нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - JJc14 vs. Beatdigga, the final battle.
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
JJc14 vs. Beatdigga, the final battle.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fight Post 3:
---

"you're right..."

::rises to his feet using his masamune for support::

"...you're not evil..."

::beat chuckles as JJc faces him::

"..."

::the drops of blood stop hitting the ground as JJc tightens his grip on his sword::

"you'd have to be living to be evil..."

::JJc hurls his dagger at beat, which is dodged::

beat: ha! you think that'd work a second time?

::beat looks ahead to realize he's gone::

beat: i've seen this before...

::beat turns around and holds up his sword to block an incoming attack...sure enough, the thrown dagger clangs off his blade and to the side::

beat: please...

::beat disappears just as JJc slashes with his masamune and tries to attack from the side, but a quick nudge of JJc's sheath blocks the blow and leaves him open to recieve an elbow to the nose::

beat: you...you hit my face...

"guess that lighter armor cuts corners on protection..."

::JJc slashes upward, causing a wave of wind to lift beat's body and send it back another few yards before landing::

beat: ...

::beat slowly gets back up to notice a trickle of blood running down his face::

beat: must've hit him a bit too hard...wait...my blood?

::beat's eyes begin to fill with hatred::

beat: i cannot allow this!

::beat lands a blow to JJc's stomach, but takes a stiff shot to the jaw in the process::

"..."

::JJc opens his fist, grabs beat's collar as he's still falling back, and pulls his body into his knee, lined up with beat's gut...beat naturally falls forward as JJc uses his same arm to land an elbow smash to the back of beat's neck while lifting his knee...beat's body flips over and crashes to the ground::

that should give me a minute...

::JJc tapes up his wounds::

"he can't be that hurt..."

so what's he planning...?
PostFri Feb 14, 2003 6:13 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Beat- All right, calm down. He's trying to rile you up. Make you careless. Without his little masamune, he's nothing. {Looks at the deck of cards} Tribute to the doomed! That gives me an idea.
JJ- Come on! Face me!
Beat- Okay! Beaver Warrior! {Summons a small beaver armed with a sword and shield}
JJ- Pathetic!
Beat- Alone, maybe. But as a sacrifice, it's your worst nightmare! Tribute to the doomed! {The beaver dies as thousands of arms appear from the ground grabbing JJ}
JJ- NO!! {Hacks away at the hands, only to have more come and replace it} They're dragging me into the ground!
Beat- Oh, come on. You can do better than that!
JJ- AHHHH!!! {Jumps and avoids the hands, as the go into the earth} HA!
Beat- The joke's on you. Where are your weapons?
JJ- {Looks to see the hands go into the ground with his masamune, other sword, and all his daggers} no...
Beat- Oh, yes. TURBINE LASER!
{A huge laser cannon is formed, landing on Beat's shoulder.}
Beat- Lock on to JJ! FIRE! {The turbine laser nails JJ dead center}
JJ- Ohhh.... {Falls to the ground}
PostMon Feb 17, 2003 3:02 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
[fighting an illness, so please excuse any spelling/grammar errors]

Fight Post #4:
---

::the laser's impact causes a large quantity of smoke to kick up, obstructing beat and the crowd's view of JJc::

beat: please...it was just that simple...

::a silence falls over the arena as the smoke slowly disapates...beat looks over to cp::

beat: well, how much more proof do you need? declare me the winner already!

::the smoke gives way to a figure standing, his arm extended forward holding a dagger::

beat: i don't care what it looks like, i know that's just impossible...

"your perception needs work beat..."

beat: I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS! THERE IS NO WAY YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED THAT!

"yes...you're right..."

beat: ...and i currently possess your masamune and everything that was on your body...

"yes..."

beat: so how is it that you have your fusion dagger, and how is it that you're STILL ALIVE?!

"...as i already stated, your perception is lacking...my dagger was not on my body at the time of your attack..."

::beat tightens his fist::

"...you should've realized that it was YOU who deflected it aside during my last attack, and it was your foolishness in assumption that blinded you to the reason i jumped over here..."

::beat hurls JJc's masamune to the ground in anger::

"now then..."

::JJc forms a fist with his hand holding the dagger, and aims it at beat::

"...i believe this is yours..."

::the dagger glows a bright color as beat's turbine laser is released directly at him...beat comes out of the blast with virtually no physical damage, however, his remaining kamen armor is fried and rendered useless::

beat: well then, is that all you got?

"..."

beat: not so big without your masamune, eh?

::beat smiles evilly as he picks up JJc's blade::

beat: it is said that a weapon cannot be called such unless it takes a life...

::beat flips the sword over, exposing the sharpened reverse side::

beat: now, wouldn't it be funny if this tool became a weapon by claiming it's owner's life?

::JJc stands silently::

beat: now, now...you're not laughing...

::beat draws excalibur in his other hand and tightens his grip on both weapons::

beat: well, it matters not...either way, you're dead!

::beat unleashes his attack, with JJc barely dodging each blow::

beat: it's just a matter of time until you slip up...

::JJc holds up his dagger to hold the swing from beat's excalibur::

beat: big mistake...

::beat slams the masamune down, forcing JJc to hold up two swords with his dagger...the pressure begins to force JJc's blade back towards him::

beat: and now...

::the dagger emits a glow::

"...you die..."

::the dagger unleashes a second laser blast which consumes beat from point-blank range...while in mid-air, JJc liberates his sword and touches ground before beat, poised to end the match with one blow::
PostMon Feb 17, 2003 8:03 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

JJ- This ends now!
{A huge glow of light engulfs beat's body}
Beat- You're forgetting the first rule of Sentai! Whenever the hero looks like he's beaten, he comes back stronger than ever to defeat the villain. And I have no need for your masamune! {Throws the accursed blade into the ground}

JJ- What?!

Beat- Kamen Ryuki!!

http://www.japanhero.com/kamen%20rider%20pages/ryuuki4.htm

JJ- No matter! {Strikes beat with the fusion dagger, only to have it get knocked away harmlessly} No..
Beat- It's clobberin time! {Gets out Excalibur, and strikes JJ repeatedly with the blade, as he is too wounded and confused to mount an effective defense}
JJ- Why?! Why am I losing?!
Beat- {Kicks JJ to the ground} I'll save the speech for after the fight!
JJ- {Gets up and attacks beat with a flurry of attacks, punches, kicks, and dagger slashes, which are either deflected or absorbed by the Ryuki armor} I can't penetrate your armor?!
Beat- That's right. Stronger than Kamen Red, but quicker than Kamen Black, this is the ultimate balancing act.
JJ- I DON'T CARE!! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!! {Continues the rage-filled attack}
Beat- Ah, revenge. It consumes you. Unfortunate. {Powers up Excalibur} Time to end this. KAMEN BLADE STRIKE!!! {Hits JJ with the Kamen blade strike across his chest}
JJ- {Falls to the ground, then explodes, in usual sentai fashion}
Beat- {Turns to face JJ} I doubt that could have finished you. But you don't have enough strength left to fight after it. You are after all, only human.
PostTue Feb 18, 2003 1:27 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fight Post #5:
---

"'humanity' merely poses limits upon itself in belief of something greater..."

::JJc rises slowly to his feet::

"...one can realize their true potential by casting aside this notion..."

beat: potential or not, the human does eventually expire; that even you cannot help...

"ah, but one can delay the inevitable, perhaps until a life's goal is realized..."

beat: i see, so you must be dying...how unfortunate...

::JJc scours the area quickly to find his weapons...the fusion dagger lie nearby, however, his masamune isn't visible::

beat: ...go ahead...you want your dagger so bad, take it...

::JJc shifts his eyes from beat back to his weapon::

beat: come now, do you think i'd attack you defenseless?

"...wouldn't be the first time..."

beat: but, it could be the last...

::beat laughs silently to himself::

what can i do here? it seems that he holds all the cards...

beat: now, now, JJc...stalling for time won't get you anywhere...either attack or forefit...either choice will cost you only your life...

well...here goes...

::JJc vanishes from sight...beat's enhanced speed allows him to keep pace and slash an open target, though JJc's reflexes limit the blow to a scratch on the arm::

beat: no matter...

::beat attempts to lift his sword to find it stuck in the ground::

beat: stupid piece of...

::JJc redirects himself, landing a kick to beat's face, sending him back a few feet and releasing his grip on excalibur...beat recovers quickly, grabbing JJc's leg before he can release::

beat: fool, how dare you underestimate my armor...

::beat slams JJc straight to the ground, causing his body to disappear in the sand::

beat: now then, my sword...

::beat goes to lift excalibur again, but has the same trouble as before::

beat: i don't understand, why is this happening?

::beat's continuing effort begins cascading the sand, revealing the sword lodged in some sort of metal contraption::

"it's your own fault you know..."

::beat turns to JJc, covered in sand but his masamune recovered and drawn::

beat: you...YOU somehow did this!

"me? wasn't it you who swung the sword at me, and wasn't it YOU who brought that motorcycle onto the battlefield in the first place?"

beat: motor-cycle...?

::beat recognizes the metal contraption as half of his cycle from earlier on::

"since it's supposed to be so powerful, it wouldn't break from a typical sword slash..."

beat: but you- i don't-

::beat lets out a scream of anger::

beat: i WON'T be outdone by the likes of YOU!

::beat grabs the handle of excalibur and lifts with a great amount of power...the cycle part lifts off the ground along with the blade::

beat: and NOW...

::beat slashes the sword downward, splitting the cycle part cleanly in half::

beat: your turn...
---

[edited to correct spelling/grammar]
PostTue Feb 18, 2003 4:33 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

JJ- It's your own vanity that will be your undoing. Even if your sword is free, you cannot win.
Beat- Let's see here. You're broken, bruised, bleeding, and I'm one step away from defeating you. Hell, you said yourself you were dying. You're a skilled warrior. But you can't win.
JJ- {Raises blade} I doubt that. You are evil, I am good.
Beat- {Charges in with Excalibur, matching JJ in a sword fight} Lately it doesn't seem that way. I've gone straight, stopped trying to take over the world, and started dating. This is no good! In swordmanship, we're equal. But in technology... {Jumps into the air}
JJ- {Jumps after beat}
Beat- Now... {Throws a card into the air}
JJ- {Swings at beat}
Beat- HA! Mirror Force!
JJ- {Feels the force of his attack being reflected on him} NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! {Falls to the ground}
Beat- Now! {Readies the Rakeagi} FIRE!!! {Nails JJ dead center with the Rakeagi magic}
JJ- {Isn't moving}
Beat- Rakeagi. The ultimate offensive Yu-Gi-Oh magic. Destroyes any monster. If you did survive, you'll be paralyzed for life.
PostWed Feb 19, 2003 11:49 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fight Post 6:
---

okay...he thinks i'm battered and bruised, on fire and paralyzed...

::looks up to see he's in a twenty-foot crater created from beat's last move::

guess he hasn't figured out about my "armor" yet...had a feeling leaving it red would've given it away too easily...

::slowly rises to his feet::

guess he may as well enjoy this while he can...

::very slowly crawls up to the surface, feigning a paralysis injury::

"...i...won't..."

beat: die, yes i know...

::beat walks over to JJc::

beat: it's becoming rather irritating...

::beat kicks JJc in the gut a few times, with JJc selling the pain perfectly::

beat: HA! i could keep this up all day...

::beat unleashes his fire card, lighting JJc's body on fire...JJc slowly crawls over toward beat::

beat: begging for mercy isn't gonna get you anywhere...

::beat lifts JJc by his collar, holding him eye to eye::

beat: don't you get it yet? you lose...

"..."

beat: pathetic...

::beat goes to toss JJc to the side...JJc grabs hold of beat's arm and flips him over, crashing him onto the ground::

beat: !

::JJc lands a kick to the back of beat's head as his body bounces upward from the first blow...drawing his masamune, JJc lands a stiff slash underneath beat's right arm, takes that arm, and once again slams beat headfirst into the ground, landing a second sword strike to the left collarbone in the process::

"i don't care how tough your armor is, i know that hurt..."

::beat gets up, quickly moving his left arm away from his ribcage as to not reveal pain::

beat: ...absolutely nothing...

"really? your armor tells me otherwise..."

::beat looks down to find his armor pierced where the masamune struck::

beat: this is the ultimate armor of-

::the pain of a broken collarbone catches up, causing beat to fall to his knees...the entire left shoulder of beat's armor has either fallen off or is hanging by a thread::

"it doesn't matter beat...fact is that armor was meant to protect against the sharpest of swords...the creator obviously didn't account for a master in the reverse-blade to strike it..."

beat: i...don't care what you say!

::beat leaps up for a surprise sword attack to be met by JJc's blade and pushed aside to the ground::

"you may claim to be my equal in swordsmanship, but you have yet to develop the basic qualities of the art..."

::beat pops his collarbone back into place and stands up::

beat: i'll show you just how superior i really am...
PostWed Feb 19, 2003 7:11 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Beat- Impossible! He should be dead by now! {Runs a scan through the use of the radar underneath the Kamen armor} Wait a sec. He's got some sort of protective armor. No wonder he wasn't done in by the first Turbine laser. But it seems weak in the shoulder areas, after those attacks. Reinforce!
{A bright light surrounds the Kamen armor, as all the cracks and chinks are repaired}
JJ- I was unaware.. that you could do that.
Beat- You're unaware of a lot. {Spins into the air with the sword in a spinning motion}
JJ- {Jumps once again to meet beat in combat}
Beat- NOW! {Nails both of the shoulders of JJ's armor, then falls to the ground} Nice armor.
JJ- HOW DID YOU.... {Watches as JJ's armor falls to the ground}
Beat- Too bad it's weak around the shoulders. Now you're in big trouble.
JJ- {Gets into an attack pose}
Beat- {Picks up the turbine laser from the ground, then fires it in the middle of a cartwheel}
JJ- {Gets blown away by the laser, as he falls to the ground}
Beat- AHHHHHHHHHH!! {Lunges forward with Excalibur, and strikes JJ in the face} No mercy!
JJ- {Kicks beat off, and nurses the huge scar across his face} No mercy? I'll show you no mercy! {Throws knives at beat, who blocks every one}
Beat- Dart launcher! {Fires a multitude of tiny darts at JJ, who seems to block every one}
JJ- HA! Next?
Beat- Oops. Dart in your neck.
JJ- {Pulls out the tiny dart from his neck} You expect this to..
Beat- Shhh. Ride the Giang Hu poison.
JJ- Question
Beat- Soon your blood flow will reverse, and you'll be unable to breathe. It takes about 5 minutes to take full effect, but you'll feel it right away. The antidote takes at least an hour to prepare.
JJ- Shocked {Attacks beat in a new flurry}
Beat- {Begins to really move as he kicks JJ in the gut with a series of kicks} It's funny, considering that the masamune can repel violence, while you seem to revel in it, like it's brother, the Muramasa.
JJ- {Attacks violently, although his movements start to become more sluggish}
PostThu Feb 20, 2003 11:36 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fight Post 7:
---

::both fighters leap to opposite sides, poised for another attack::

beat: you should take a good look at yourself...as if you weren't a kenshin rip-off before...

::JJc touches his face and runs his fingers down his wound::

beat: what's the matter? does it hurt?

"..."

beat: ...took care of your armor already, your life is draining as we speak...

took the bait as expected...

"...and you think it's over already?"

beat: of course not, you're like a damn cockroach...

hmm...it'll soon be five minutes...

beat: guess you didn't believe me about the poison...i believe we've just hit the five minu-

::beat starts coughing violently as if he's choking on something::

"...you think i just knocked them away beat?"

::beat reaches over and pulls out a dart lodged in his right wrist::

beat: it...doesn't matter...i can resist one dart...

::beat falls onto the ground, revealing two more darts, on on his left hip, and one behind his right leg::

beat: two...more...? but you...?

::JJc reaches behind him and grabs the handle of his fusion dagger...he is covered in a white light for a second before things return to normal::

"standard poison, didn't think i'd fight you without some sort of cureall technique now, did ya?"

beat: damn you and your gimmicks...

"you're one to talk..."

"besides, unlike you, i've used it in the past...perhaps you should study your foes rather than assume you're always all-powerful..."
PostThu Feb 20, 2003 12:49 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Beat- Not "all powerful", just ready. {Takes out the antidote for the poison} Besides, did you really think I wouldn't carry an antidote for my own poison? {Drinks the antidote}
JJ- At least you know poison doesn't work.
Beat- Once again you misjudge me. You still think of me as the all powerful dictator. But sometimes, the simplest method works.
JJ- Like what?
Beat- Restrospective. I've called in gimmicks, and haven't really taken myself as evil incarnate. You, on the other hand, are cold, evil, and hate-filled. If I stand for everything that you hate, then I've won, since hate has already consumed you. I pity you.
JJ- Hate filled! I'll show you hate filled! {Jumps into the air with a flying kick}
Beat- Time it right... now! {Goes into the air with a jump kick, and counters JJ while he's in the air}
JJ- {Charges foward}
Beat- That's it. Time to call upon the Kamen firepower. ARTILLERY POWER!!! {Two HUGE cannons forms right in front of beat, through the magic of Kamen armor, as they do in all Sentai} FIRE!!
JJ- WHAT?! {Gets nailed by the artillery} No, no, this can't be happening!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! {Explodes}
Beat- {Sends the weapons away in case they're needed again} Come on JJ. Without your armor, you couldn't have taken that much damage.
PostThu Feb 20, 2003 1:23 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fight Post 8:
---

...he still doesn't get it...

::JJc brushes off his black long sweatshirt/ki and walks out to face beat, beads of sweat running down his face::

beat: looks like you're still alive, guess i should come to expect it by now...

::JJc stands silently, his extended sweatshirt and hair flowing in the wind::

"you may claim to have changed, yet you show no remorse for your past actions..."

::the fighters meet eyes::

"...your eyes continue to show your ruthlessness of the past..."

beat: and that makes you good?

"...i too have my past to live down, moments i'm not fond of, but anyone here could see the changes i've gone through..."

beat: ha! then why are you here right now? what exactly did you plan to do in the impossible situation of you winning?

"i...don't know..."

beat: you don't know? what kind of answer is that?

"i came into this fighting for those who's lives you wrecked...i hoped to find a final answer, a solace, through this..."

beat: well, that's all well and good...

::beat draws his sword::

beat: but it won't help you now...

::JJc draws his masamune, which gives off an odd glow presumably from the sunlight::

::the fighters clash swords, locked against one another::

beat: i will provide your solace soon enough...

"you've provided enough..."

::the light from the masamune blinds beat...JJc lands a sweep kick, taking out beat's legs, while slamming a masamune shot to the left side of his neck...JJc sheaths his sword and draws his fusion dagger, which glows to apparently no effect::

beat: i guess that would constitute as your last words...

::beat prepares a sword strike, but stops when he feels something tugging at his foot::

beat: wait, how?

::beat's 'tribute of the doomed' spell activates, this time pulling at beatdigga himself::

beat: NO! it won't end here, it WON'T!

::beat is pulled underground as JJc covers his open wounds quickly::

i know that won't do it, but i believe i've bought some time...
PostThu Feb 20, 2003 5:22 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Beat- Idiot! Thinks he can use my magic against me? Besides, it'd need a willing sacrifice to work. JJ truly has become all he's hated.
Hands- ?
Beat- Launch me!
Hands- {Send beat out with a huge push}
JJ- I knew you would come here. {Jumps in the air}
Beat- It's time to repent. {Focuses his energy on Excalibur} This blade has struck down evil in the past, and would never allow an evil one to weild it. I weild it out of repentance.
JJ- SHUT UP! {Strikes at beat, who blocks the blows, and then moves in}
Beat- {Takes out the Kamen X, a interchanging weapon that all Kamen riders use} Form of sword! STRIKE! {Sends the two blades across JJ's neck, striking, and leaving JJ bleeding}
JJ- {Faces beat despite the blood loss}
Beat- His masamune! I've got to take that blade, and get it as far away from him as possible! Form of whip! {Kamen X turns into a whip, which wraps around the hilt of the masamune}
JJ- Oh, no you don't! {Pulls rapidly on the blade}
Beat- Stupid JJ. {Using the force of JJ's push at the right moment, beat pulls on the whip, launching the masamune hundreds of miles away}
JJ- My sword...
Beat- I know that's where all your power lies. I'm not stupid enough to weild it, because you might try to get it back. Without it, you're in big trouble. {Whips JJ, then moves in on the attack}
PostThu Feb 20, 2003 5:42 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fight Post 9:
---

all i need is to distract him...

::beat unleashes a flurry of sword attacks, JJc dodging most of them, but with considerable trouble::

beat: i know you still have your dagger somewhere, too bad you don't have enough time to draw it...

::JJc falls from a slash to the shoulder, but lines up a kick to beat's gut while on his back, sending him back a few feet::

"alright beat..."

::both fighters rise to their feet...JJc begins removing his black sweatshirt, which is actually a modified ki::

beat: what? what is this?

"guess i've kept you in the dark long enough..."

::JJc takes off his black sweatshirt, revealing his usual, tattered one underneath::

beat: that's your armor, a second ki?

"don't be misled, the one i just removed actually is more protective than you think..."

::JJc turns the ki inside out to reveal a bright red color on the other side::

"see, i ran into this fellow a while ago...an unusual half-man, half-demon that reminded me a lot of myself...we got along real well and he gave me this to use in our fight..."

beat: so that's how he's still alive...

"however, i had to sacrifice some speed, and with your great increase, though i hate to admit it...we've been rather even in that area..."

::beat grins::

good, it's back...

::JJc takes a step to the left::

"so, let's see how you fare now..."

::JJc launches his dagger from seemingly nowhere directly at beat's face...as it flies through the air, JJc takes the initiative, appearing in front of beat and starting a fistfight...beat blocks most of the blows and pushes JJc aside::

beat: wait...

::beat remembers the dagger and dodges back, avoiding the blade but leaving himself open to a kick in the face...JJc grabs the dagger out of mid-air and lands a few more fists to beat::

beat: the armor...when will you learn?

::beat slashes, but misses due to the speed imbalance::

"can't hit what ya can't see..."

::JJc appears behind beat::

"FUKAI NOKI WAMI!"

::his right fist glowing, JJc sends it squarely in beat's back...since the technique is a two-part fist, the first part shatters the armor, leaving the back exposed for the second shot, sending pain throughout beat's spine::

thanks sano...

::beat crawls to his sword and clutches it tightly::
---

[yea, so i probably spelled the technique wrong...kenshin's airing next month, so feel free to correct me when it comes to that...]
PostFri Feb 21, 2003 1:28 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:

Beat- Big deal. A new set of armor. JJ's never heard of the Authurian legends. Because of them, I cannot lose, since the scabbard of Excalibur prevents me from dying. REFORM!!!
{The Kamen armor repairs itself, because of it's regenrative properties, after beat patches up the wounds}
JJ- Care to go again.
Beat- Let's see, you have another set of armor. This one seems weak in the chest area.
JJ- How can you tell?
Beat- {Charging forward} That's for me to know, and you to die trying to figure out!
JJ- {Gets his dagger into defensive position, but it proves a mistmach due to Excalibur's longer blade} Huh?
Beat- I've learned a couple of tricks myself. This one's from a pool buddy over in Patchouge! {Like a cue, beat pushes the point of Excalibur towards the weak spot in JJ's armor, cracking it into a million pieces with extensive force} Haha!
JJ- What does it matter? I'm faster without the armor! {Begins moving at an incredible speed, towards beat, who can barely block the blows}
Beat- The funny thing about this game, is that's it's all a matter of timing. KAMEN X! {The Kamen X forms a whip that ensares JJ, allowing beat to distance himself from him} CHARGE ATTACK! {100,000 volts of electricity flows through the whip, electrocuting JJ as beat retracts the whip}
Beat- Thank you my friend. The legacy of Kamen Rider lives on through me.
Original Kamen Rider- (in a mental flashback)

http://www.japanhero.com/kamen%20rider%20pages/kr2.htm

You've served the legacy of the Rider well.
Beat- That outfit looks ridiculous by today's standards.
Kamen Rider- Laughing Look in the mirror.
Beat- Seriously, though, thanks.

Last edited by Beatdiggga on Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostFri Feb 21, 2003 1:42 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fight Post 10:
---

"a little early for that, don't you think?"

beat: right, so what was it now?

"i still had my dagger on me...you know, the whole absorption thing?"

::JJc's dagger gives off a few sparks before sending the kamen x attack back to it's target::

beat: it doesn't really matter...

::beat raises his arm, the lightning dispelling at his hand::

beat: ...the attack can't hurt it's creator...

"i see..."

::JJc raises his left hand above his head::

beat: trying again?

::a sword lands directly in his hand, giving off a significant glow::

beat: you-your masamune!?

"...guess you didn't notice then..."

::flashback to beat hurling the masamune away...in mid-air, a small dagger makes contact, redirecting it upward and back to it's original target::

"...though i must admit, without either of my blades on me, for a while i was a bit concerned..."

::the masamune shines even brighter, to the murmors of the crowd::

beat: what...is...that?

dreadnot: i-i don't believe what i'm seeing...

twwk: it can't be...

both: the spirit of the sword...JJc's unlocked the spirit within his blade?

"beat, i believe the time has come to end this fight..."

::JJc lowers his sword and takes a fighting stance...beat tightens his grip and does the same::

i may have a slight speed advantage, but i can't be too safe...

::JJc grips both his weapons, the masamune facing upward and glowing brightly, and the dagger facing downward, allowing the pygmie spell for increased speed to take effect::

beat: it's become apparent then...no matter how hard we've tried to co-exist, it always comes to this...

::beat's armor begins to glow::

beat: with you eliminated, my intentions will be impossible to stop...

::beat pulls his sword back::

for my family, my hometown, everyone who's had to endure suffering because of him...for my friends, allies, loved ones...

::JJc pulls his sword(s) back::

...and for me, to settle my past, and to finally move on in life...

::beat lets out a roar and charges forward, JJc does the same::

both: IT ENDS NOW!

::both fighters meet and lunge into attack...the impact pushes back the crowd as the clash of swords emits a bright light, consuming the fighters and blinding everyone from seeing what actually transpired::
---

[note: cp now has as much time as it takes to make his decision...when that time comes, this thread will be locked and the fight will be concluded in the fight thread itself...for beat and myself, thank you for reading!]
PostFri Feb 21, 2003 2:24 pm
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: