нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Worst where you live
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Worst where you live
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeeLite

Frequenter

Post subject:
Zechs wrote:
Oh and Deelite you're in Argentina? That's gotta suck right now with the whole government takeover thing.

Well, things aren't going well in my country just to put it lightly. But yeah, it's definatly going bad...
PostThu Jan 09, 2003 6:16 pm
BebopDeathGod

Post subject:
Snow Snow Snow and more snow here in Massachusetts. Personally I both like and hate the snow. I like missing school but I hate having to shovel 2 driveways everyday. We have had snow everyday for about the past 2 weeks and for the month of January we have had 3% of the available sun. Mad
PostThu Jan 09, 2003 7:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
RanmasLadyHalf wrote:
You live in Lansing JP? I have a friend who lives there too.

We get a ton of people from all over the world here, mostly because of the University... Is your friend going to college here, or just immigrated?...

"I plan to live forever. So far so good." -Steven Wright
PostThu Jan 09, 2003 9:24 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
The worst thing about Vegas weather is the (artificial) humidity. The heat isn't bad, and I find 110 w/ 10-15% humidity quite comfortable. However, we have somewhere on the order of five golf courses in the valley, and, combined with all the residential lawns, they raise the humidity by 5-10. You'd be surprised how oppressive 35% humidity can be, until it rains.

BTW, I hate cold!!
PostThu Jan 09, 2003 9:38 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
Poor FAK... unable to adapt to drastic changes in climate... where as I, a native born Midwesterner, am perfectly adapted to extremes in heat, cold, wind, and humidity...

Twisted Evil

PostThu Jan 09, 2003 9:49 pm
Force-Attuned_Krogoth

Obsessor

Post subject:
JohnnyPsycho wrote:
Poor FAK... unable to adapt to drastic changes in climate... where as I, a native born Midwesterner, am perfectly adapted to extremes in heat, cold, wind, and humidity...

Twisted Evil

Yes, but does your body jealously hoard its precious water supply? huh? huh? Can YOU survive in the desert without moisturizers and exfoliators yet still have silky-smooth hands? Can you go one full year out here with neither sunblock nor sunburn?

Also, I didn't say I can't deal with cold. It's really quite easy: put on a jacket.

. . .

And never, EVER trust your temperature sense
PostThu Jan 09, 2003 10:06 pm
JohnnyPsycho

Veteran

Post subject:
To answer your questions:

1. Yes (I've got plenty of body fat to tide me over, thank you)

2. Yes (you learn how to deal with dry air during the winter, where there is almost no humidity and the inside of your nose is like the bottom of a box of Triscuits (unless you have a runny nose from a cold or the flu, of course), and let us not forget about the constant chapped lips from the sharp, freezing wind... but I'm sure you get the point)

3. Yes (I'm Native American... I've never sunburned in my life...)

Oh, and you need more than a jacket once the freezing rain/snow/sleet hits, as well as the fore-mentioned wind-chill factor... believe me, cold has ways of finding "cracks" in your armor... or does the term "shrinkage" not mean anything to you?... Laughing Twisted Evil

PostThu Jan 09, 2003 10:26 pm
Ludwika

Frequenter

Post subject:
Well, living in Texas the weather is simply putting it as odd all the time. In south Texas it rains and it gets cloudy a heck of a lot, especially during winter .and then there's the erratic summer temperatures during winter as well.But it never snows, in which Texas usually get hail storms and major floodings. In summer and spring it's hot, humid, muggy, and there's not enough rain. Oh of course there's those hurricane warnings like every now and then. But then again it's Texas...

Of course another place I lived at was in Veracruz,Mx and weather is simple gorgeous by the coast.
PostFri Jan 10, 2003 2:29 am
BladeZero

Post subject:
Well to put it down flat: I live in a Cow pasture called Poinciana. I live so far from civilization the mail man comes to my house on an ATV. My nearest neighbor is a 5 min drive. As a matter of fact Poinciana has expanded: We just got a Burger King. We also have two gas station that charges 2x what every other one else is charging. Not to mention that to get to either takes about 10 min. Also included in the expansion is a bus route which only comes as far as the entrance. Poinciana makes Mayburry look like friggin Manhattan! On top of that cable looks at us and goes "You mean there is such a place?" so no cable modem or dsl.
PostSun Jan 19, 2003 3:12 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Goldfinger2K

Obsessor

Post subject:
I live in Miami, Florida. It's hot. humid, rainy, and last week there was this uncomfortable cold of like 60. I know that isn't cold. But when you wake up and go outside, you just feel like throwing something cause the weather is so annoying. The coldest it gets here is like 35. What sucks is wearing sweaters for the morning cold, and walking home after school it's like 75 and your sweater isn't helping.

peace
"Toonami, better than getting kicked in the nuts!"-me
"If I was so inclined, I would have groped you five times!"^O^hohohohoho!-Vash
PostSat Feb 01, 2003 7:57 pm
GundamFreak

Post subject:
I live around Dallas. The weather isin't too bad in the winter but is really humid and usually around 95 in the summer. It doesn't rain enough and going outside is miserable at noon. The only time the weather is really nice is early through late Spring and Fall.

Wolf's Rain is cool...
PostMon Feb 03, 2003 9:37 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Mindless/Worthless Drivel All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: