нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Rankings....
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Rankings....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Spookmonkey wrote:
It's the language of evil. pure evil. or stupidity. pure stupidity. yeah that sounds more better.

Evil stupidity. Or French, for short. Laughing
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 3:27 am
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
hahahahahaa, yes, holy crap yes. so if evil stupidity = french and newbie = evil stupidity then newbie = french and all taunting, flaming, backhanding is perfectly ok.

He's better than Pop-Rocks!
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 3:36 am
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
I just don't get it ...
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 10:32 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
Well, thanks for clearing that up . . .
Now we can finally speak to the n00bs in a way they can understand (sarcasm just doesn't work, for some inexplicable reason):

Vous desirez etre les "Members." Malheureusement, parler le "1337" ne fait jemais vous avez un Member. Tu es un buffon. Abandonnez, parce que nous n'allons pas beaucoup patience. Sortez!

There, that should do it. Fortunately, there was only one accent that was supposed to be in there. Does anyone know how to insert a circomflex?
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 10:46 pm
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
don't know what that is, but you could try the character map?
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 10:50 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
That would work. Let's all thank the guy who invented ASCII. wheee!
PostWed Nov 13, 2002 11:46 pm
IsmHawk

Post subject:
Force-Attuned_Krogoth wrote:

Vous desirez etre les "Members." Malheureusement, parler le "1337" ne fait jemais vous avez un Member. Tu es un buffon. Abandonnez, parce que nous n'allons pas beaucoup patience. Sortez!

quick question, trust me really quick.... what did you just say? being that i am not a newbie, and yeah just wondering.......

~Lord IsmHawk~
-Megalomaniac since 1984-
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 12:08 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
IsmHawk wrote:
Force-Attuned_Krogoth wrote:

quick question, trust me really quick.... what did you just say? being that i am not a newbie, and yeah just wondering.......

Actually, I was far less sarcastic than usual. I must be losing my touch . . . Aaaah, well.

I basically said to those accursed Frenchies, "you want to be "Members." Unfortunately, speaking "1337" never gets you Membership. You are a fool. Leave, because we have little patience. SHOO!"

I did the best I could on short notice and a fading memory of proper conjugation. If anyone can say it better, please do.
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 12:16 am
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I take italian, so no.

But there are a lot of French in Canada, so I would think that would explain a lot. New theory: all n00bs are from Canada and are just too damn proud of thier moose to listen to any of us.

Play City of Heroes/Villians? Look me up, Pinnacle server, @C Paradox
PostThu Nov 14, 2002 7:02 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
well, they are too busy keeping their attack penguins from eating the pet mooses to learn how to comminicate properly. Besides, their computers keep melting their igloos, which drip and cause bad stuff. That's why canada needs a good kick in the booty/annexation. Same thing.

PostThu Nov 14, 2002 11:16 pm
IsmHawk

Post subject:
getting back to the real reason of this topic.... who ahs teh highest post number, is it Spookmonkey?

~Lord IsmHawk~
PostFri Nov 15, 2002 4:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
I shall answer your question with a quesiton and an asnwer. Does it matter? NO.

PostFri Nov 15, 2002 4:41 pm
IsmHawk

Post subject:
hey, smart ass... (counter paradox) i never said it did matter. if i did i would ahev said "I WANT TO KNOW RIGHT NOW WHO HAS THE HIGHEST POST", did i do that, ahhhhhhh NO. it was ssimmple question that didn't need a smart alec answer, and anyway i was trying to keep this topic alive

~Lord IsmHawk~
PostFri Nov 15, 2002 5:19 pm
Spookmonkey

Obsessor

Post subject:
Isa, you should know better than to expect anything other than a smart ass answer. If you get a normal straight faced answer be overjoyed. Expect the smartass.

PostFri Nov 15, 2002 5:48 pm
counterparadox

Obsessor

Post subject:
My point is this. It shouldn't even be something that you are curious about. Because it just doesn't matter. So don't even look at post count. Block it from your eyes. It's a neat little statistic that does not indicate how good you are at posting, it just means you post a lot. Someone who is a board veteran can still be a n00b at heart. That was my point.

PostFri Nov 15, 2002 7:15 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Site/Forum Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: