нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Anime Series With The best Ending?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Anime Series With The best Ending?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Okay going obscure here. And I dont know if this will count as anime or not. But the animation was not very american.

The Maxx
The ending was depressing beyond belief and made you pretty much cry your little girls out

MTV Animation
PostWed Apr 16, 2003 3:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dillpops

Obsessor

Post subject:
what happened in the end?
rednekbob9: you're automatically a perfect match
rednekbob9: run like hell
PostWed Apr 16, 2003 4:26 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
That would be a spoiler now wouldnt it?
PostWed Apr 16, 2003 7:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I wish mtv would release their old animated shows on dvd. that'd be sweet. at the very least make a one night a week two hour long animation block for it all. They got more than enoguh for it.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Apr 16, 2003 11:24 pm
SARAsStalker

Post subject:
I keep landing on forums that people haven't come to in a while.

I like the ending to Record of Lodoss War, despite the fact that Parn never really showed any of the fantastic combat skills the other characters said he had.
08th MS team had a good ending to, was his left leg missing??
PostThu Apr 17, 2003 6:55 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spook mostly I want to see them release Liquid TV to DVD. Thats where we were introduced to Ren and Stimply, Beavis and Butthead, Aeon Flux (before they ruined it with her talking), and if I remember right Courage the Cowardly dog (again before giving him a voice). Some of the best stop motion used to be on there to. I cant remember what her name was but there was a whole series with this biker chick to. One that we never got to see the end of. With anime and animation so back in the forefront why couldnt MTV reshow this? Would it because they cant get the rights tot he college shorts again?
PostThu Apr 17, 2003 7:33 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
I wanna see the Maxx and Oddities again.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostThu Apr 17, 2003 1:29 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
One of the guys I work with is lending me the video. Im curious to see what I think about it since its been so long since it was on the air. Im hoping its another case of "What did I see then?"
PostThu Apr 17, 2003 1:41 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Fodder wrote:
Spook mostly I want to see them release Liquid TV to DVD... I cant remember what her name was but there was a whole series with this biker chick to. One that we never got to see the end of.

Winter Steele.
I looked it up.
PostSun Apr 20, 2003 6:34 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
A google search or is there a liquid tv fan site?
PostSun Apr 20, 2003 9:09 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Actually, it was a used videotape for sale at my local used bookstore/comic book shop. "Best of Liquid Television, Number 2" Cool

:add: Apparently there is/was a DVD release of some of the shorts. A review of the disc is here: http://www.techtite.com/Reviews/DVD/LiquidTV.html
:add2: The DVD's rare enough that one Amazon reseller had it listed for $100. Shocked
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 8:56 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Seeing Tranformers prices in unopened boxes going for up to $600. And SDF-1's in the $150 range. Im not suprised to see that VHS going that high. Thats what happens when those of us who couldnt afford the stuff as kids get older and in some cases, not mine, go the DINK route and can afford anything.
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 10:22 am
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Okay the VHS seems to be available used
http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=1793971&domain_id=1876&meta_id=2

But your right that DVD's retail was $24.95 now only $99.95!
PostMon Apr 21, 2003 10:32 am
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
Windwaker!! oh wait....
err...
hello?...

I personally don't like endings but I guess I'd have to say EL Cowboy Bebop

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostFri Apr 25, 2003 8:59 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Cowboy Bebop still has the best ending EVER!!!...That Iv seen,

Vampire Hunter D Blood Lust was perty good too. When the little girl runs up to D

Triguns ending Im not too big on. I think I was just expecting something else.

Gundam Wings was GREAT...AT the time. But after watching the UC series, it sucked.

Speaking of the UC series: It would be nice to see the rest of MSG
0080 was good, too bad Burrnie died in vain.
For 8th Team I liked where CN cut it off, that 12 eps was just kind of weird. Kind of like Lord of the Flys meets Apuclips Now.
0083 it was ok, but Iv only seen the edited CN version so I really cant say for sure.
Chars Counter Attack left me with the question "did Amuro and Char die?"

Man...DBZ's ending sucked. It made me feel like Iv been watching the show for 7-8 years for nothing. IT was just so lame. Im wating to see the rest of Dragon Ball Smile

I cant wait, and Im afraid to see the ending to Big O, I think it will leave us with even more questions.

Thats what it is all about!
PostMon Jul 14, 2003 6:06 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Animation Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: