нет

Results
Polls

Votes: 764
Comments: 7

Login

Nickname

Password

Don't have an account yet? You can create one. As a registered user you have some advantages like theme manager, comments configuration and post comments with your name.

Toonami Infolink: Forums

Toonami Infolink :: View topic - Gaming Discussion
Toonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerLToonami Turner Cartoon Network Thundercats Voltron Space Ghost Birdman Herculoids Dino Boy Galaxy Trio Mighty Mightor Moby Dick Shazzan The Impossibles Max Fleisher's Superman (a.k.a. Roulette) The Real Adventures of Johnny Quest Robotech Sailor Moon DragonBall Z Filmation Superman Batman Superfriends ReBoot Ronin Warriors G-Force Powerpuff Girls Batman: The Animated Series Gundam Wing Tenchi Muyo! Universe in Tokyo Superman Outlaw Star Big O CardCaptors Mobile Suit Gundam O8th MS Team DragonBall Batman Beyond Gundam 0080 Zoids: Zero Hamtaro Zoids: Chaotic Century Guardian Force G Gundam He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Transformers: Armada G.I. Joe .hack//Sign Yu Yu Hakusho Rurouni Kenshin QuickTime .mov MOV AVI .avi MPEG .mpg Movies movie Videos Clips Sounds articles rants essays images files CNX inner circle cn2 revolution Japan japanese multimedia saban funimation toei graz harmony gold mainframe Tyler Zogg TylerL
:: Home :: Forum FAQ :: Search :: TDA Chat Room :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Gaming Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo wrote:
Either, "I agree" followed by the reasons you agree, or just don't post. You don't have to post in every thread you read.

Read what I posted before that, genius.

He isn't talking about that post, he means this one
Vegito1471 wrote:
I agree.

Can we stop this pointless bickering? It really is starting to get annoying... Take it somewhere else.
PostSun Aug 14, 2005 8:53 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
My favorite PC game is Half Life 2. For me this is the best fps ever. The graphics and the physics are the best I have ever seen. The gameplay is interesting and different in every chapter. Interesting story which makes you beg for more after the ending. Another thing is the Gravity Gun which I think is the coolest weapon ever. You can use it for anything from killing a zombie by picking up a can of paint, to saving yourself from the antelions (which attack you if you step on the ground).
PostMon Aug 15, 2005 10:04 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
KingSpanky

Obsessor

Post subject:
HL2 is indeed a wonderful game but If you want a game to scare the hell outta you your first time through, then Doom3 is the way to go. But only if you have the right setup. If done right, you'll be cursing at the screen as zombies and imps scare the hell outta you.
PostMon Aug 15, 2005 8:16 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
Everyone that I have talked to said Doom 3 was a bit overrated. Still I may rent it for X-Box sometime.
PostMon Aug 15, 2005 9:16 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
Well I don't want a game to scare the hell out of me. Thats why I love Half Life 2. Its ballanced, half the time you just fight combine and their machines, which are not scary, the other time you could walk the wrong way and have a zombie pop out right in front of you. I don't like doom 3 because its too dark. When I play a game, I like to see where I am going.
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 10:51 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
What does everyone prefer? Xbox,PS2,or gamecube.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 10:52 am
Gundam0084

Veteran

Post subject:
I like all three systems(PS2 for RPGs, Gamecube for Nintendo franchises, and Xbox for FPS), but if I had to choose one, I'd choose PS2(mainly because of the huge and varied game library it has).
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 11:16 am
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
I also choose ps2 because of its big library of quality games that anyone can enjoy. The controller is the best unlike the xbox. Gamecube comes in second because most of its games are fun to play and the nintendo franchise has many of those games. Xbox is last because the only thing it has is graphics, halo, and other things that make it look like microsoft is trying to hard to beat sony.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 1:32 pm
John_Bono_Smithy_Satchmo

Obsessor

Post subject:
I can name three good games for the Xbox, and none of them are Halo. Two of them require a $130 controller to play.
I'll then stick with my Cube, simply because it has more games I like. The Metroid Prime games, SSBM, MK:DD, Eternal Darkness, Zelda (Four Swords, Wind Waker, and the coming (and now delayed) Twilight Princess), Rogue Leader, Rebel Strike, Prince of Pesia Sands of Time, and Soul Calibur II. (Yes, I know the last two aren't GameCube exclusive, but the Cube versions were far better than any of the others.)
For the PS2, the only games I fancy really are RPGs (mostly the Atlus and Square ones) and Katamari Damacy.
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 3:08 pm
Chibi_Zero

Obsessor

Post subject:
The X-Box is ok. But saddly very few games I like are on it (KOTOR, KOTOR 2, Jade Empire and Repbulic Commando). My PS2 is just RPGs(mostly Square games. But recently I have started getting into Atlus games). And the Cube has the best selection of games that interest me.

Last edited by Chibi_Zero on Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 5:51 pm
JJc14

Obsessor

Post subject:
LLG wrote:
Switching subjects but staying on topic- has anyone played any good PC games lately? I haven't been able to since my keyboard went to crap. Also, what are people's favorite PC games? My favorites are: The Neverhood, Diablo 2 (expansion set), and City of Heros.

:)

Sadly, with the hardware requirements being harder and harder to keep up with, I've all but phased out my PC gaming since getting my laptop back in 2001. As such, my favorite games are mostly from the last century: Diablo/Diablo II, the Fallout series, the Warcraft series, and the pre-Doom 3 Doom series (not a knock against Doom 3, it's just that I won't have the equipment to play that game for a few years yet).

While I'm being distracted by a few PS2 games at the moment, I've finally gotten my hands on a copy of Starcraft and plan to start that up soon...

Vegito1471 wrote:

I respect all three, but my loyalties lie with the Playstation 2, which has served me a triple-shot of entertainment between being my first current-gen system since the Sega Genesis, my backdoor to playing all the PS1 gems I missed out on during the 32/64-bit era, and my first DVD player. With the wealth of RPG options available, I'll be well entertained through the rest of this decade, which is something I likely couldn't say about the others...

I will say that, in my opinion, the Gamecube is perhaps the most underestimated system I've ever seen. Though part of that could be accredited to a smaller overall library of games, there are still some quality RPG's that call me out (Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia: Legends), not to mention the Zelda series, which I've been separated from for far too long. At this moment in time, if I had to pick one of the next-gen systems to own, it'd probably be the Revolution, in part so I could go back and sample the Gamecube games I'm missing out on now...

The Xbox continues to amaze me with the graphics its games can display, as well as the Xbox Live service which just seems like something I could get lost in for days at a time. I've never really had a problem with either the 'fat' or 'S' controller, and it appears that they're always trying to adapt to what the gamer wants. However, with a heavy concentration in first-person shooters, mech-combat, and action/twitch titles, the system itself wasn't really designed for a gamer of my tastes. Still, there's a lot of fun stuff available for it, and I'll keep trying to get the hang of Halo, one death at a time... =)

So yea, I'd personally rank them in that order (PS2, Gamecube, Xbox).
PostTue Aug 16, 2005 10:01 pm
Alshoff

Post subject:
I've been getting into playing SNES ROMs with Snes9x on my iBook. Only trouble is that a keyboard isn't very good for most games.

So, I'm looking for a gamepad that works with Mac OS X and won't gnaw the heck out of my hands.

Anyone have any suggestions?
PostThu Sep 01, 2005 11:17 pm
Berserk_Fury

Post subject:
Vegito1471 wrote:

I prefer PS2. It can play all the games that I want to play. Xbox has better hardware, but the only good games are fps, and I don't like console fps games.

In about half a year PS3 is coming out. I heard (from my local gamestore) it was going to be twice as fast as Xbox 360. Anyone knows if thats true? I tried comparing the Hardware for both systems, but there are so many different specs that I don't understand.
PostFri Sep 02, 2005 11:40 am
Nobuyuki

Obsessor

Post subject:
Alshoff wrote:
I've been getting into playing SNES ROMs with Snes9x on my iBook. Only trouble is that a keyboard isn't very good for most games.

So, I'm looking for a gamepad that works with Mac OS X and won't gnaw the heck out of my hands.

Anyone have any suggestions?

There are games for the Macintosh? [/preemptive strike] Wink

How about this?
PostFri Sep 02, 2005 12:02 pm
Vegito1471

Frequenter

Post subject:
Yes, the PS3 will be 2 times as powerful as the xbox 360 and 35 times more than the PS2.
3.Yu Yu Hakusho
PostFri Sep 02, 2005 1:14 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Toonami Infolink Forum Index -> Miscellaneous Babble All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 52 of 57

Jump to: