нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Who misses dbz?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Who misses dbz?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous89

Post subject: Who misses dbz?
I mean i've been watching it for a while now and even i'm starting to miss it. Good thing i have gt to look forward to. Who else feels the same as me?
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 12:03 pm
The_Dragon_Master

Obsessor

Post subject:
No sig images.
I do miss it, but I don't think Toonami will get GT.
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 12:50 pm
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
I don't miss it.
It's still on everyday.
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 12:53 pm
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject:
Yeah, but... its not the same..

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 1:10 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
Eh, hasn't been the same since Cell saga, in my opinion.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Apr 10, 2003 7:24 pm
Anonymous89

Post subject:
In my opinion the cell saga wasn't a really great saga- ducks under table-
I mean the Goku vs. Cell, piccolo vs. #17, and the gohan trans, were good. But I think they overdid it with the ki blasts.
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 11:12 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Not a wee bit...
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 1:41 pm
BountyHuntress

Post subject:
The_Dragon_Master wrote:
No sig images.
I do miss it, but I don't think Toonami will get GT.

what makes you think that Dragon Master?

In my opinion, I liked the cell saga the best. The saiyajin was ok, sort of boring, and I think the frezia saga just wouldn't end. How many eps. did it take for Goku to sort of win? And the final Buu saga was the worst. why i hated it so much, I'm still not sure. Maybe it was because Gohan which your used to being the cute little kid is a big "lame" teenager. Or was it that Mr. Satin/Hercule was in WAY too many eps. oh well.

anyway, I really don't miss dbz to much. it's over, oh well, life will go on. i'm just wondering, how the people at toonami will live when the last season (GT) is done and over. i think it's only like 20 or 30 something eps. (29 maybe?) I mean, isn't dbz their best rating show?

well whatever.
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 6:02 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
GT is 64 eps long. And they still have at least one more season of DB too. The whole Piccolo saga starts right where we left off, and from what I've read about it, it should be very, very good.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 7:15 pm
Ph33rN3kkidSk1llz

Post subject:
I am missin it big TIME!!! I saw every DBZ and DBGT epsisode...DB is good, but its not the same if you can't watch a super saiyan fight.
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 9:22 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
See I didnt think they over-used the Kai attacks. To me it was the whole Vultron "Form Blazing Sword" thing. Why save your good attacks that you know will win a battle. Just because you two can hold hands and make electric shocks?
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 9:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
BountyHuntress

Post subject:
counterparadox wrote:
GT is 64 eps long.

oops.. haha i was way off. (now i feel really dumb) Embarassed well i knew GT was the shortest season/sega out of all of them. Wink
PostFri Apr 11, 2003 10:38 pm
SARAsStalker

Post subject:
I dunno, when the final eps of the Buu saga came on Toonami, it seemed like they let the series just fizzle out. CN just sorta came up to us and said "... oh- oh yeah, here's the end to that show..." In and amongst the big changes in Toonami's layout, the final episodes were just... there... I can't really make any attachments to such a thing that I should start to miss it.

Anyways, I don't really miss it now that I own "Budokai"
PostMon Apr 14, 2003 7:00 am
stFalcon5

Frequenter

Post subject:
The answer is NO.
PostMon Apr 14, 2003 9:23 am
Cooolcorey

Frequenter

Post subject:
I've been missing it ever since I got my job... and Kenshin. I missed the last episode Mad .
PostMon Apr 14, 2003 10:05 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: