нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Yu-Gi-Oh
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Yu-Gi-Oh
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurosaki88

Post subject: Yu-Gi-Oh
Yu-Gi-Oh will be on Toonami this saturday. I thought people were joking that it was going to be on Toonami. I remember seeing screenshots of YuGiOh being on Toonami but i don't know if it was in another country or another state.

How do people feel about YGO being on Toonami
It don't really bother me.
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 4:18 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Urge to smite . . . rising . . .

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 5:25 pm
D-boy

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Urge to smite . . . rising . . .

Naw just hand the kid some bleach in a gatorade bottle. easier to clean up than a smiting.
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 6:36 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
That may not be the target...
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 7:29 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
If this was 3 years ago, I would have been happy, now I think that yugioh is old. Especially if you saw the episodes on WB, they already far ahead of what CN will be showing.
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 7:50 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ixidor

Veteran

Post subject:
Why should we care about a outdated show taking up 3-4 timeslots?

Wait... We don't. Stop making semi-pointless threads. Please

How about this. Make your own thread named something like "Kurosaki's Daily Info/Opinions" and post all your stuff in that thread, and we will respond to that 1 thread instead of making a new thread every freaking day.
PostMon Aug 01, 2005 9:00 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ixidor wrote:
Why should we care about a outdated show taking up 3-4 timeslots?

Wait... We don't.

Actually, I think we do, and it's a perfectly valid topic of discussion.

I don't like the idea of taking yet another played-into-the-ground Kid's WB crapfest being shoved onto the Toonami we love.

At least it ain't Pokemon. Wink
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 7:19 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Sadly, it looks like Toonami is turning into the refurbished anime king. Thankfully, most of it's shows are new(like JLU, Zatch Bell, and Teen Titans), but a lot of them are just old shows from other networks(The Batman, One Piece, and now Yu Gi Oh!). I miss the days when Toonami was still 100% fresh(except for old shows like Ronin Warriors and Thundercats, of course), and unedited episodes of Gundam Wing(let alone any anime) being shown on TV was unheard of.
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 11:19 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
One Piece isn't old or a hand me down. Is it? Am I mistaken? I thought it was a direct-to-CN. Or is it on the Fox Box . . .

There was a Yu Gi Oh movie on Toonami last week. Thus, this is a valid topic.

Which is why it isn't locked.

But having one person put up all of these topics consistantly with very little input of her own, is annoying.

But I can't lock them because they are all in the right places.

But they're still annoying.

Why?

Because it's basically started with a (Yu Gi Oh Exists. Discuss. ThatWayIFeelLikePeopleAreTalkingToMeBecauseIStartedSoManyThreadsYAYPeopleLikeMe.)

So please, unless you're going to start it with something really substantial, don't make so many threads.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 3:31 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Looks like this really has you bothered, counterparadox. Sure makes you proud to be a moderator, doesn't it? It could be worse, though. Someone else could have started 5 or 6 more topics of "U LIKE DBZ NOW OR U DIE". Those never get old.
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 3:39 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
One Piece isn't old or a hand me down. Is it? Am I mistaken? I thought it was a direct-to-CN. Or is it on the Fox Box . . .

Ding! New One Piece episodes premiere every Saturday on 4KidsTV (formerly the Fox Box).

Gundam0084 wrote:
It could be worse, though. Someone else could have started 5 or 6 more topics of "U LIKE DBZ NOW OR U DIE". Those never get old.

But nobody would ever see those topics. Wink
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 5:03 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
I watch both versions of one piece on 4kidsTv and CN. I like it, its good even in its butchered version. But Surely you're not saying naruto is going to be old or a copy from another network. It will have the world like dbz did back during the prime of its reign.I still look forward to DBZ everyday its on even if it is 50 million years old. Its not that bad, but I think CN MUST get better shows. That is what must happen.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Aug 02, 2005 8:04 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
If it "must" happen, then why don't you get a billion dollars, and give it to CN so it will get new anime. I hate when people say that someone must do something while they don't care how much money it would cost. TV is not just about happy viewers, it is also about business. As long as most of the people are happy, the station is not going to spend more money.
PostFri Aug 05, 2005 8:19 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Gundam0084 wrote:
It could be worse, though. Someone else could have started 5 or 6 more topics of "U LIKE DBZ NOW OR U DIE". Those never get old.

Yeah, I'm sure they're all in Modland. Wink

And Pokemon was always better than YGO. Better animated, better story, even when it dragged on past its season two, it got less boring, DBZish, and childish much less quickly.
PostFri Aug 05, 2005 11:44 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
Nobuyuki wrote:

Gundam0084 wrote:

Yeah, I'm sure they're all in Modland. Wink

More like they'd be put in GITMO, or as Lord Pepito calls it... Rolla. Twisted Evil
PostFri Aug 05, 2005 12:04 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: