нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Only fools pay retail. (Sales, Discounts, etc.)
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Only fools pay retail. (Sales, Discounts, etc.)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Yes! The time of the cheapskates has arrived! I was wondering when I would be rewarded for resisting the urge to buy new anime DVDs as soon as they're released.
PostSun Mar 04, 2007 10:09 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
It came as fast as it went....

*** Abundance of Savings Over, New Offer Below ***

We've had an incredible response to our "ADV Abundance of Savings" event. However,
due to a combination of factors - including exhausting stock on volumes of various
series and weather-related issues - we have to shut the party down earlier than we
would have liked.

Effective immediately, the "Abundance of Savings" promotion is over, and the
online coupons are considered expired.

If you've already placed your order, don't worry: It's in the system, and we have
you covered. If you were waiting until the last minute to place your order for
this sale, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

We value our customers and hope you will continue to choose Right Stuf for your
anime and manga needs. As a small token of our commitment to you, we're offering
the following coupon which can be used on anything in the store:

The deal: $4 OFF your $50 order
The coupon: ironclad
Expires: March 14, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

PostFri Mar 09, 2007 11:47 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Dammit. I KNEW I should have held out... Sad

Get ready for Savings O'Plenty! Save some green on your favorite titles from Geneon, including DVDs, CDs and pre-orders – from hot new releases like Hellsing Ultimate and Paradise Kiss to new classics like Chobits and Trigun!

From now until March 25, take 35% OFF all DVDs and 28% OFF all CDs from Geneon. (This includes pre-orders for Geneon titles PLUS the upcoming releases of Gunbuster 2 and Demon Prince Enma from Honneamise.)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

Coupon Code: plenty
Expires: March 25, 2007 at 11:59 CDT
PostFri Mar 16, 2007 12:00 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Right Stuf's main page wrote:
You don't have to be a member of the SOS (or ASOS) Brigade to appreciate this deal! We're spreading excitement - and savings! - on your favorite DVDs, UMDs and CDs from Bandai Entertainment: from classics like Gundam (in all of its variations) to newer stuff like Eureka Seven, My-Hime and .HACK//roots! Best of all, this sale includes pre-orders like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya!

From now until April 8, take 40% OFF the retail price of all DVDs and UMDs and 33% OFF the retail price of all CDs from Bandai Entertainment. (Again, this includes pre-orders!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

* Coupon Code: sos
* Expires: April 8, 2007 at 11:59 CDT

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF on DVDs and UMDs and up to 40% on CDs! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? Just click on the "Bandai Savings" graphic on the upper right hand corner of our main page: It will take you to a thorough rundown of what exciting DVDs, UMDs and CDs are eligible! (Please note: Bargain bin, weekly special and closeout items are not eligible for the coupon because they're already awesome deals.)

PostThu Mar 29, 2007 6:50 pm
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
Yes. Most excellent, indeed.
PostThu Mar 29, 2007 9:10 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
AnimeNation is having a 40% off ADV sale for the month of April.
http://animenation.com/advsale.html
PostSat Mar 31, 2007 5:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JKyle

Veteran

Post subject:
DeepDiscountDVD and DeepDiscountCD folded into http://deepdiscount.com and now sell Manga/Comics (TPB).

Unlike Amazon, their Manga IS 30% off.

Go nuts people!
PostThu Apr 12, 2007 5:34 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
JKyle wrote:
DeepDiscountDVD and DeepDiscountCD folded into http://deepdiscount.com and now sell Manga/Comics (TPB).

Go nuts people!

And right now, their Manga Entertainment DVD's are 60% off... can you say GitS:SAC Season 1 for $40? Wink

Also it's time for Right Stuf's new studio sale:

From now until April 29, take 40% OFF the retail price of DVDs and 33% OFF the retail price of CDs and books from ADV Films. (This includes pre-orders!)

Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through RightStuf.com:

* Coupon Code:sights
* Expires: April 29, 2007 at 11:59 CDT

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more
savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF on DVDs and up
to 40% on CDs and books! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)
PostFri Apr 20, 2007 12:37 am
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Nobuyuki wrote:
JKyle wrote:

Go nuts people!

And right now, their Manga Entertainment DVD's are 60% off... can you say GitS:SAC Season 1 for $40? Wink

Bah, I just picked that up for $80 a month ago. Sad
PostSat Apr 21, 2007 5:12 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
What better studio to offer a sale than Right Stuf itself? But it's a quickie:

From now until May 2, take 40% OFF the retail price of DVDs and 33% OFF the retail price of CDs and merchandise from Right Stuf, Critical Mass Video and AnimeTrax. (this includes pre-orders!)

Coupon Code: bluemoon
Expires: May 2, 2007 at 11:59 CDT
PostMon Apr 30, 2007 6:08 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
These FUNimation sales always kill me.

Summer's on the way, so crank the volume to 10 and get ready to amplify your savings on DVDs from FUNimation and AN Entertainment! It's the perfect time to get your pre-orders in for Afro Samurai, Beck, Mushishi, Peach Girl, Suzuka and Tsubasa or fill in your collection with fan faves like Case Closed, Dragon Ball Z, Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic TSR, Hare+Guu, Kodocha and Slayers Season 1!

From now until May 13, take 40% OFF the retail price of DVDs from FUNimation and AN Entertainment. (This includes pre-orders!)

How? Just use the following reusable coupon code when you check out through www.RightStuf.com

Coupon Code: amplify
Expires: May 13, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 46% OFF on DVDs! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)
PostThu May 03, 2007 10:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's back...

Deep Discount.com is having their 6 month sale.

20% off all DVDs, excluding pre-orders.

Coupon code: SUPERSALE
Expires: June 16, 2007
PostFri Jun 01, 2007 8:21 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Remember last fall's crazy Right Stuf Geneon sale? It's back!

The "Geneon Bountiful Bargains REMIX" sale runs from now until June 27th.

Choose the deal that’s best for you:
- Get 10 Geneon titles for $50 ( Use coupon code REMIX10 ); OR
- Get 25 Geneon titles for $100 ( Use coupon code REMIX25 )

Be sure to act fast, and check back frequently: Most of the items are “while supplies last,” so pay particular attention to the counters you’ll find on the item pages. (When they’re gone, they might stay gone.)

And keep in mind that BOTH offers will net you FREE economy shipping to U.S. and Canadian destinations!

In addition to our standard restrictions*, this special event has a couple other rules to note:

- To use these coupons, you cannot have any other items in your cart aside from items that qualify for the sale, PLUS you must have the exact number of items for the coupon you plan to use. (In other words: If you’re looking to purchase some other items in addition to your “Bountiful” coupon selections, you’ll need to place a separate order.)

- You cannot have duplicate items or multiple quantities of any single item in your cart. (This way no one customer can load up on all of the available inventory of a specific item. Fair for all and more savings to go around!)

Not sure which products are included in the sale? Just click on the “Bountiful REMIX” graphic on the upper right hand corner of our main page: It will take you to a thorough rundown of what’s fair game!
PostMon Jun 04, 2007 9:53 pm
WhtHawk

Obsessor

Post subject:
Tis the season for explosives, hot dogs and sales:

From now through July 4, take an additional 20% off our regular sale prices on ALL IN-STOCK items! (Items that are in the Weekly Specials, the Bargain Bin or on Closeout are not eligible for this coupon, and this is noted on the individual product pages for these items.)

Coupon Code: bargainboom
Expires: July 4, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. CDT

REMEMBER: If you’re a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings!
PostSat Jun 30, 2007 7:52 pm
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Viz sale at RightStuf.

From now through July 15, take 40% OFF the retail price of all DVDs and 33% OFF the retail price of all books from VIZ. (This includes pre-orders!)

Coupon Code: sizzle
Expires: July 15, 2007 at 11:59 CDT

REMEMBER: If you're a Got Anime member, you can stack your discounts for even more savings! (This means you have the potential to save up to 40% OFF on books and up to 46% OFF on DVDs! Check out www.gotanime.com for details.)
PostThu Jul 05, 2007 3:27 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Semi Anime-Related Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: