нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Christmas 2013 - The Loot Strikes Back
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Christmas 2013 - The Loot Strikes Back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dreadnot

Obsessor

Post subject: Christmas 2013 - The Loot Strikes Back
Greetings friends!

Another year passes and I sit here wondering "Where the hell did the time go, it doesn't feel like it was all that long ago I posted the last thread"

I somehow got stuck wrapping all the gifts my sister dumped off at my house to hide from her kids..

Current Loot:
Was gitfted 3 mystery champs on LoL
(Galio, Zyra, and Quinn)
A "Moar Coffee" coffee mug

Gifts to myself:
Like um.. 8 games (and rising) from Steam holiday sales >.>
DXRacer chair
Gunnars RPG and PPK gaming glasses

Just finished baking tons of cookies for my nephews and niece and now I have to get back to wrapping all these presents for them.

Go forth and post ye people of the forums!

Dreadnot's Holiday Forum Tradition continues!

'Oh,' he said.
YES, said Death.
'Not even time to finish my cake?'
NO. THERE IS NO MORE TIME, EVEN FOR CAKE. FOR YOU THE CAKE IS OVER. YOU HAVE REACHED THE END OF CAKE.
T. Pratchett - Night Watch*
PostTue Dec 24, 2013 2:53 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Merry Christmas, you notty Dread! Wink

I got shirts.
PostTue Dec 24, 2013 9:29 pm
AdmiralGreer

Obsessor

Post subject:
...is this really something we all remember to show up here for, year after year? I'll back later with the report. In the meantime, more eggnog and midnight Christmas movies on Amazon Prime and Netflix!
PostWed Dec 25, 2013 4:11 am
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
AdmiralGreer wrote:
...is this really something we all remember to show up here for, year after year?

Certainly seems that way! Without cable, I've become a lurker around these parts, but still appreciate the efforts of Tyler, Beefy, Daikun, and Nobu to keep us updated!

Because of work schedules, family Xmas won't take place until tonight, so I'll check in again later with a loot update. Happy Holidays to everyone at TDA/TI/ASF!

(12/26 Update!)

Gave:
- The Last of Us
- Batman: Arkham Origins
- Pacific Rim
- PS3/PS2 component cables
- Miscellaneous stuff (books, gift cards, etc.)

Got:
- Masters of Doom (and three other books)
- Volbeat: Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies
- Twisted Metal: Black (perhaps the last PS2 game in the collection?)
- Bandai Tamashii Nations Himura Kenshin figure (looks great on the shelf!)
- Console game controller ornaments
- Kitchen stuff
- Clothes

Last edited by JJc14 on Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
PostWed Dec 25, 2013 10:08 am
TylerL

Better Than You

Post subject:
2 Nest Protect Smoke/CO detectors (1 wired, 1 wireless)
Gerber mini multitool (my old one was falling apart and dangerous)
Super Mario 3D World
Belkin wireless power switch
3 PayDay bars
2 books
iPhone dock
Lots of Amazon gift cards
Baby stuff (due in a few weeks!)
PostWed Dec 25, 2013 9:46 pm
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Apparently, we've missed a memo somewhere.
PostWed Dec 25, 2013 10:14 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:

I think Tyler "wins" this year. Congrats!
PostThu Dec 26, 2013 10:28 am
Beefy

Obsessor

Post subject:
Hail Tyler Jr. Heir to the TDA Empire.

I got a 1500VA / 900W UPS for my recording PC. I wasn't happy when the power went out during EVA 2.22 this year.
PostThu Dec 26, 2013 4:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
TylerL wrote:

Will you name him Pepito? Laughing

Anyway, I got:

-Headphones
-A bunch of snacks (the real standouts were a European toffee candy I'd never heard of and some specially flavored almonds)
-Dilbert compilation book
-Regal theater coupon
-DVDs: Hugo, Shutter Island, and King Kong (the original) bundled with Son of Kong
PostThu Dec 26, 2013 6:31 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: