make it blow up?

I prefer to keep my reality clean, Andro, and all those bits and pieces of Irkan's skull and brains were messing the place up. So I gave the headless body of Irkan a citation for littering, and he had to pick up and reassemble his own head...

Daikun: Confused How the hell does somebody "reassemble" their own head?

Irkan_Warrior: *blushing* Heh... well, it wasn't easy...

Kalma: Almak is not a clone, you bastards! He's my... *sniff*... my other half! I... I'm nothing without my other half!

Oh, buck up little buddy! *JP puts his hand on Kalma's shoulder* Don't be so hard on yourself! I'm sure you don't need that crutch to survive my world!

Kalma: Evil or Very Mad *muttering* ...ger yer stinkin' hands off me...

Andromaton: So, uh... is this still a brawling/battling/fighting type thread?

Hmmm... I suppose...

Kalma: Aha!! I shall exact my revenge!! You'll see, Johnny, once I DESTROY YOUR REALITY!! Mwahahahahahaha...

Hey Kid! Look out behind you...

Kalma: Huh? *turns around and sees a door behind him that he didn't see before* Where the hell did this thing come from...

*Door swings open, and suddenly JP shoves Kalma into it* Have a nice trip, see you next fall!

Kalma: *as he falls into the void behind the door* AAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhh... curse you, Johnny!!...

Andromaton: *looking into the door, carefully* Uh, where the hell does this door go to?

Another reality, but more specifically, a pocket universe built upon a naturally recurring alternate universe and partially renovated by the Deep 13 corporation from their lab's dimensional Stargate. Since it's naturally recurring, it's capable of maintaining more dimensions and larger areas than Kalma's old one, or even my own...

dougisfunny: Uh... and why did you shove Kalma into it?

Simple... because that's where the new battling will occur *pushes a button on his watch, and a sudden vortex starts to suck everyone except for JP into the door*

Irkan_Warrior: WAAAAAIIIIIT! I don't wanna gooooooo!... *disappears into the door along with a relatively more calm Daikun*

Andromaton: *hanging desperately onto the edge of the door* Don't let go, guys!!! JP, you moron! Where the hell are you sending us??

dougisfunny: *holding onto Andro's legs* I'm losing my grip!! Help!!

Green-Bird: *holding onto doug's legs* Heeeeeelp!! My intestines feel like they're being vacuumed out my ass!!

FinalDivineDragoon: *holding onto G-B's legs* eeeeeek!!

Andromaton: Get... us... out of... here, JP!!

I'm sorry, but the only way back is forward... *steps on Andro's hand, making him let go* Don't worry, I'll show up there, eventually... just gotta do some chores in my own reality first... Saiyonara!

Andromaton: Noooooooooooooooooooo... screw youguys!!... *

[i]*shuts the door* There, that's better... *looks around* Dammit, couldn't they have at least wiped their feet before walking inside my subconscious? Sheesh...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostFri Jan 16, 2004 4:30 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
The rules of the Brawling Thread

1) What happens here, stays here (and I'm talking to the rookies here who have no concept of fair play, either)

2) Any attempts to create alternate dimensions or dimensional portals leave you open to attack and will drain ALL of your energy (in other words, no running around doing Kung-Fu and shooting weapons while trying to open portals. Temporal mechanics requires ALL of your concentration, no exceptions)

3) Use of doubles, clones, or replicants is permissable only with consent of the Deep 13 Corporation's regional manager (JohnnyPsycho)

4) Any attempts to create forcefields, disruption fields, Absolute-Terror Fields, etc., also will leave you open to attack and drain a large portion of your energy, though once created they may stay up until cancelled or until you simply run out of energy to maintain them...

5) Black magic and attacks requiring large amounts of "chi" also requires concentration and energy, so again, you will be left open to attack while concetrating on your moves

6) People killed within the thread must take the necessary amount of time to be resurrected from the dead by any nearby White Mages, Necromancers, Voodoo priests, or mad-scientists...

7) Further use of unnecessary techno-babble about the mechanics of alternate universes or the like will be punished by the "Death of a Thousand Pains" (a hard, pointy object rammed right up the perpetrator's rectum)

Cool Anyone found moving faster than the speed of light will also be punished by the "Death of a Thousand Pains"... all punishments will be made effective immediately...

9) If you're going to be stupid, at least make it reasonably stupid...

10) JohnnyPsycho is the only referee unless he states otherwise. Any amendments made to the rules shall be done only under the direct supervision and consent of JohnnyPsycho and Kalma.

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostFri Jan 16, 2004 5:09 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
*flies in at 2,000 miles*

I do none of those things execpt the first.

Kalma, I have an Idea. We shall have a duel, two posts each.

If you want, speak back to me.

*meditates in the air*
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostFri Jan 16, 2004 6:13 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Thankyou very much JP, you've just made this thread a whole lot better.

Anyway, I volunteer myself as GB's second, in case of the unlikely event that he loses.
PostSat Jan 17, 2004 10:27 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
While we're waiting for punk-ass, let's spar.

*scorpian kicks IW in to a wall, and begins to smash his stomach in*

PostSat Jan 17, 2004 11:49 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Irkan parries, unbalancing G-B, then grabs G-B's throat with one hand and punches him repeatedly with the other.
PostSun Jan 18, 2004 10:13 am
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
*just as Irkan is about to hit him again, he blocks, by hitting his hand with his fists shattering the bones*

PostSun Jan 18, 2004 8:42 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
*backs off to heal his hand*

Okay, G-B! I think we're ready. We don't want to waste our strength on eachother! I'll send out a call to Kalma.
PostMon Jan 19, 2004 10:00 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
*watches Irkan poke Kalma's body with a stick*

haha (nelson laugh)
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Jan 19, 2004 10:29 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Back off, Irkan. I have an idea. (IW backs off with the stick)

*while unconscious, opens up Kalma's mouth*

*reaches into pocket and pulls out a bottle of Tobasco sauce*

This oughtta do it...

*pulls the cap off*

*dumps the Tobasco sauce into Kalma's mouth*
PostMon Jan 19, 2004 10:34 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Guys, I just used a PM.
PostTue Jan 20, 2004 6:56 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: