нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Lets Brawl
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Lets Brawl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
*pushes another button on arm*

Irkan: don't even try doing that. with my superior irkan technology combined with the power of my ancient magic, I can override your pathetic reality alteration.

*twists reality back to right ater FDD killed kalma and amlak, then seals their bodies in another dimension*

Irkan: I told you, I'll defeat alll!
PostSun Jan 11, 2004 1:44 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
FDD: Oh and just to make sure....

*throws dimension where the two are currently trapped into a reverse plot hole*

FDD: So in essence by doing so they cease to exist and so does any mean for conflict....
PostSun Jan 11, 2004 4:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
If they cese to exist, then Bill, a.k.a. reality, ceases to exist and by domino effect you also cease to exist, but Bill can stop your tampering before it gets that far. You cant put them in annother dimension or stop them from existing. It just canr work.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostSun Jan 11, 2004 10:17 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well then if my abilities cannot work, then that means your abilities cannot work either. It is simple logic; and don't deny it. Also, because of that....

*pulls out shotgun and blows off Kalma's head thus killing him dead*

....you are headless and can no longer fight. Don't even bother going into an "excuse" as to how my logic is "flawed" and somehow your "abilities" can work while everyone else's cannot. We will just you simple ideals to strike you down no matter how many times you choose to ignore the obvious truth of your idiocy.
PostSun Jan 11, 2004 11:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Aye to that.

*rewinds time and watches FDD blow up Kalmas head again...and again...and again...*
PostMon Jan 12, 2004 7:54 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
FDD, I never said your power cant work, I only said that everytime you try I will nullify. (Wow, that rhymed.) It is a benefit of having your character part of the fabric of reality and so my head never got blown off by a shotgun. Try again.

"If you people cared as much for human life as we do, we wouldn't have to kill all of you."
PostMon Jan 12, 2004 8:17 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
*walks in*

My god, this is the stupidest fucking fight thread I have ever seen...

*pushes a button on his watch, which activates his Lunar Mass Driver (a 60 mile long electromagnetic rail device built on the surface of the moon and bought by Deep 13 Industries from the Soviets years ago during the collapse of the USSR)*

Kalma: You cannot defeat us! We are invincible! My pure ego and geeky pseudo-machismo will deflect any attack...

Shut the hell up and fry, fuckers...

*Lunar Mass Driver hurls a nearly 10,000 metric ton chunk of moon rock down onto the battlefield at more than 3700 miles per hour*

Amlak: Quick! We gotta get away!! *attempts to run away by travelling at the speed of light*

Kalma: Idiot! That's not gonna work! There's only one chance... *uses all the power he can muster to create a dimensional rift just in time to catch the lunar rock and suck it into another dimension*

FinalDivineDragoon: What the hell is wrong with you, JP! You nearly killed all of us, you crazy freak!

Green-Bird: Yeah, well, it didn't work, did it? I mean, Kalma made the damn moon rock disappear...

Oh, didn't it? *starts laughing*

Kalma: *completely exhausted* What the hell are you laughing about, you freak? I just beat you! And... *wheeze*... once I catch my breath, the first thing I'm gonna do is destroy the goddamn moon, with your freaking super-weapon on it!

You just don't get it, do you kid? Don't worry... you'll see what's so funny, as soon as Amlak gets back, which should be just about... now

Amlak: *seemingly "phasing" back onto the battlefield, and completely drained of energy* What the... *pant, wheeze*... hell just... *cough*... happened? I should have been past Jupiter by now!...

You idiot. You don't have the intellectual capacity to create and maintain a stable, fully-fleshed out universe.

Kalma: Don't give me that! This is MY WORLD! I made it, I can do what I want with it!

Except that you can't. Not without expending all of your concentration, which has been up to this point spent solely on trying to one-up everyone else's powers. What you didn't realize was that your universe is really just a pocket-reality, nothing more than this battlefield surrounded by the spherical boundaries of this universe. Your reality is too tiny to support an entire solar system, let alone a galaxy.

FinalDivineDragoon: *jumps about two miles away, then yells back* Hey! He's right! I think I just found the edge of this battlefield over here!

As you can see, even traveling at the speed of light only causes you to loop around over and over in this universe, eventually causing you to return to where you started.

Amlak: Shit...

Kalma: Oh yeah! Well... I'm still gonna destroy your freakin' moon! I don't remember ever creating a moon, so all I have to do is concentrate, and I can destroy it...

You didn't create this moon. I did. It is my own construct, a point wherein both our realities meet, a sort of cosmic nexus if you will, between both of our subconsciousness. But it doesn't matter now, because you're about to get a faceful of it in a couple seconds.

Kalma: What do you mean?

Your universe. It's too small to support multiple dimensions. If more than one of you were holding this universe together, then maybe...

Amlak: But there is more than one of us holding this universe together! Hell-OOO, remember me? I'm still here too!

Idiot, you said it yourself, you're only one half of the same whole. Therefore, there is only one of you able to create one reality, one dimension at a time. That "dimensional rift" you created earlier to block my Lunar Mass Driver? All it did was open a portal to another part of your tiny universe.

Irkan_Warrior: Ow... my brain hurts. Um, so does that mean?

Yep... just like Amlak over there eventually returned here because of the spherical nature of this reality...

Kalma: Oh...

Amlak: ...crap!

*rumbling from the ground, and the ground suddenly erupts in flaming rock and debris... both Kalma and Amlak are incinerated as the chunk of moon rock seemingly flies out of the earth*

Andromaton: *now standing on Johnny's moon, along with the others* Okay, that was a lot of gibberish, but hey, at least the explosion was cool...

Green-Bird: How did you know Kalma/Amlak wouldn't be able to run away in time?

Easy... they used up all of their energy trying to simultaneously run away and create that worm-hole, they couldn't do it twice. Plus, my little speech was enough to distract Kalma/Amlak from sensing their emminent doom...

FinalDivineDragoon: So... what happens now?

Well, you can sit here and watch as Kalma's universe slowly deteriorates as it feeds off itself, or you can use that door over there to jump into my reality... *points to an innocuous door standing on the moon surface, not attached to any building or anything*

Irkan_Warrior: I don't know... how do we know that you're not going to play the same childish tricks as that ex-punk Kalma?

*smiles* You don't... but do you have any other choice?

*everyone looks at eachother uncomfortably, then at the slowly deteriorating world around them, then they all head through the door*

Don't worry... this will be fun, I promise...

*stands by the door, looks up a the oscillating colors in the sky, and smiles*

Hey, Kalma... I'll keep the door unlocked. You're welcome to come on in for a visit, when you feel better...

*enters door, closes it behind him*

The End
...for now....

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostMon Jan 12, 2004 2:25 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
*"You Can't Always Get What You Want" plays over the credits*
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostMon Jan 12, 2004 9:40 pm
Irkan_Warrior

Frequenter

Post subject:
Nice ending.

Oh and by the way, I was able to follow the entire thing WITHOUT my head hurting.
PostTue Jan 13, 2004 11:32 am
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
That's what you think...

*starts to "scan" Irkan_Warrior*

anyone else like to question my narrative?

Twisted Evil

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostTue Jan 13, 2004 2:25 pm
Green-Bird

Veteran

Post subject:
Nope, not at all. "You Can't Always Get What You Want" was to add insult to injury.
I know I will die if I could come back new

Wilco- Ashes of American Flags
PostTue Jan 13, 2004 3:07 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
it was feasible enough...

though what I didn't understand was how being part of reality makes it so you can get shot
The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?
PostWed Jan 14, 2004 9:36 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kalma

Veteran

Post subject:
I think you forgot that Kalma and Amlak are not in charge of the reality. Bill is, he is an extradimensional being. Basically he would have sent the rock to some other universe instead of sealing it inside of a pocket dimension. And, although your logic may have worked if this thread existed within a closed universe but it does not. It stands at the nexus of all threads, including Mark's Bar II. That is where the Moon Rock is heading.

PostWed Jan 14, 2004 10:15 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Phew...well i'm glad Martin's Bar will be safe from the wrath of this giant rock of doom. Of course that would only happen if your logic skills were to surpass others here and that is nigh impossible. Come back when you can raise your intelligence factor by 12.....

*watches as Kalma rambles on about how he is right while his dimension collapses sealing him forever in his own singularity*
PostWed Jan 14, 2004 10:48 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Kalma you're one of those lame ass rpers that try to come up with an excuse to get out of everything and anything that doesn't go your way, much like Dragon Master.
PostThu Jan 15, 2004 12:26 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: