нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Anyone Have an answer
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Anyone Have an answer
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
Bah, you all need to learn how to work in Base Pi ^_^.
PostFri May 21, 2004 11:22 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stalker_155

Post subject:
What is this the thread jacking crew or what when the hell did this go from opera music to mathmatics and still no one knows what song im talking about.
PostFri May 21, 2004 11:41 am
FinalDivineDragoon

Obsessor

Post subject:
It's the great concept of going "Off-topic". You read enough threads here and you'll understand.
PostFri May 21, 2004 1:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stalker_155

Post subject:
I know exactly what off topic means I being the creator of the topic would want to bring it back to the origonal point of me posting it to find out whats the name of that song i was speaking earlier about. But also if you didnt know off topic could also be interprated as being off topic from the main forum topic instead of takiing about the show im talking about the music that the show used.
PostFri May 21, 2004 2:23 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
you talk funny.

what he meant was that we go off topic all the time at any time. It's fairly obvious we've done what we could, sure it didn't really help but you can't expect to find al the answers; so calm down.
PostFri May 21, 2004 3:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stalker_155

Post subject:
Well you see I know what going off topic means and that you all like to do as said. I also know that the people that have posted so far have done all that they could but the people that havent posted yet could still be of some help so by reiterating the origonal topic in the post I can also have a better chance of getting the answer I desired.
PostSat May 22, 2004 10:09 am
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
*ixidor speaking since im at bonos house*
Going off-topic is a very common thing at TIL and nothing to get worked up on... Conversations naturally wonder around, just like a real conversation, the topic is broken and moves onto a new one... Its only natural.

edit: if your so hell bent on finding that song, dont rely on us, do your own work in finding it, the rewards may be more satisfieing than having it handed to you.

/end ixidor
PostSat May 22, 2004 11:11 am
Stalker_155

Post subject:
I see no one really understands that I am not getting "worked up" and as said before this isn't the first forum I have been associated with. I hate to reiterate myself but Im guessing you still dont get it I know what off topic is I understand the definition I know that people are going to go off topic in off topic hence the name. Once again I am not angry or anoyed maybe its how I compile my sentences if so sorry english is not my 1st language. I repeat myself for you to understand that I know what you mean but for you as well to understand what Im saying that I will continue to bring up that Im looking for the song played in Megas XLR in the episode in which AEGIS Mark V speaks and an operatic tune is played. Understanding that I understand what your all trying to say that a forum is like a conversation (which I know it is) thank you for "clearifying" for me no this is not scarcasum.
PostSat May 22, 2004 7:33 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
Ok, I see, it's not that you were saying the topic had to get back on topic but that since we were of little help that you will continue your search. Sorry for the confusion.
PostSun May 23, 2004 12:39 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stalker_155

Post subject:
n_n no problem I probably would be because of how Im structuring my sentences or phrasing my thought but no harm no foul. Smile
PostSun May 23, 2004 8:04 pm
Zechs

Obsessor

Post subject:
Lots of words = Rantage

In some people's opinions.
PostSun May 23, 2004 10:01 pm
Stalker_155

Post subject:
Or just making sure that ones self is understood and others remain unconfuesd. But as you said in some people opinions, though stating the possibility of some one ranting could also be thought as rant as well.
PostMon May 24, 2004 4:07 pm
Andromaton

Obsessor

Post subject:
I like cookies.
PostMon May 24, 2004 8:18 pm
Stalker_155

Post subject:
As do I chocolate chip and m&ms I belive to be one of the best.
PostMon May 24, 2004 8:43 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: