нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Sonic X
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Sonic X
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Who doesn't know who Eddie Deezen is? Or maybe a better question should be, "Who doesn't know what Eddie Deezen sounds like?" Personally, when I think of a sassy, gutsy, never-say-die character like Sonic, I don't think think of Mandark. Sorry, Eddie.
PostSun Jul 06, 2003 2:41 am
blade-restored

Post subject:
So far, I've seen episodes 1 and 2 fansubbed and episode 3 in raw japanese, and I like what I'm seeing. I think I'll stick to the import DVDs that will most likely hit Japanese shelves in a couple of months though (they have to coordinate releases for 52 episodes, you know).
PostSun Jul 06, 2003 9:32 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Oh, THAT Eddie Deezen. Uh oh, I smell one rotten dub coming up... Shocked
PostSun Jul 06, 2003 11:15 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can't let this continue, I thought you people would have said "Mandark as Sonic? HAH! Yeah fuckin right" by now. Yeesh, had I known you people would have taken it seriousl... I mean.... go tell all the news websites about Deezels gig, tell them its from a "reliable" news source. Very Happy

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Jul 07, 2003 4:45 am
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kanshisha wrote:
FoxBox started out for kids but i think they are trying to get the teenagers because they are the ones that will watch SonicX because they grew up with sonic. and htey have the new TMNT which is awsome and teenagers grew up on that will watch that so I think they started out for kids but will be moving to more teenagers and kids shows.

The name of the company is called 4Kids. FOR KIDS. Not 4Teens. 4KIDS! Fox Box always has been and always will be a block for kids.

Gundam0084 wrote:
Oh, THAT Eddie Deezen. Uh oh, I smell one rotten dub coming up... Shocked

That's a pretty obvious fact right there. 4Kids is hardly ever good at dubbing.
PostMon Jul 07, 2003 5:06 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Daikun wrote:
Kanshisha wrote:
FoxBox started out for kids but i think they are trying to get the teenagers because they are the ones that will watch SonicX because they grew up with sonic. and htey have the new TMNT which is awsome and teenagers grew up on that will watch that so I think they started out for kids but will be moving to more teenagers and kids shows.

The name of the company is called 4Kids. FOR KIDS. Not 4Teens. 4KIDS! Fox Box always has been and always will be a block for kids.

TECHNICALLY, with the exception of Spook, Fodder, TWWK, Nobu, and all the various people who are 18, we're all still kids. I'm 17, I'm still a kid. AND, if you go according to really old people, they call anyone below 30 a 'young kid'. So, assuming 4Kids has a brain, they aren't going to limit themselves to trying to please 2 year olds.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Jul 07, 2003 8:48 am
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
I can't let this continue, I thought you people would have said "Mandark as Sonic? HAH! Yeah fuckin right" by now. Yeesh, had I known you people would have taken it seriousl... I mean.... go tell all the news websites about Deezels gig, tell them its from a "reliable" news source. Very Happy

Well, Sonic was voiced by "Urkel" at one point, so anything would be possible! In all honesty though, I think Eddie would do a better job than some VAs out there. Besides, what would you think Sonic would sound like? James Earl Jones?
PostMon Jul 07, 2003 8:47 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
They need a younger Rosenbom (The Flash) for Sonic, Rosembom would be perfect except his voice sounds to "old"/big for sonic.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostMon Jul 07, 2003 10:22 pm
blade-restored

Post subject:
Oh, if only Junichi Kanemaru spoke English well... ;_;
PostTue Jul 08, 2003 7:00 pm
FinalCosmostheUltra

Post subject: Sonic X Episode 14 Summary Indepth SPOILERS
Well Sonic X is really starting to get good and the new ending is also quite good. In today's episode the plot was this. The president’s campaign manager thought defeating Eggman would boost his popularity. Sonic however was the one who beat the Eggman. In episode 13 Sonic beat Eggman’s super mech after he got knocked around.

The guy who was trying to boost the president’s popularity decided to have a party. Sonic would shake the president’s hand causing the people to like him. Sonic however promised to take an 11 year-old girl in a wheel chair named Helen to some island. Sonic met her while running he saw her wheel chair was stuck and helped her out. Then promised to take her to the island to see these beautiful flowers. When Sonic didn’t show up even though Amy, Tails, Cream, Chris, and Chuck did.

The guy managing the president’s campaign then told the army to capture Sonic. Mean while he kept giving wine to the reporter and photographers to keep them from leaving. 3 agents when to Chris’ house only to have the butter beat the crap out of them and throw them out. Then they tracked down Sonic after he returned home to get a boat so he could take Helen to the island.

Then fired a smoke missal which Sonic back at the helicopter. Sonic lost the army, returned to Helen and took Helen about half way to the island. Before a helicopter put a grapple through the boat and pulled them back. Sonic talked to Helen and then took the grapple and tired it to the wheel chair and made it back to shore by swinging on the grapple. He almost felt off the cliff, but he used his speed to get Helen in the wheel chair back to dry land.

Basically the army chased them though the forest on so kind of hover platforms. Sonic while pushing Helen in the wheel chair turned causing 2 to crash into trees; they then found themselves trapped by a high cliff. Sonic at the last moment ran up the cliff with Helen still in the wheel chair. They to their shock had made it across to the island. There was a beautiful group of white flowers.

Sonic was going to pick one, but Helen told him not to disturb the naturally beauty. The army then stated climbing up the cliff wall and a helicopter flew up to them. Sonic waited and the soldiers who climbed up the cliff along with the helicopter fired their grapples getting them tangled. Sonic then picked up Helen and ran up the tangled grapple lines with Helen in his arms. He then knocked the pilot out of the helicopter and piloted it. He released the grapple then used it to pick up Helen’s wheel chair. He then flew to the party and appeared there with Helen. He shook the president’s hand, but the reporters and photographers were drunk so they missed it.

The episode ends with Helen telling her parents about her adventure. Helen’s parents leave and go into the kitchen for a second. We see her parents cry for some reason most likely because they were happy that their daughter was happy. The camera zooms out and we she Sonic lying on a tree limb.

The new ending shows the big city at night and after a while the sun rises. We then see Sonic on a ledge in the city. After that we see Sonic walking in a park in the fog. He continues walking until he sees Amy hiding behind a tree. Amy moves her eyes to look at Sonic while he stairs straight at her. Trust me I love this ending it is very good.

Next episode Eggman is back and attacks with an Egg Carrier like ship.

4kids will edit out the people getting drunk. That was an important part of the episode.
PostTue Jul 08, 2003 9:02 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
I saw this exact same post on Toonzone and it wasn't treated well. Oh well, welcome to the boards....

(crap now someone has a name somewhat similar to mine)
PostWed Jul 09, 2003 12:33 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalCosmostheUltra

Post subject:
I've used the name Final Cosmos the Ultra at many places. I am Final Cosmos the Ultra. Anyway thanks for the welcome.
PostWed Jul 09, 2003 7:06 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
FinalDivineDragoon wrote:
(crap now someone has a name somewhat similar to mine)

Yeah, but you've got the cooler avatar ^_^

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostWed Jul 09, 2003 10:46 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: