нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Trigun!!!! the thread.
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Trigun!!!! the thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beatdiggga

Obsessor

Post subject:
It'll air again. In the meantime, I bought the boxset at Best Buy (yet another anime-based impulse buy)
PostSat May 31, 2003 6:08 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
AH OK, thanks JJ. See I never heard that. It also seems that CN is trying to drown Trigun out, Im probably wrong. They might have just wanted to put it back to back with CB seeing that the two shows are kind of simlar. But I hate staying up to 1:00 to have to wait in and see it.

Thats what it is all about!
PostSat May 31, 2003 10:25 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
they're not trying to drown it, its just with the exception of bebop they put everything on rotation and stuff. Trigun's just going on vacation for a while... and it's about damned time bebop did too.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostSun Jun 01, 2003 3:16 am
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well, dont get my wrong I love Bebop, and they have run the hell out of it. They just need to wait a while to bring it back. But Triguns only been though once, and what are they replacing it with??

PostSun Jun 01, 2003 9:54 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
This is kinda late, but oh well.

I'm glad I finally got to see Trigun. I always wanted to see it, but didn't have the money to get the DVDs. None of my friends had it, so I couldn't borrow/mooch it off of them.

So, thank you CN for showing Trigun. You better bring it back.
I never did see the last 4-5 eps of Pilot Candidate. Could you bring that back? *Dodges a thrown chair.* Or maybe not.
PostFri Jun 06, 2003 8:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
XenoSabre

Post subject:
CollegeBum wrote:
Well, dont get my wrong I love Bebop, and they have run the hell out of it. They just need to wait a while to bring it back. But Triguns only been though once, and what are they replacing it with??

i believe they're replacing it with kikaider... but i could be wrong.
PostSat Jun 07, 2003 2:28 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Schedule said

"Kikiraider bumps Lupin III"
PostMon Jun 09, 2003 9:14 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
So that Robot show replaces Lupin and they are keeping Trigun on right, or are they still going to take it off sometime soon???

PostWed Jun 11, 2003 12:10 pm
Fodder

Obsessor

Post subject:
Need to check the schedule thread. I forget honestly. I just follow whatever Tivo says is on overnight
PostWed Jun 11, 2003 12:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
I cant belive this, they cut it off and replaced it with Reagin THE Coquer...If they where going to replace Trigun, this should have put in a show that doesnt suck and that people will watch..

PostTue Jun 17, 2003 2:06 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
CollegeBum wrote:
I cant belive this, they cut it off and replaced it with Reagin THE Coquer...If they where going to replace Trigun, this should
have put in a show that doesnt suck and that people will watch..

Reign doesn't suck actually, it is (well, was) fresh and original in a unique style with a complex storyline, too complex for some people to understand. Oddly enough that how most of Pete Chungs stuff is.

Perhaps they should have replaced it Pilot Candidate, would that have made you happy?

PostTue Jun 17, 2003 9:33 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
And Reign only gets one pass this time, ending July 1st. A two-episode run of Bebop completes the week.
Then Big O takes that spot the next week.
Trigun comes back on July 6th at 1:30 AM EDT, and runs Sunday-Thursday afterwards.
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 12:33 am
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hmm Well I think this will make it the first time Bebop has been off the line up since AS started.
PostWed Jun 18, 2003 4:56 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
yup, I think it had a damn good run, especially for a series consisting of only 26 episodes. It's funy how 26 eps in japan is basicly considered a long series. (yes I know there are ones of much longer length, but most aren't)

PostWed Jun 18, 2003 9:08 pm
CollegeBum

Frequenter

Post subject:
Hey, is there a site or anything that can tell us what is being edited out from Trigun?

PostTue Jul 15, 2003 12:30 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Adult Swim All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: