нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Anyone know where I can find pictures of TOM's profiles?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Anyone know where I can find pictures of TOM's profiles?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UpYurSkirt

Post subject: Anyone know where I can find pictures of TOM's profiles?
Any resouce would help except from the pictures in this site (I already checked) and images.google.com. Nothing fancy just a picture of his front and side and maybe top and bottom and back. Original sketches would be nice but just the point in the right direction is enough.
PostSat Jul 16, 2005 3:29 pm
UpYurSkirt

Post subject: Big Toonami Fan
For laughs compare these images: http://www.freewebs.com/amateurblend/thisone.jpg , http://www.freewebs.com/amateurblend/tom.jpeg .

The second one is a quick model I made using my memory as reference. You're probably wondering why I want to make TOM. Well it's because what I really want to do is remake the world of toonami, to make my little toonami block. That's why I was asking so many questions about anime shows in the public domain. Right now it's something that I want to start but it's definitely going to take a lot of time since there are things that need to be worked out. The spaceship is going to be a problem since I don't have access to any blueprints or original sketches for the spaceship. Another problem that I'm going to run in are the voices. Anyway, those things don't matter because I can make my own voices and blueprints and just dub it something like Toonami v.2. The main reason I want to this is because I wanna make it look like William Street Productions made another toonam (kinda like another DB:AF but for toonami)i. In other words I want to make it believable. Oh, there's another problem that I forgot to mention. How will I distribute it? Well, I'm thinking of the Internet. I'm thinking to provide it like a TV show and stream it only at a certain time. The problem is that where am I gonna get the money to host something like this. Well like I said this is going to take time and it's probably going to take about a year to get something solid in.

Hmmm..... you guys probably think I'm crazy now.
PostSat Jul 16, 2005 6:38 pm
D-boy

Post subject:
I actually like that idea. It'll take a lot of time, but if you work on it, it could happen. But instead of public domain cartoons, here's an idea. Flash cartoons. I'm sure lots of flash artist would be happy to let you play their shows. especially new flash artists, who need attention. Call it "Floonami" (FL as in FLASH of course)
PostSat Jul 16, 2005 10:11 pm
UpYurSkirt

Post subject:
D-boy wrote:
I actually like that idea. It'll take a lot of time, but if you work on it, it could happen. But instead of public domain cartoons, here's an idea. Flash cartoons. I'm sure lots of flash artist would be happy to let you play their shows. especially new flash artists, who need attention. Call it "Floonami" (FL as in FLASH of course)

Got my first fan. The flash thing is a good idea but I can't scratch out the public domain cartoons. Not only are they good but if I go to all this trouble then I'll need some substance to go with it. When I first thought about this I had an idea of making my own cartoon segment when the credits rolled (in your case, flash animation submissions). The problem is that my intentions are to make this look like the toonami from Cartoon Network. Since when does toonami have flash animations? That's something I'd expect from Adult Swim (that 12 oz. mouse cartoon has to be fan-based). Well instead putting submitted flash animations why not anime music videos? And maybe if the people are creative enough they'll make their own anime to go with the music; hopefully, if this becomes a popular thing.

I don't want to rush this. It's a one man thing and it has to be planned.
PostSat Jul 16, 2005 10:59 pm
UpYurSkirt

Post subject:
Music is another issue I have to look in. Any tecno music from a royalty- free source would do. Anyone know how Toonami makes their music (whether it's using a computer, instruments, or both)?

I want to catch Cartoon Network's eye in a positive way. I want them to receive a barrage of e-mails and I want them to explain that it's not their creation. They have to realize how great Toonami is.
PostSat Jul 16, 2005 11:33 pm
UpYurSkirt

Post subject:
http://www.freewebs.com/amateurblend/tom6.jpeg < another quick model.

Tomorrow I officially start modelling TOM.
PostSun Jul 17, 2005 5:42 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
UpYurSkirt wrote:
I want to catch Cartoon Network's eye

Oh believe me, if you start copying all of Toonami's design elements, you'll get their attention... Wink
PostSun Jul 17, 2005 8:40 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: