нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - New GT episodes?
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
New GT episodes?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
primalbliss

Post subject: New GT episodes?
Whene will they start up again?
PostMon Feb 23, 2004 9:46 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
When you can spell with better accuracy, oh yeah and there's something called a schedule. You can check that here, or the Toonzone forums, or hey you could just go straight to Toonami's site. Gee, what a novel idea.
PostMon Feb 23, 2004 9:55 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
a little harsh... but I suppose having a single spelling error does drop them a letter grade...

I didn't even know toonami was showing GT...
PostMon Feb 23, 2004 11:17 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
primalbliss

Post subject:
I suppose you used to get picked on a lot thats why you feel the need to flame someone who is just trying to find out a little information. No need to be rude... all it does is makes you look like the jerk you are.[/quote]
PostMon Feb 23, 2004 12:10 pm
dougisfunny

Obsessor

Post subject:
he never really got picked on much...
but there are various schedule threads....
PostMon Feb 23, 2004 12:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
primalbliss

Post subject:
Thanx for the info that's all I wanted to know. And my bad for thinking this was the toonami info link page, I never knew it was flame the newbie's first post page for a simple typo. (ahem... FinalDivineDragon)
PostMon Feb 23, 2004 2:36 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
to be fair, cn only gives out their schedule publically one week at a time, so the schedule thread in this forum follows suit...as far as i can tell, gt could be bumped a few more weeks depending upon how long the upcoming movies are...according to big-brother toonzone, they would be:

Toonzone, in this thread, wrote:

March 5th: Toonami Premiere of "The Powerpuff Girls Movie," followed by the PPG episode "Meed the Beat-Alls"
March 12th: Toonami Premiere of Justice League's "The Savage Time" as a movie, followed by the PPG episode "Beat Your Green / Down and Dirty"
March 19th: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
March 26th: Toonami Premiere of Pokemon the First Movie
April 2nd: Pokemon the Movie: 2000

...since i don't know the running times off the top of my head, i can't really answer whether or not they'll overlap gt...daikun usually has a better knowledge of this stuff, so he'll probably have your answer as soon as he sees this thread...
PostMon Feb 23, 2004 2:41 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
JJc14 wrote:
daikun usually has a better knowledge of this stuff, so he'll probably have your answer as soon as he sees this thread...

Nope. Not even I know the answer. No one knows when new episodes are coming. Sorry.

I presume that the series will probably come back whenever the weekly movies have gone their course, but that's just an out-of-the-blue prediction, though. We can only make uneducated guesses at this point.
PostMon Feb 23, 2004 9:02 pm
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Look all I was saying was that if you would just spend some time actually LOOKING through the topics and sites you would find the information. Unfortunately, GT isn't all that popular and most of us here don't really care about it. Also, if you can't spend at least a small portion of your time to at least partially spellcheck your posts, then you shouldn't even bother posting.....

Yes I know it's harsh, but it pisses me off when I have to take extra time to read a post because you spelled something wrong. Oh, and if you consider that flaming, then you have no idea what 95% of the message boards are like out there. I am nothing compared to those losers who spend their lives dedicated to flaming....

/end rant
PostTue Feb 24, 2004 1:01 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
primalbliss

Post subject:
Thanx to those with the nFo, to those who like DB GT it may have saved us some taping space on our VCR's.

As for Final's retort, I don't HAVE much time to spend online maybe if I did there wouldn't have been a problem. If it took you extra time to read "whene will the be back on?" Then why even post? Also it may have not been flaming by standards of some other forums out there, but we are writting on this one now aren't we.

Anyway I could care less, I got the nFo I needed and once again thanks to those who provided it. I just feel if you are going to have a site called info link people should be a little more kind to the first posters trying to find information about THEIR favorite shows.
PostTue Feb 24, 2004 8:41 am
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
fdd's not usually this agitated, it's con season and that always gets his panties all ruffled up.
PostTue Feb 24, 2004 5:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sketch

Post subject:
Dragonball GT might not get any more episodes until Fall actually... but they may air new ones after it reruns on SVES... and hopefully they will remain "ONLY Toonami"
PostTue Feb 24, 2004 7:09 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Quote:
and hopefully they will remain "ONLY Toonami"

its almost a garuntee that's not going to happen.
PostTue Feb 24, 2004 7:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sketch

Post subject:
Why is that? Just because it's on Saturdays now? YYH, DBZ, and DB all have been on Saturdays but none have premiered episodes on it.
PostTue Feb 24, 2004 8:16 pm
Daikun

Obsessor

Post subject:
It might get dual airings on both SVES and Toonami Fridays like it did with He-Man, or the new episodes could be SVES-exclusive like 95% of all of Toonami's shows, and then Toonami won't air them until several months later.
PostTue Feb 24, 2004 9:26 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Toonami All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: