нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - DRAGON BALL Z-GT:If your a fan that wants info come here :)
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
DRAGON BALL Z-GT:If your a fan that wants info come here :)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaiyanGirl

Post subject: DRAGON BALL Z-GT:If your a fan that wants info come here :)
hey all you DBZ-GT fans her is some interesting things for you to read about. first thing im going to tell ya is all about the game, thats right the game BUDOKAI! Until now, the only American video game for PlayStation was Dragon Ball GT game made in 1997. because of the limited primt run this game has been verry hard to find. Well, the wait is over! Unless you've been living under a rock in Siberia, Rolling Eyes you probably have heard about DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI. Its now available at your local vidieo game stores. DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI is the moast intens way to experience the epic fighting battles of Dragon Ball Z! Power up in five fighting modes, including the story mode, which takes players from Saiyan Saga all the way to Cell Games! Up to 23 of the moast celebrated heroes and villians from DBZ await you, each with an incredible 60 combo moves per character! Cool now i know you have heard all about that but im not done yet i still have to talk about the other stuff! Very Happy Now what info would be complete without the latest info on eps. Wink just recently the new cool Cool movie release SUPER ANDROID 13 came out! and let me tell you it is a great one! I know, I know, they dont always follow the story line verry well but what the hay if you like watching super "Mondo Cool" action that doesnt matter. and when i said super cool i meant super cool, because in this movie the battle takes place in the Arctic brrrrr. and thats not the only thing cold up there, sos the heart of that absorbing android #13. it starts out at the mall where Goku, Gohan, and Chi Chi are choping but when the peace of a routine day is interrupted by violent explosions it seems like the world is under Seige! But Goku quickly realizes that he is the target of the Sudden atack! Who are these strange Assassins? when Goku discovers that despite their great power, they are not emitting an energy signal, it can only mean one thing: ANDROIDS!.... With Doctor Gero dead, who is responsable for mastermining this new wave of androids that are stronger, faster, and ten times more deadly than before?... Well doctor Gero's computer of coarse. the rest though you will have to see for your self. Smile
but hold on i still have to tell you about the moast recent release in the Kid Buu saga and the Last. KID BUU- A NEW BEGINNING just recently came out 03/11/03. the first eps.I am basically going to just list the eps.summaries for you.the firs one is called He's Always Late: Chi Chi,Ghohan, and Goten prepare to go to Bulma's house for a barbeque, but Goku is nowhere to be found. As Chi Chi's anger rises, Goku is having troubles of his own. while waiting to witness the hatching of 4 dragon eggs, troubles arise casting him into the role of egg protector. Goku must do his best to guard the fragile eggs not knowing that he will soon face another danger- an angery Chi Chi (eps.274) Grandaughter Pan: Ten years have passed since the evil Majin Buu was destroied, and the earth is enjoying a time of peace!..Gohan has become a scholar and is happily married to Videl. Trunks and Goten have become strong, young teenagers! Vegeta and Bulma have a new daughter named Bulla! and, oh yes! Goku's a Grandfather!... (eps. 274). Buu's Reincarnation: With a little help from Majin Buu, Goku rigs the drawing so that he is matched up with the mystery fighter in the first round of the finals of the world martial arts tournament. But is this timid, little village boy named Uub really as strong as Goku thinks? or has the Saiyan made a big mistake? (eps. 275) Goku's Next Journey: Uub, growing stronger as the battle rages, is able to learn to fight during his match with Goku, soon becoming the Saiyan's equal! Neither Warrior gives an inch in this fast paced, destructive battle. But before the match is decided, Goku makes a startiling offer to Uub. With his plan revealed, Goku and Uub depart the arena leaving a stunned crowd in their wake. (eps. 276) well thats it for that movie and a matter of fact DBZ Crying or Very sad ... Very Happy but the next eps. will be DBGT witch are caled AFFLICTION,and INCUBATION coming 04/16/03. then CREATION,and PROFILIATION coming out on 05/21/03. and last but not least PREPARATION, and RAMIFICATIONS both coming 06/25/03. Very Happy

Well thats all for now from a Girl that likes DBZ-GT... Lat... Wink

have any questions Sad , want more info Shocked , or want to give me some Laughing than E-mail me at SaiyanGirl928@aol.com Cool
PostThu Mar 20, 2003 7:30 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Um, isn't this the second DBZ thread you've made....I think it would be better if you posted this there.
PostThu Mar 20, 2003 8:31 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually, it could be split up and posted in the "Reviews" section (minus emoticons).
PostThu Mar 20, 2003 8:42 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
it's the same thread, diferent name.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Mar 20, 2003 8:57 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
PostThu Mar 20, 2003 9:02 pm
Shinobo

Frequenter

Post subject:
I recommend decapitation.
PostFri Mar 21, 2003 12:20 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
sorry but DB GT dicussion has been moved a little bit. If you want to talk, give info, bash, or whatever about DBGT go here.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostFri Mar 21, 2003 12:51 am
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: