нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Dragonballz
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Dragonballz
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your Fav. Fusion Character?
Vegito (Goku and vegeta; Earing fusion)
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Gogeta (Goku and Vegeta; fusion dance)
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Gotenks (Goten and Trunks)
18%
 18%  [ 6 ]
Kibito/Kai *unnamed* (Supreme Kai and kibito; earing fusion)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Herco (Goku and Hercule; lol)
21%
 21%  [ 7 ]
Gonde (Goku and Dende; lol)
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 32

dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Future trunks and Gohan are my favourite characters, they are so cool because...well, they are powerful, Gohan and Trunks are cute as little boys, and Bishies when they grow up ^^'

I really can't believe people count Vegeta as a Bishonen....

I always wondered why they didn't just and the fights quickly, I mean when Frieza had those big horns it would have been so. much. easier. just to break his neck and have it over with but they really milked it.
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 4:04 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
What does Bishonen mean?
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 4:07 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Pretty Boy or a guy with a feminine looks. The opposite is Bushojo for a pretty or atractive girl.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 4:21 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Which means you want Bushojo!! Cool
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 4:41 pm
HLB

Post subject:
It's Bishoujo. An I instead of a u.
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 4:50 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Eh I've seen it spelled both ways. It's a translation so it don't matter
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 5:22 pm
AnimeArtist4

Post subject:
i think goten and trunks (Chibi) are my fav. characters besides vegito. (Veggetto) they just make funny couple of kids. lol. They're are the comic relief of the series. it used to be krillin with all his mistakes during the saiyan saga up to garlic junior saga. but krillin is cool (Kurirun sp?)
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 6:49 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I think that the non-earing fusion Gogeta is so much more powerful than Veggetto, though it may be because it's later on the the storyline,they are regularly much stronger but Gogeta looks so much cooler especially in SSj4. let me tell you, Janenba get's whoped nasty by Gogeta. Gogta doesn't even do anything and Janenba is defeated.
Also, counter's SSj/normal Gohan fusion theory is pretty good in my opinion.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 11:13 pm
IsmHawk

Post subject:
Hey i am not sure about this, and i don't know if it has been answered already or not but anyway... I heard that once gohan goes mystic, he can't go SSJ, but then i heard some where else that he goes SSJ in GT, what the story, can he or can't he?

~Lord IsmHawk~
-Megalomaniac since 1984-
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 11:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rycel

Frequenter

Post subject:
(In Derek Zoolander-imitation voice) Earth to Goldfinger2K:
That's because Vegetto is a cocky braggart who loves to rub his power in his opponent's face, probably because Vegeta is the dominant side of the Potara Fusion. He also has an ulterior motive that is revealed later on, so I won't spoil it for you all.
Gogeta on the other hand, is all about whoopin' angus. He is almost the opposite of Vegetto as far as attitude goes. He doesn't waste time, so it seems like he's more powerful than Vegetto, but I assure you that he's not. The Potara is used by Gods, for crying out loud!
PostSun Nov 10, 2002 11:38 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
FIRST off, GT was not made by Akira Toriyama. Therefore, any reasoning from it is pointless since he's the only one who really knew where everyone stood in relation to everyone else. Anything in Z has no bearing on GT. Gohan goes SSJ in GT? Forget it ever existed. There's no point trying to reason it.

As for the fusion, even comparing Gogeta which Toriyama had nothing to do with, with Vegitto, which Toriyama did, you all are missing one main point.

Any fused character is COCKY AS HELL. Look at Gotenks. He thought he could go SSJ3 in the final few seconds and win. So why is Gogeta less cocky? Vegitto knows he is permanently fused. Goku really loves to fight, and Vegita really likes to show off. And they have the time to play around all they want, so they do just that: take their time. As for Gogeta, Vegita may love to show off his power, but he's a smart fighter, a true warrior. He knows that they need to win now, as does Goku, so they're both in agreement with imediatly kicking some ass.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 10:11 am
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
Goku was soooooooo mean when he went SSJ I didn't like him at all then. Grrrr, but it was cool when Gohan went to High School and on the first day got dubbed as the Golden Warrior or whatever....
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 11:36 am
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
hmm I don't recall him being that mean, just having a hard time coping with the new changes and stuff...
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 2:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Does it matter?
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 2:32 pm
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
yes

Twisted Evil
PostMon Nov 11, 2002 3:35 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: