нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - The most Epic Battle in the History of Epic Battles
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
The most Epic Battle in the History of Epic Battles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Slim: Ha! Wait . . . grak!

Dread: *His hands loosen* Ha! CP was right! his psychic link with you amplified your powers. Meaning you are now WEAKER thanks to his death. Thank Beat. *Gets hit in the back by a battle ox* Gah!

Slim: Heh, don't need to be strong with all of Beat's minions around.

*Dread looks up and sees something flying towards them in the distance.*

Dread: Heh, don't know how he did it but he did it. Team! Up! *All three members of Team Good jump straight up into the air. CP's items come to them. The Warp Dagger Launcher attaches to TWWK's left arm. The Jade Dagger Launcher attatches to Dread's Left Arm, and FDD catches the Ice Sword.*

FDD: Weee! Slashy slashy! *FDD preforms Swords Dance, moving form monster to monster, slashing repeatedly, draining the energy of, and killing, a few dozen monsters.*

Beat: Gah! Even in death he . . . GAH!

TWWK: Hmm, warp hole eh? *TWWK's light saber drops into a warp hole, the out-hole appears right over TWWKS hand and he catches his light saber.* Wow, it's easy to be skilled with this thing. Let's try something.

Beat: You won't get the chance! *Beat charges. TWWK ignites his light saber, and peirces into the air in front of him. The end of his lightsaber goes into a warp hole. The out-hole is placed between Beat, and his armor. Thus, depsite his armor, Beat gets stabbed clear through the left side of his stomach with the lightsaber. Beat stops running.* ERG!!!!!!

DM: Beat got hurt . . . time to get serious about this. *DM flies over towards Dread. Dread whips his left hand forward. The jade dagger goes soaring out. DM is about to effortlessly dodge, but Dread hits his left arm with a Lit3. It's then that Beat notices how it is that the daggers were controlled in mid-air: thin bungee cords connect the daggers to their launchers. The lightning travles along the rope and jumps the gap over to DM, hitting him with a very powerful lightning attack.*

FDD: Weeeeeeee! *Finishes up the last of the yu-gi-oh monsters.*

Slim: Damnit! I'm not even half as strong as I was!

TWWK: *Takes lightsaber out of warp hole.* Weee indeed. What nifty little items.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Sep 12, 2003 7:41 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Beat- Niftly little items?! I suppose this is where I use these three cards!

FDD- What are those?

Beat- These are the three Powers of God cards. Forged by G-B as part of his training. Watch! {Throws the three cards into the air}

TWWK- Big deal!

Beat- Time to turn this fight around. Acceleration mode! {Beat begins moving at megafast speed, throwing TWWK into FDD, then hitting the two over and over again}

DM- Firepower boost! {Each one of DM's shots fired off now has 100 times more power, knocking TWWK, FDD, and Dread to the ground, seriously harmed}

Slim- {Concentrating} I need CP not for my own psychic powers are greater than his could ever hope to be! {CP creates a psychic tornado, throwing around TWWK, FDD, and Dread} I'll rip off your arms!

Dread- NO!

Slim- YES! {Uses unbridabled psychic force to rip off the arms of the heroes that had CP's weapons fused to them}

TWWK- Uhh... {Reels from arm dismemberment} Where is Washu? The Powers of Jurai have left me!

Beat- Well...

Flashback sequence

Washu- {In Metropolis} Who are we running from?

Ryoko- That angry crowd that thinks we're criminals!

Ayeka- What did we do?

Tenchi- Who cares? Just run!

Ryoko- I don't think so! {Attacks a couple of cpps trailing her} Pathetic humans! You'll all die! No one gets in my way!

Tenchi- Confused

Guy- Look! Up in the sky!

Second Guy- It's a bird!

Woman- It's a plane!

Tenchi- Oh no.

Kid- It's Superman!

Ryoko- Who the hell are you? I came here to find someone.

Superman- Then you must be new here. See, I don't like it when people run around my town and start destroying things like it's their playground.

Ryoko- Like you can stop me! {Charges at Superman}

Washu- Ryoko, no!

Superman- {Knocks Ryoko into a block of squad cars}

Washu- Ryoko!

Superman- Now I recognize you. More of Zod's flunkies. Guess you'll join him! {Throws the crystal prison the Man of Steel used to imprision the Kryptonian renegades in Superman II, trapping Washu and company in the prision, then throws them into space}

Everyone- AHHHH!!

General Zod- Don't bother. We've been doing that since the 80's, and no one can hear us.

Tenchi- Then we're trapped?

Ryoko- By Superman?

Zod's love intrest- Uh huh.

End flashback

TWWK- NOOOOOOO!!!

Beat- Now you're finished! How do you expect to defeat me with one arm and no powers of any sort?
PostSun Sep 14, 2003 12:00 am
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
waiting
PostTue Sep 23, 2003 9:07 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Excuse me for being super busy with school, friend's problems, and girl troubles of my own. I haven't been in a creative mood, and I don't like posting something that isn't clever. Give me a few more days. Thank you.

PostTue Sep 23, 2003 9:21 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
Excuse me for being super busy with school, friend's problems, and girl troubles of my own. I haven't been in a creative mood, and I don't like posting something that isn't clever. Give me a few more days. Thank you.

Know what you're saying. If I get one more set of math homework, I'm going to go insane.

Girl troubles?
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 12:21 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, girl problems. It's super, super complicated. Basially, it's AS complicated as you can possibly get in high school. And in addition to me trying to sort it all out, all my firends come to ME for advice with THEIR troubles. And everybody is having problems in the past 72 hours. So my focus isn't on creating, it's on solving. Again, I'm sorry, I just need a few more days.

PostWed Sep 24, 2003 2:38 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
O.K. That's fine.

(warmup, no fighting)

TWWK- {Reeling from attacks of last post} Is there any hope left, with my Juriaian breatheren imprisoned for all eternity, beat about to wipe us out, and Unicron heading for Jurai?

FDD- TWWK, uh, Unicron isn't heading for Jurai.

TWWK- Oh thank God. But is there any hope?

Dread- There never was much hope, just a fool's hope.

TWWK- Crying or Very sad

(On Jurai)

Hazaka- Decepticon attack! We can't hold out!

Kamidake- Where is Tenchi?

Other knight- Where is TWWK?

Megatron- Their defenses are broken! Constructicons! Merge for the kill!

{The Constructicons merge to form Devestator, who rips open the walls of the Jurianan palace. Decepticons roll in and begin a massive slaughter of all things Jurinian}

Hazaka- I'm left with no choice. Sasami?

Sasami- Yes?

Hasaka- You must confront Devestator.

Everyone- WHAT?!

Sasami- Okay. {Runs off}

Kamidake- Are you mad? Sending that little girl against one of the most powerful Decepticons? We must call for reinforcements! Surely the Galaxy Police or a friendly nation could be of some assistance!

Hasaka- Be silenced, and realize your a Jurinian! All hells of the universe will be long frozen over before I even let anyone suggest that we're that weak! I'll call TWWK. Surely he can help!

Hazaka to TWWK. Decepticon forces have slipped past out defenses and have leveled the capital city. The princess Ayeka and her entourage are gone, and we're getting hammered! Pleas respond!

Kamidake- If he doesn't answer? Then what's your plan sending Sasami on a suicide mission?

Hazaka- She'll stall Devestator long enough for the remaining millitary forces to evacuate the planet and regroup with the fleet. Megatron may have caught us by suprise, but if we can regroup and storm Jurai while the Decepticons are setting up camp, we may have a chance at victory!

Kamidake- And if the majority of our forces are shot down, and Sasami dies?

Hazake- Um... Embarassed

{Back on Earth}

DM- Beat, was there a reason to post that?

Beat- It shows that everything about TWWK is finished. His people, his prophecies, and him.
PostWed Sep 24, 2003 6:40 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
CP, if you'd like to offically postpone the fight, or outright cancel it, just say so. I don't mind. I'll just keep writing this little side-story I've got here.
PostWed Oct 01, 2003 9:43 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I'm really busy with college stuff and regular homework for AP classes and girls and girls and . . . girls. However, I've got a nice way to get to the end of this fight in about . . . 10 posts. So I'd like to continue from where you left off, I just don't know when I'll be able to. I'm sorry, but I'm doing my best.

PostWed Oct 01, 2003 9:55 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
I know what you mean. I've torn between two reports and a club. This is my way of wasting time while doing reports.

Anyway-

Devastator- Who are you?

Sasami- I, um, I'm Sasami, Jurinian royalty, and I'm going to kick your butt!

Megatron- HAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's gotta be the funniest thing I've heard this entire thread! Devastator- Focus on the anti-air cannons. Soundwave, deal with this little girl!

Soundwave- Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, eject. Operation, interference. {Three cassetes eject from soundwave, two forming robots the size of an adult human, the other forming a panther robot}

Rumble- A little girl? This will be too easy! {Forms two battering rams and starts bashing the ground, creating a shockwave}

Sasami- Ah! {Falls to the ground}

Ravage- Now, die! {The panther viciously mauls Sasami, knocking her gun and kendo stick out of her hands}

Kamidake (by the way, these are the human knights, not the robots)- Nice going! Now Sasami's dead!

Hazaka- So? We've got most of the fleet airborne! Come on, our shuttle's waiting.

Kamidake- Wait till Ayeka gets back. You have to tell her that Jurai has fallen to the Decepticons, and her sister's dead. I'm staying.

Hazaka- Are you mad?

Kamidake- I wil confront Megatron. If you think your fleet can suprise the Decepticons, go ahead.

Hazaka- I well (interrupted by transmission)

Voice- This is the Tsunami. Under heavy Decpeticon attack from their flagship and four smaller cruisers. Need reinforcements. Please, hurry!

Hazaka- Goddess Tsunami!

Kamidake- If Tsunami falls, Jurai falls with her. We must get the fleet over to assist her!

Hazaka- What happened to confronting Megatron?

Kamidake- Shut up. Come on, if we can get Lady Washu's Grand Cannon online, we can assist Tsunami from here.

Other Knight (bursts into the room with two Jurinian lieutenants)- Hazaka?

Hazaka- What is it, Kenjobe?

Kenjobe- The Grand Cannon has been disabled! We can't get power to it!

Kamidake- This is far worse than I could have feared.

Kenjobe- Furthermore, an analysis of the situation reveals a great tactical deficency.

Hazaka- In English!

Lt #1- We're outnumbered!

Hazaka- Change of plan! Kenjobe, you take the knights and launch a counteroffensive against the Decepticon force seiging the palace. Kamidake, my friend, you take the fleet with 1st Lt. Smash to aid Sasami and establish air superiority. And when you get to space, I've changed my mind. Contact the Galaxy Police and request reinforcements.

Kamidake- Why the change of heart?

Hazaka- One of Princess Ayeka's companions is a Galaxy Police officer.

Lt. #2- (talking really, really fast) What about me, huh, huh?

Hazaka- Annoying guy, come with me to help get the Grand Cannon online. Then we'll join in the counterattack!

Lt. #2- Absoultely postivetly! No one goes faster than me! No one!

Hazaka- Let's move!

{Outside} Megatron- Like lambs to the slaughter! {Blasts a group of Jurinian soilders attacking}

Starscream- HAHAHAHA!! No Jurinian pilot can defeat the great Starscream! You're all as good as dead!

Thrust- The enemy is lauching a counteroffensive!

Megatron- Then deal with it! Nemesis II is still preoccupied with the Jurinian flagship!

Last edited by Beatdiggga on Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
PostWed Oct 01, 2003 10:29 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
TWWK- Stop posting this! You killed Sasami and everyone else, you've made your point!

Beat- No.

Jurai

Hazaka- (running through the city) Where's the Grand Cannon unit located?

Annoying Guy- Over there! Right there! Right over...

Hazaka- Shut up, or you're going to lose your head at my hands. Understand?

Annoying guy- Okay.

{Meanwhile}

Kamidake- Stop! You cannot destroy this city!

Devastator- Fool! {Marches towards Kamidake}

Kamidake- (gulp) Well, this was stupid.

Lt. Smash- I won't lose to this overgrown toaster oven! {Starts to fire his pistol at Devastator, only to see the shots harmelessly bounce off}

Kamidake- Stand back! Only the power of Jurai can defeat this warrior!

Megatron- The Power of Jurai? That's why we're here! {Fires his fusion cannon right at Kamidake}

Smash- NOOOO!! {Takes the blast for Kamidake, and is vaporized}

Kamidake- No, I'll...gak! {Devastator blasts Kamidake with his rifle, blowing him away}

Megatron- All too easy. Soundwave, how goes out counterattack?

Soundwave- The Jurinians have been halted. We've pushed them to their palace, and are prepared to storm it.

Megatron- Too easy. Now, with the Power of Jurai, not even the Autobots can stop us!

Jurinian orbit

Tsunami- I can't be defeated! How the hell are they going to make a new OVA without me?

Shockwave- The enemy is wounded. Fire, full force, all ships!

{all the ships fire, but the majority of their shots are blocked by the ultimate plot device, the Light Hawk Wings!}

Shockwave- The famous Light Hawk Wings.

Barrage- Orders, sir!

Shockwave- Switch to sniper scopes! Fire in the holes not covered by the wings!

Barrage- Done, sir! {The sniper scopes cause mass damage to the Tsumami}

Shockwave- Prepare a boarding party. Barrage, you, Venom, and Thundercracker board the ship, and kill the crew.

Thundercracker- Understood!

Tsunami- You cannot kill me!

Barrage- And why the hell not? You're the only person that flies this train wreck?

Tsunami- Don't talk that way to a goddess!

Venom- HA! {Rips Tsunami in half} Goddess my shiny metal ass! {The Decepticons return to the ship}

Shockwave- Megatron. The Tsunami has been disabled. We're prepared to offer support fire.

Megatron- Good! Target these areas!

Shockwave- Maximum efficency determines these areas are vital to Jurinian battle strength. Commencing attack.

{Nemesis II fires a rain of death on Jurinian barracks, air bases, and the royal palace, heavily damaging all of them}

Hazaka- The Tsunami!

Annoying Guy- No response. No Tsunami, no hope. No hope at all.

Hazaka- It seems we are doomed. Not even the Galaxy Police can aid us now. Contact Megatron. Tell him Jurai surrenders.

The barganing table

Megatron- Sign.

Hazaka- As representative of the Jurinian empire, we surrender our entire planet to the Decepticons/Destrons. All hostilities are ceased. We will find a new home elsewhere.

Megatron- You're people, maybe. You, no. Soundwave?

{Soundwave shoots Hazaka, dead}

Megatron- All hail the Decepticons!

{Megatron laughs manically. The Japanese TF theme plays in the background}
PostThu Oct 02, 2003 3:34 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bump. And so the Decepticons conquered Jurai. Then they got drunk on Energon. (again) Tenchi and all of his friends were killed, so the third OVA was never made.

The end.
PostFri Oct 10, 2003 7:48 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bump.

CP, it's been two weeks. If you're not going to write anymore, just say so.
PostMon Oct 27, 2003 3:08 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
This fight will resume this coming weekend, if all goes well, which it should. Sorry bout the hold up.

PostMon Oct 27, 2003 7:09 pm
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
Let's recap.

CP and G-B are both dead. The rest of Team Good has their arms cut off at the shoulder. The Powers of Jurai are useless, as Washu has been thrown into the Chaos dimsension for all of eternity, and Megatron has conquered Jurai, hoping to use the Power of Jurai to defeat the Autobots. Even as the battle continues, Decepticons are ravaging Jurai's one beautiful landscape for potential energon-making materials. And Team Dark is powered up on the Powers of God cards, which are unlimited in strength.
PostFri Oct 31, 2003 4:41 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: